Chapter 26: Engagement Parties

Taehyung's P.O.V

I put my tie on after I put my ivory shirt on. It was the day of Jenny's and Mingyu's engagement party. I wouldn't have gone but it's to show I've "moved on" from her. I'm just really happy for her, she's finally got her little family even though it breaks my heart into thousands of pieces.

*Knock Knock*

"Hyung you ready? We're gonna be late." I nodded and followed Jungkook who was dressed in a white shirt with a black blazer and black trousers, down, outside to the car. Time to go see the woman I love get engaged to someone else. Yay. -,-

Jenny's P.O.V

Admiring myself in the mirror, I felt hands wrap around my waist and heavy weight on my shoulder. "Mmmm you look beautiful like you always do." Mingyu whispered smiling while pushing my thick, black, curled hair to the side. He was wearing a black tux with a red tie, matching with my red dress that hugged my torso and flowed out down to my ankle.
"You don't look so bad yourself." I giggled and Mingyu opened his mouth in 'shock'.
"Come on let's go to the venue, before we get late." He said holding my hand and taking me outside.
-----
"OH EM JEEBUS! YOU HIRED A ROLLS ROYCE?!" I exclaimed in shock. I've always wanted go in one; my brother didn't have one for his wedding, he wanted a limo. -_-
Rushing towards Mingyu, I embraced him; it was warm and cozy. "Thank you.." I smiled looking up at him.
"It's okay, I know you've always wanted to ride in one so I thought this would be a perfect entry to the venue." He explained joyfully while dragging me inside the car. I was trembling with excitement, shaking from all happiness.
----
"We're here." That was my cue to get out with Mingyu; he got out and reached for my my hand like a gentleman would and got me out too. We looked at each other with genuine loving smiles and then we made our way in.
Walking through the double doors, hand in hand with Mingyu, cheering and applauding reached my ears. People were all congratulating us but Taehyung caught my eyes at the back looking down. I didn't expect him to show up, didn't he confess a few days ago he still loves me? Has he moved on? I don't even know anymore.
----
Taehyung's P.O.V

Sitting on a table alone, I could see Jenny laughing while she was dancing with Mingyu. They make a nice couple but it's so damn hard seeing her happy with someone else.She looked really pretty, well I mean she always does.
I think I should go; well all I wanted to do was to show up. I really wanted to smoke to relieve the pain so I rushed outside, next to my car. Pulling a cigarette out I saw a familiar face.

"Sooyung?" I called out.
"Taehyung? What are you doing out here? I thought you were supposed to be at your music camp. And stop smoking it's bad for you!" She bombarded me with words.
"Well I was invited to Jenny's party and I came back a few weeks ago. And leave me alone if I wanna smoke, I will. Aren't you supposed to be in Canada?" I answered and asked.
"Ohh right and I see you still haven't changed from high school ey? I was in Canada until I got a call from Mingyu saying that he wants to surprise Jenny by bringing me back."she smiled. "Well I'm gonna go in, you wanna come with?"
"Naah I'd rather stay out here, I'll meet you later inside. Good seeing you by the way."
"Fine suit yourself, and you too." She walked off into the venue while I was left by myself again. Taking a huff from my cigarette, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see a beautiful girl in front of me. Yeah it was Jenny.
"What are you doing out here? Are you smoking again? I've told you how bad it is. Why don't you ever listen to me?!" She bombed me with questions.
"Yeah I'm smoking again and I know you told me that it's bad to smoke but you're not my mum to tell me what's should and shouldn't do. It's not the first time I've been told. Anyway don't you have your engagement party to attend to?" I answered harshly, showing that I didn't care. Her mouth was open in awe and she stomped off back to the venue. Aishh why do I do this?! I always hurt her but it's for the best. I would go and run after her but I can't show her that I care even though I admitted I still love her in front of millions of people.

Jenny's P.O.V

Running to the restrooms, tears fell out of my eyes. Why was he being so mean?
"Jenny?" I looked straight up to see Sooyung but I was too upset to be happy. Looking back down, I wiped my tears away real quick. "Are you crying? Tell me what happened now. I'm not gonna go without an explanation."  I sighed pouring all my feelings out except that I still may have feelings for Taehyung.
"Aww, Jenny.. Don't worry he was acting like that with me too." She pulled me into a warm hug that I've missed these past few years. "Now, let's get you cleaned up. We don't want everyone to think you've been crying do we now?" She smiled and got her mini make up kit out.
----
"All done!" She clapped and grabbed my hand pulling me back into the venue.
"SOOOOOYUUUUNG!!" Jungkook exclaimed and embraced her tightly causing me to let go of her hand.
"JUNGKOOKIEEEE!" She yelled back and I stood there giggling.
"Excuse me, where's my hug?" I pouted and crossed my arms. They both looked at each other with mischievous grins and then looked at me.
"JEEEEEENNNY!" They both screamed and pulled me towards them. I was squeezed as I was in the middle of them. We all let go and burst out laughing.
------
Whoooo! What a day! I got out of my dress and got into my onesie. Mmmm I'm in my onesie. Sitting down next Mingyu, I cuddled up to him. We interlocked our hands while he gave me a peck on the head.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"HYUNG WHERE YOU GOING?!" I screamed running after Taehyung. I grabbed onto his shoulder but he shrugged me off. "Please tell me Hyung." I begged desperately wanting to know.
"I need to apologise." He said in a hurry.
"Apologise to who?!" I exclaimed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayoooo, hope you guys liked this chapter 😊
BTS' ALBUM CAME OUT YESTERDAY OH EM JEEBUS!!😍💕 THAT ALBUM SLAYS LIFE! 👌🏼❤️
Remember to vote, comment and read on. 👍🏼😁