Chapter 9: Confessions

Why do I feel the urge to see him? He broke my trust and my heart. No I'm not going there. I'm gonna get hurt all over again.
"Jenny are you on planet Earth?!" Asked Vernon sarcastically. I gave him a look.
" Tsssk.No I'm on Mars." I replied back sarcastically. We all started to laugh until I drew my eyes back on Taehyung.
"Jenny you okay? What's wrong?You seem lost in your thoughts.." Questioned Mingyu. Shall I tell him that my ex-boyfriend who I still love is sitting right on the next table from us? No obviously. I don't want him to worry. Forget it.
"I'm okay, I'm just not in the mood." I said quietly. He nodded because he understood.
Yes our brunch came finally. It was daebak. Vernon and Mingyu were cracking jokes and it made me forget that Taehyung was on the next table. The laughter died out as we started to eat.
"Guys I need to go to the loo.. I'll be back in five" I smiled and they nodded. How did I make such great friends in a matter of a day? I felt someone following me and I was praying that it wasn't Taehyung. And guess who it was?! Taehyung. -_-
He grabbed me and dragged me to the storeroom in the café. "Taehyung let go of me!" He didn't reply. I started to cry and I could feel my eyes burning. He just opened the door and dragged me in locking the door behind him. He pushed me against the wall. "Please Taehyung, leave me alone, I'm begging you." I cried. He got closer to me so that now our faces were inches apart. I felt him breathing on me heavily. I looked up to examine his face. He looked tired and starved. It had looked like he hadn't eaten or slept in days.

Mingyu's P.O.V

I was just eating my brunch and it was the best brunch ever. I took a sip of my bubble tea and looked up at Hansol (Vernon) who was already looking at me, grinning.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"You like her don't you?" He winked. Crap. How does he know? Do I make it that bait?
I scratched the back of my neck letting out a chuckle. "Yeah, maybe I dunno." I said straight up. " I haven't felt this way about anyone since Taeyeon." Hansol nodded and Taeyeon was the girl who broke my heart. It killed me when she did that but it's okay cause if that didn't happen I wouldn't have known that I like Jenny.
"Oooooh my best friends got a crush on the girl who beat me at Tekken." Hansol started cooing and making faces. Why was she taking so long? Does it take that long for a girl? I really want to see her.

Jenny's P.O.V

His eyes were bloodshot red. He looked really pissed. "I didn't cheat on you. It was all Soomin." He whispered.
"Really then, where were you the whole day? I was really worried you could've called or sent a text but no I find you snogging WITH SOOMIN!" Tears started to stream down my face. I couldn't believe him , my eyes tell me the truth and it did. Taehyung slowly started to wipe my tears. I was confused what was he doing?
"I was doing something for you. It was a surprise." I moved his hands away from my face and let them go.
"Then what was the surprise?" I said curiously raising my eyebrow.
"I didn't finish it because of Soomin."
"Uggh whatever Taehyung stop lying to me and yourself. You knew Soomin liked you for a very long time and I think you did too. You know what forget it, I'm getting out of here I've got friends who are waiting for me." I walked towards the storeroom door and unlocked it. I turned around and I saw Taehyung on his knees holding his hands to his face. It seemed like he was crying but to be honest I didn't really care.

I walked out and saw Mingyu and Vernon waved at me.
"You took so long. What did you do?" Hansol asked.
"Ermm I saw a friend in the bathroom and I decided to catch up with her." I replied quickly.
"Oh okay, so you wanna go now? Cause we've finished eating and it looks like you ate too." Mingyu smiled. I agreed and I walked out the doors with them. I started to feel bad after what happened in the cafe storeroom. Was I too harsh on him? Should I apologise?
"Hyung, Jenny lets go to the park. It'll be so much fun."
"Yeah great idea Hansol." Mingyu said happily. So then we walked to the park the one near my house. The boys were playing and I was sitting on the bench watching them enjoy themselves,. They did ask me to join but I really didn't want to and the understood.
I was lost in my thoughts until someone put their warm hands in my eyes "Guess who?"
I guessed it in an instant. "Kookie?!" I yelled. He jumped in front of me and waved. He had a big cheesy smile on his face and then sat down beside me. "What are you doing here alone?" He asked
"I'm not alone, I came with Mingyu and Hansol." I said confidently pointing at them on the climbing frame.
"Oh okay... Erm I really wanted to talk to you about something." He muttered.
"Yeah go for it." I replied.
"Listen Taehyung is broken without you. He needs you, you're the light in his life. He hasn't slept or eaten and Mrs Kim is getting really worried. He's locked himself his room after he told me everything.The reason that he wasn't in class was because he was making a necklace for you. That was the surprise." Jungkook explained. I felt really guilty now but I still didn't want to be his girlfriend again not after all that happened.
"Well why was he kissing Soomin then?" I asked.
"Soomin told him that she needed to talk to him about you and that it was really important but really she wanted to break you guys up because she was jealous.Please listen to me Jenny, Taehyung really needs you." Jungkook begged.
"I can't be with him not after everything I've been through. I just can't but I believe you though." I reassured Jungkook.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh will she ever get back together with Taehyung? If she does what happens to Mingyu?? Aishh so many complications haha. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter.
Byeeeeeee xxx