Chapter 19: Step Two and Reunions

Rebecca's P.O.V

Taehyung is so damn cute. Wait isn't he a part of a band that has just debuted? Omo he's a part of Bangtan Sonyeon!!! How did I not realise? Probably cause I'm more focused on Big Bang and SHINee. He was wearing a grey tartan shirt with black skinny jeans and red converse. I think he noticed me checking him out. Crap.

"Emm I think I'm going to see Taemin." Taehyung said breaking the silence. Unnie nodded and went back to the kitchen.
"I'll join you too Taehyung." I said, starting to follow him upstairs. I nearly slipped but Taehyung caught me in time so I wouldn't have fallen down.
"You should be more careful you know." He smirked while helping me stand up.
"Ermm thanks and don't worry I'll be more careful." I mumbled and carried on walking towards Taemin's room with Taehyung.
"BOO APPA! Did I scare you?" Taemin jumped out from behind his door.
"Yeah you totally scared me!" Taehyung said in a playful voice. Wait did Taemin call him Appa? Wait now I'm confused.
"Oh Ajumma you're here too?" He asked but he didn't look too pleased.
"Yeah, I've got a chocolate bar for you!!" I reached in my pocket and got out the bar. He squealed and took the chocolate off me.
"Appa I saw you on tv you know. You looked really nice." Taemin said with a mouth full of chocolate.
"Mm really? Well thank you." Taehyung smiled and gave him a peck on a cheek.
"LUNCH IS READY!" Jenny Unnie yelled from downstairs and we all rushed to the dining room.
Jenny's P.O.V

Yeah I saw Becky and Taehyung have a moment. My heart hurt, I really don't know why. I laid out the table and put the dishes and food out. I sat down while the others came and sat down. Suddenly, I heard the front door open.

"Mmmmmm what have you been cooking honey?" It was Mingyu I started to blush but then saw Taehyung making a disgusted face.
"Oooh Jenny did you make chicken stir fry? Yep you did. Yaaaaaay!" Hansol cheered. The both of them walked in and looked confused.
"Didn't expect visitors coming to our home today.." Mingyu mumbled. "Annyeonghaseyo welcome to our home Taehyung." He bowed and sat down along with Hansol.
"Oh hello, thank you sorry for coming to your beautiful home without any notice." He smiled and looked down. We all awkwardly started to eat in silence. There wasn't a sound from anyone even Taemin..I looked up to see Taehyung looking at me so I quickly looked back down avoiding eye contact.
"Ermm I gotta go. I've got a play date with Jungkook." Taehyung finally spoke up and stood up winking. Taemin got out of his seat and ran to embrace Taehyung.
"Come back soon okay?"
"Don't worry I will Taemin."He smiled and started to walk towards the door.

"I'll open the door for you!" Becky ran to the door before Taehyung reached there.
She whispered something in his ear and he chuckled and nodded; he was gone. Why was my blood starting to boil? Am I getting jealous? No why would I be? I got Mingyu and Taemin, my happy little family.

---A few hours later---

*buzz buzz buzz*
Jenny it's been a looooooong time!
Wanna hang out at Bangtan's Crib?😏
I missed you sooooo much.. I bet you didn't miss me..😔
Well DUUUUH of course you did! IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!! 🤗🤗
Sorry I'll stop now lol..😝
~Jungkook🤓

Awww bless him.. It's been ages and I've really missed Kookie and the boys. I think I should go.. I'll leave Taemin with a babysitter. Yep let's do this.

I know it's been ageeeeeees since the last time I saw you!!!😚😚
Of course I missed you..
And yeah sure I'll come just text me the address and I'll drive there..
See you soon x 😁✌🏼️
~Jenny🙊

Okay Jungkook texted me the address and I've got a babysitter for Taemin. I told Mingyu and Hansol I'll be out. I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh crap I need to get ready!
I wore my black denim shorts and I wore a mint tank top. I put on my flats and grabbed my keys and phone. I was out the door and I headed towards my car.

Taehyung's P.O.V

It was only me and Jungkook at the crib as the hyungs had to go out for something so they left us to house sit.
"Is she coming?" I asked Jungkook
"Yup she is.. Why did you want her to come over anyway?" Jungkook question with a puzzled face. I smirked at him mischievously. "What are you going to do?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
"Step two. That's what I'm gonna do." I announced confidently. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away from me.
*Ding dong*

That's her. Not Jenny but Rebecca. Yeah I think you've got the hint of what I'm going to do. I greeted her in and hugged her showing her the lounge. She entered but someone knocked on the door.

Now it's Jenny. Heh. I opened the door and kept a straight face, it was hard because I really wanted to laugh. "What are you doing here?" I said sternly trying to keep my laughter in.
She spoke with her beautiful voice... " Well I was invited by my best friend Jungkook who I haven't seen in a long time. So would you please let me in?"
"Aishh fine but don't stay for too long." I rolled my eyes and walked off into the lounge and she followed behind me like a lost puppy.

I turned around to see her and Rebecca's eyes widened when they saw each other.
"Unnie! What are you doing here?" Becky asked with a confused expression.
"I came to visit Jungkook. I thought you were at the library." Ooooooh Jenny looked annoyed.
"Mianhe I was going to go but Taehyung oppa invited me here." She shot her eyes at me in disappointment. I looked down. She looked back at Becky and gave her a glare.
"Unnie I'm only going to hang out for 20 minutes and then I'll go and study, please don't tell Oppa. He's going to kill me." She begged.
"Tsssk.. Fine but only for 20 minutes because we want you to ace your university exams."

Becky nodded and then Jungkook came downstairs.. Aishh I told him in fifteen minutes.. Uggh this kid..
"JENNYBENNY!"
"KOOOKIEEEEEE!" They both yelled, hurting my ears. They ran into each other's arm and embraced each other for a few seconds. Why was I so jealous of their closeness? Was it because I want that closeness? No I'm not jealous, they're just best friends.
-----
Anyway I walked towards to Becky and started to crack jokes which made her laugh really loud. She was talking about her university but I wasn't paying any attention so I started to joke around again.

"You're so funny Taehyung!" She exclaimed while laughing. Jenny shot her eyes at us and looked away. She carried on talking to Jungkook about how much she missed him and how she's got a son now.

"20 minutes is up Becky. Go home and study. Taemin won't bother you because he's got a babysitter." Jenny said harshly. Becky got up and gave me hug and then she was gone. Huh jealous much Jenny? Jenny gave me a glare
Jenny went towards the kitchen and I decided to follow behind her from a distance because our hallway is sooooo long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eyoooooo! How did you guys like that chapter?? Taehyung is sooo cunning lol. 😂 Remember to vote or comment!
Byeee Saranghae xx😘😘