Chapter 27:Apologies&Fan Meetings

Taehyung's P.O.V

The guilt was eating me up inside. I'm sure I heard her cry. Damn I hate it when I make girls cry and this time it was Jenny who I made cry. I feel so stupid, why did I have to go and make her cry? Great job Taehyung!

"HYUNG PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?! IM WORRIED AND CONFUSED!!" Jungkook yelled from behind but I didn't answer. "Please Hyung.. I'm seriously worried about you." I sighed and turned around.

"Fine, I'll tell you in the car." I replied whilst dragging him into the car. I explained everything and Jungkookie understood.

We reached to Jenny's house and I told Kookie to stay in the car as it was raining cats and dogs.What? I didn't want him to catch a cold.
I got out and the raindrops hit my head causing my hair to be wet. I started to shiver as my clothes were soaked but it didn't stop me from apologising.

*Knock Knock Knock*

A sleepy Jenny, who was in a tshirt that hung over her body and in pink polka dot shorts, opened the door.
"Mm Taehyung? What are you doing here?! Micheyeoso?! You're completely soaked! Come in so I can dry you off." She whisper-shouted with her mouth open in awe.
"No I don't wanna come in. I only came here to apologise to you. I heard you crying after I spoke very rudely to you." A tear left my eye, "I'm really sorry for everything." I turned around and started to walk away until I running footsteps behind me and a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"Its okay. Thank you for apologising." She spoke softly.
"Go back home. You're going to catch a cold from the rain." I muttered while taking her arms from my waist and carried on proceeding to the car.
"Wait!" She called and I stopped. She ran and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, then running back to her home. I felt my cheeks burning. Wait a minute.. Am I blushing? Nooo.

"Hyuuuung. I saw that. You're blushing really hard." Jungkook smirked while chuckling.
"Shut up." I mumbled in embarrasment.

---The Next Day---
Hmmmm.. What to wear? I really don't know what to wear to our fan meeting session today. Urmm.. Maybe my red jumper and my black skinny jeans will do. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran downstairs to find everybody ready except Jimin as per usual. "Jimin come down! We're going to get late again because of you!" Namjoon hyung screamed. Then we saw Jimin running down the stairs while putting on his jacket; I knew this wasn't going to end well. Suddenly we all heard a thump and found Jimin on the floor.
"Seriously again?" Jin hyung shook his head.
"I'm okay hehe." Jimin grinned and reassured while getting up and rubbing the back of his head. Aishh when will he stop being him? Oh wait he can't hehe.
"LEGGGOOOO!" Hoseok hyung yelled and we all followed.

Jenny's P.O.V

"Unnie please drop me off to the fan meeting!!" Becky begged. Did you see that? I used alliteration heh.
"No. And anyway what's so important about this 'fan meeting' anyway?" I refused and questioned at the same time.
"It's BTS my all time favourite band!! Please can you drop me off, you know them so it'll be fine! Pretty please with a cherry on top?" She said in desperation.
"Fine lets go. We're gonna get late." I sighed and grabbed my handbag.
"OMO REALLY?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH UNNIE" She exclaimed in excitement causing me to giggle a bit.

-----
We arrived at the fan meeting and the place was filled with fan girls screaming. Woah is this me when I fangirl over Big Bang and SHINee?
"Unnie lets sit over there!" Becky spoke while dragging me to the seats.
The screaming got louder as soon as BTS walked in and took there seats.
"Anyeonghaseyo." They all said in unison.
"Omo Unnie they look so cutee! Especially Jimin oppa!" She smiled.
"So I'm guessing you're Jimin biased?" I asked with a smirk.
"Mmmhm Taehyung oppa was my bias first then Jimin oppa got to be my bias through his cuteness." She explained and I chuckled.
"Come on it's our turn now." I replied and Becky's eyes lit up with glee.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Did I just see Jenny? Or am I dreaming? But why would she be here? She can see us anytime she wants..

Thoughts were racing around in my mind. I looked towards Jungkook and I'm sure he was thinking the same thing.
The same face came up right in front of me.
"Hi. You must be thinking what the hell is she doing here? But I'll explain. I came with Hansol's little sister who you know is a GIANT fan of BTS and she wanted me to drop her off here and give her some company. So here I am." She flashed her white teeth at me.
"Ohh okay. So you want an autograph then?" I winked and she rolled her eyes.
"Dude does it look like I have anything for you to write on?" She glared at me.
"Your arm is signable." I grinned.
"Tsk fine." She put out her arm and I signed.
"There done. Anything else I can do for you, my honeyboo?" I asked while playing with her fingers. The fans heard & saw and started to coo. Once again Jenny rolled her eyes and turned to the crowd.
"I'm engaged to somebody else!" The crowd started to boo which made me chuckle. Jenny shot her eyes at me with a glare and I shrugged my shoulders.
"You guys suit. Get married to each other!" Now that comment made me smile. Oh how I wish I could get married to her.
"Again, I'm getting married to someone else." Jenny announced for the last time and stormed off outside.

--------------------------------------------------------

How'd you guys like that? Just wanted to change the mood a bit
Guess what mood I'm in? I'm In The Mood For Love! Get it? BTS' latest album? No? Okay I'll stop.
Anyway remember to:
Vote, Comment and Read on
Saranghae x