Chapter 2: My First Day

Edited

*beep beep beep beep beep*

My alarm went off; I put it on snooze in annoyance. I hated waking up early in the mornings but who doesn't?

It was Monday and I really hate Mondays with a passion. They are just the worst.

Wait.. Am I forgetting something? Oh crap! It's my first day at school and I don't wanna be late. That would just be embarrassing.

I brushed my teeth and I got my uniform out and it's shockingly cute. I'm really impressed. I got dressed and then I got my curler out and started to curl my black thick hair.

After that, I ran down the stairs and drank some coffee to wake me up with a slice of toast.

I started to walk towards the front door until my dad stopped me and hugged me really tightly. "I'm know you'll be fine at your new school honey. Have a great day." he whispered.

"I know I will be dad. Love you dad I'll see you later." I gave my dad a peck on his cheek and proceeded to the front door.

I got out and shut the door behind me.

I started to walk until I saw an attractive figure coming out of the house opposite mine. He had dark silky brown hair and he had a gorgeous face. His face looked like it was piece of art. Literally, the shape and features of his face were perfect. He looked so good in uniform.

Wait what am I doing? I'm supposed to be going to school not drooling over good looking guys. Shaking my head, I carried on walking to school.

I arrived at the gates and sighed. Here we go I guess.

I walked in and saw loads of people just walking in different directions. I proceeded slowly and I noticed everyone was staring at me. Why were they staring at me? Oh wait I forgot I'm the new girl. Damn.

"Annyeonghaseyo! You must be the new girl! I'm Sooyung what's your name?" She said excitedly.

"Urmmm hi, my name's Jenny" I replied

"Can I have look at your timetable? You must be really unfamiliar with this place since you have come from the other side of the world!" Sooyung asked.

I chuckled and gave her my timetable "Oh yay! You're in my classes. Come on let's go!"

She dragged me with her to class and made me sit next to her. She seemed friendly and completely harmless.

We went to class and everyone was staring at me... I felt so awkward. "Hey everybody, this is the new girl Jenny from the UK. So make her feel welcome!" Announced Sooyung.

I smiled awkwardly and bowed as everyone started to greet me.. The whole class greeted me except these three girls who were giving me dirty looks. They looked the snobby, uptight type, I think it's for the best if I stayed away from them.

"Hi Jenny. Sit next me. You're welcome to hang out with us anytime. I'm Jin and these are my friends Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook. I have another friend but he's not here yet I think he's going to be late as usual." Jin said.

Goddamn they all looked so gorgeously perfect. Is South Korea literally for good looking males and females to be born?

"Hehe okay thank you and don't worry I'm sure I'll see him later on." I chuckled.

The teacher walked in. "I see everyone has met our newest student here Jenny. I'm Mr. Yongjoon. Now let's carry on with the lesson."

A boy just walked in class, it was the same guy I saw when I was walking to school, the really cute one I stared at.

"Late again Taehyung? Go sit down next to Jenny." Said Mr. Yongjoon.

"Heh sorry sir. Wait who's Jenny?"  The cute boy asked confused.

"Jenny raise your hand please so Mr. Taehyung can see please."

I raised my hand and Taehyung slowly sat next me. "Hi I'm Taehyung you live opposite me right? By the way I saw you in the morning looking at me." He winked at me.

Oh damn he saw me?! I bit my lip instantly. Damnn..Crap how did he know? "Oh right heh" I mumbled

"Taehyung please be quiet I'm trying to teach a class here." Mr. Yongjoon scolded.

"Sorry sir." Taehyung apologised to the teacher.

The bell rang. Praise the Lord. Saved by the bell, literally.

---------Lunch Time---------

I walked into the empty hallway to put my books away in my locker until I was pushed against my locker with someone's arm next to my head.

I realised it was Taehyung. Damn it what do I do now? " Hey there." He said casually.

"Hi?" I said confused.

"Did you know you're really beautiful? Cause you are." He said with a smirk. My cheeks were red like tomatoes.

"Hehe not really. Taehyung I really have to go" I said trying to get out of his arms.

"Why can't you spend some time with me? I'm sure it's not that necessary for you to go now." He said fiddling with my hair.

"I'll hang out with you another time" I bit my lip. He finally let go of me and I ran to find Sooyung and the boys. I could hear Taehyung laughing as I was running.

I was running until I bumped into someone. "Omg look what you did. Can't you look where you're going? Ugggghhhh you stupid cow!" Oh crap it was one of the "it" girls.

"Don't call her a stupid cow! You should've looked where you were going Soomin."A voice argued. It was Jungkook.

"Oh I'm sorry Jungkook I should've looked. Sorry new girl." And she was off like the Flash.

"Err thanks." I said

"No problem are you okay?" He asked curiously scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" I replied.

"Shall we go to class then?"Jungkook looked at me with a smile placed on his face.

"Yeah let's go" I smiled and followed Jungkook to class.

-----A few hours later-----

"Bye guys!" I said to Sooyung and the boys

"Wait aren't you gonna come with us to the park?" Jimin spoke with his eyebrow raised.

"Ermmm okay I'll come just for a bit though." I responded politely.

"Oh don't worry it's right next to Taehyung's house." Jin reassured and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh okay I live near him. So that'll be alright, I guess."