Chapter 20: Mistakes & Realisation

Jenny's P.O.V

I walked to the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks for me and Jungkook. He would've gone but I was being stubborn. I opened the fridge to get out two cans of Coke but then I heard footsteps...

I ignored them thinking it was Jungkook. I got up and saw it was Taehyung locking the door with keys and then putting them in his pocket. "What are y-you doing?" I stuttered and put the cans on the counter. He didn't reply. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled getting agitated. He sat down on the table with a smirk.
"You got jealous didn't you?" He mumbled. My blood was boiling. He was doing this to get me FRICKING JEALOUS?!

I marched towards the door trying to open it. "It's locked so stop trying." He said with a chuckle showing the keys in front of my face. I ran to grab them but he was too quick.
I sighed and leaned against the door.
"What do you want? Just let me go." I said in a straight tone.
"Tell me the truth then I'll let you go; you got jealous of me and Hansol's younger sister didn't you?" He winked and laughed at the same time. Weeeeeeelllll.... I did get a tiny bit jealous, but I don't know why.....

"I KNEW YOU WERE USING HER!!! YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME JEALOUS. YOU'RE SUCH A PABO." I screamed at him but all he could do was smirk. Wtf is wrong with him?
"Ahhh Jenny.. So what if I used her? At least I succeeded in getting you jealous."
AISHHH. This guy needs to stop. Like right now. Please.
"Psshttt I didn't get jealous. Pabo." He laughed again.
"Oh please, I could tell from your face then and now you're jealous." He started to walk more closer to me and I couldn't move because my back was against the door. Damn I hate it when he does that.
"N-n-no I never." I stammered feeling my palms getting sweaty. He got closer so now our noses were touching, I was tempted to kiss him but I couldn't betray Mingyu.
"Yes you did.." He whispered and before I knew it our lips crashed together with our hands interlocking and one of Taehyung's hands were caressing my cheek.

I didn't stop until after thirty seconds so then I pushed him away harshly after I slyly took the keys out of his pocket. What did I just do?! I just cheated on my fiancé!! I'm such a bad person. I felt so bad and so guilty. Tears started to stream down my face as I was unlocking the door. I ran towards the front door getting out and gasping for air. I couldn't breath at all. I could hear Taehyung and Jungkook screaming out my name but I ran to my car and drove off. Tears were still rolling down my cheek and I had no idea where I was going.
----
My eyes started to close but I tried to keep them open.. I couldn't move my body at all I felt numb. I could hear ringing in my ear as my head was in agonising pain? I could see blurs of people rushing up to me asking me if I was okay... I found it hard to speak. Suddenly a familiar manly figure ran up to me holding my head and caressing my cheek causing my head to hurt even more. I felt tear drops on my cheek causing me to let out a tear. "Taehyung?" Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

---A few hours later---

Mingyu's P.O.V

I was at the studio but then I just got a call from the hospital. Before I knew I got into my car and sped as fast as I could! A tear dropped from my eye, the woman that I love might be on her death bed. I had to see her.I ran to the reception panting and sweating and maybe crying asking where she was. I rushed to her hospital room seeing through the window a lifeless body there, still but breathing. I barged in and sat next to her holding and kissing her hand. "Please wake up Jenny, I'm begging you please!!" She didn't listen, she wasn't waking up. The doctor came in and explained what happened. He said her condition was still critical as she hit her head hard. I cried even more, begging her to get up but she just wouldn't listen.

After half an hour of waiting for Jenny to wake up, the nurse told me to stand outside as she had to check up on her and change her clothes. I nodded and walked out slowly looking back to see if she was awake yet.

I saw a familiar person sitting down next to Jenny's ward with blood on their shirt. He had his hands in his face and looked like he was crying. I walked closer to him and realised it was Taehyung, Jenny's ex boyfriend. I'm sure he had something to do with the situation that Jenny's in now.
"What did you to her?" I asked sternly. He looked up and then he looked down with guilt. He didn't answer.
"Tell me now before I lose my temper!!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me.
"It's my fault. I never should've kissed her. It should be me in her situation rather than her." He whispered. Wait.. He kissed Jenny?! Of course he was behind it. He hurt her once and it was obvious he was going to hurt her again. Ever since he came back here he's been nothing but trouble to Jenny.
"Get out of here. Now."I said blankly.
"No. I love her so I'm going to stay here." He muttered.
"If you loved her, she wouldn't be in this state right now." I said with a harsh tone.
"I know it's all my fault but she's mine forever always and you know that Mingyu. She's still in love with me." I got annoyed so I grabbed his collar and got him up.
"SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. SHE LOVES ME. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED SOON!"
"See you wouldn't do this to me, if you loved her. She hates violence." He said with a straight face.
I let go of him and walked away in disgust. What's wrong with this guy?! I walked towards Jenny's ward door entering seeing that the nurse wasn't there.

There she was, breathing through an oxygen mask and there was me hoping she'll get up now. What if Taehyung's words are true? What if she does still love him? He's the father of her baby so why wouldn't she still love him? I walked back and turned away in disappointment.
"M-m-Mingyu?" A sweet light voice called. She's awake but I couldn't face her not after everything I've heard so I carried on. "Mingyu I-I-I'm sor-r-ry." I stopped but I felt sick so I thought I should just walk out and get some fresh air. Taehyung looked up at me with hope and I nodded. He ran into the ward leaving me all by myself trying to keep my tears in.

Is this the end of Jenny and me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote👍🏼 and comment 😁☮
Hope you liked this chappieee! 😁😁
Saranghae 😘💋