Chapter 28: Tantrums&New Faces

Jenny's P.O.V
Hmph who do they think they are ordering me to get married Taehyung? Ugghh I'm never going to go to a BTS fan meeting ever again. I texted Becky that Hansol can pick her up so I could go home instead of waiting in the car for her. My face was still burning red after the comments I got from the fans..

On my way, driving home I stopped at a traffic light where another car bumped the back of my car. Startled, I got out of the car and huffed. "Could this day get any better?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs which caused me to feel dizzy and lose my balance. The back of my head fell straight down to the ground which made me let out a groan.

A manly figure rushed towards but I couldn't see anything because my vision was blurred.
"Ahjumma don't close your eyes. You're going to be okay." The youmg man called out. You know what happened next.. I blacked out.

---
I woke up in a completely different environment while the back of my head was paining. I was in a king sized bed tucked in very well but I still cannot remember what happened. Maybe I should stop thinking so hard; I think that's why I've got a killer headache.

Out of nowhere, a male figure appeared with a towel around his waist and a towel around his neck. His black hair drooped down his face as it was dripping with water. My eyes started to travel up and down his body as he was fudgin' hot! Don't worry, I'm not attracted to him. He's just so good-looking! Damn. He had toned abs which matched with his muscular biceps. His off-green eyes alligned with mine with a sense of relief.

"Ahjumma! You're awake?" He asked with eyes filled with joy.
"Ermm yeah where am I? What happened? What time is it? And who are you?" I shot him with questions which I tend to do a lot. Lol.
"Ahh sorry let me introduce myself, my name is Heojun and you fainted outside of your car  after you had a total breakdown because I accidently hit your car from behind. Mianhe. So I brought you to my house and called a doctor. He told me to make sure you have complete rest and to make sure no stress should come in your way. Oh and it 6 o'clock in the morning." He explained and smiled.
"Oh kashamnida, but I really need to go. By the I'm Jenny. My family's probably worried sick about me." I replied.
"At least have breakfast, then I'll drop you off home, I promise." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Arasso, I'll have breakfast. Anyway what are you doing up so early?" I asked curiously.
"Oh I couldn't sleep cause I was so worried about you. So I just decided to have a long shower to clear my mind. Anyway kaja." He answered while dragging me downstairs to his kitchen. "I already made breakfast just incase you wake up so all I need to do is heat it up. Oh and I'll send your car when it's repaired; so in a few days." He smiled while rushing around the kitchen.

---
I ate my breakfast so Heojun did as he promised and dropped me ofc home. As I was heading out, Heojun called my name which made me turn around. "Hey, remember to call me whenever you're free kay? You've got my number right?"  He asked.
"Yeah don't worry I will and you remember to call me too! Bye Heojun take care." I waved and walked towards the house.

"Eyy guys, I'm home!" I exclaimed with joy while I rushed to the lounge.
Oooh. Everyone looks worried..
"Where the hell were you? Why didn't you pick up your phone?Why didn't you call me? Do you know how worried sick we were?!" Mingyu yelled at me with anger running through his veins.
"I was out with a friend. Didn't you guys get my message?" I mumbled in fear.
"I got a call that you got into an accident and you tell me you were with a friend?! And what message? I never got a message from you." The volume of his voice got louder.
"I did, here look." I showed him my messages.
"Message not sent. Failure." He said in a harsh tone.
"I di-" I got cut off.
"You know what forget it. I'm done with this situation." Mingyu stormed off upstairs then slammed our bedroom door causing our house to shake violently. The others looked at me in disappointment and slowly walked away except Amy.

"Tell me what happened now." Amy demanded gesturing to the couch.

"Basically, I went to the fan meeting with Becky and then BTS' fans started to say that me and Taehyung should get married. Then I tried to explain to them that I'm engaged but they carried on. Wait lemme take a break to breathe." I explained.
"Okay carry on."

"Then I stomped off and I was on my way home until someone bumped the back of my car with their car. So then I got out and had a total breakdown which caused me to faint so then he took me under his roof until I woke up." I gasped.

"Ohhh. Is he cute? If he's cute gimme his number." She smiled sheepishly.
"Yeah he is and no I'm not going to give you his number." I said sternly.
"Awww. Fine. Let's go to bed now and calm Mingyu down." She suggested and I nodded my head. Making my way upstairs.. The door to our bedroom was closed. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Mingyu, please open the door and let me explain." I begged but the door didn't unlocked. I turned around and slid my body against the door until I reached the ground. I banged the back of my head on the door a couple of times but still no answer.

----------------------------------------------------

Ooooh Mingyu's pissed. O.o Anyway how'd you guys like that?
Remember to Vote, Comment and Read on. :D
Saranghae ♡