Chapter 11: Hold Me Tight

I nervously walked up the long stairs. I don't know why I was nervous. I reached to tge top of the stairs and saw a door that said "Taehyung's Room" in big red bold letters.
I heard a sweet voice coming from the inside of the room.
"Kkwag jabajo, nal anajwo no,
Can you trust me?
Can you trust me?
Can you trust me?
Kkwag kkeuro anajwo"
I wanted to listen more but he stopped "Why can't you trust me Jenny? I really love you." My heart stopped as soon as he said those words. I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked on his door again but still no answer. Then I though I should say something "Urmm Taehyung it's me err Jenny. Can you please open the door?I need to talk to you."
I heard the door unlock so I thought that was my cue to go inside. I slowly walked in seeing the room was a total state. I saw Taehyung in the corner with his hands covering his face like he was ashamed about something. I walked towards him and crouched beside him. He looked up but then looked down again.
"I trust you Taehyung. Jungkook told me everything." I mumbled and got closer to him. Still no reply. " I'm sorry I didn't trust you. It's just that everything happened so quickly. I didn't know what to believe. I'm so sorry." He looked up again.
"I'm so sorry Jenny. I should've told you it's just that I wanted to surpri--"
I cut him off with a kiss. It was intense, passionate and sensational. I missed this, I missed us. I broke off the kiss and I smiled. Taehyung looked completely confused but smiled anyway. Oh crap, I need to go home or Aaron's gonna kill me..

-----------------

I opened the door and saw my brother waiting for me with a huge grin. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Ermm where's grandma and Appa?" I asked
My brother let go of me and I stood up straight. "They're in the lounge waiting for you but wait tell me who broke your heart so I can pound him." He said with a stern voice.
"Ohh okay and don't worry he never cheated on me it was just this stupid cow trying to break us up." I replied.
"Okay.So who is the guy that stole my baby sister's heart?" He raised his eyebrows and I started to feel my cheeks warm up.
"Ermm.. His name is Taehyung and he lives right opposite us." I said awkwardly.
Before Aaron could say anything I ran to the lounge to see Appa and grandma. Obvs I ran it was so awkward!
"APPA, GRANDMA IM HOME!!" I ran towards them for a hug. I missed them so much even though it was just a week. We hugged for a good two minutes until I realised the time. I let go and ran upstairs to get into bed. I totally forgot to give Mingyu's t-shirt, which was my favourite t-shirt of his, back. Oh well I'm sure he won't mind if I keep it for one day. I put it on and I put shorts on and got into bed.
*buzz buzz buzz*

Can't sleep cause I'm busy thinking about you.😘
~Taehyung❤️

Aishh. He's so cheesy but I love him.

Go to sleep its late,
You can think about me tomorrow when you see me.😉
Love you loads..
Goodnight xx
~Jenny💋

*buzz buzz buzz*

Go to your window so I can see your yeppeo face😍
Love you even more..
~Taehyung💙

Aishh this boy. I walked over to my window to see Taehyung peering out of his. He waved and mouthed I miss you already. I blew him a kiss and said goodnight for the final time in the night and headed back to bed.

-------------------

Mingyu's P.O.V

It was school today. Today was the day I confess my feelings to her.Yes her, the girl who makes me feel this way. How am I gonna tell her? What am I even going to say to her? Aishh why is this so hard?
I was waiting in class for her with Hansol. Hansol was cooing at me and making funny faces until I whacked his head. He pouted at me but he knew he deserved it. Then there I saw her with her black curls and her hazel eyes. She's so beautiful. She rushed towards me opening her arms for a hug. Does she already know? Do I tell her now, myself? I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around. I put her down and then she opened her mouth to speak,
"Ayyyyy! Guess what?! My boyfriend didn't cheat on me at all! It was this pabo trying to break us up." She said excitedly. I looked down at the floor in disappointment. I guess she's supposed to be with him rather than me. I looked towards Hansol and he looked at me with a sympathetic face.
"Well then aren't you happy for me?!" She asked loudly.
"Yeah obviously, why wouldn't I be?" I lied. My heart was shattered again and this time I was too hurt to pick up the pieces because I fell in love with her. I walked towards Hansol until she called my name. I turned around.
"Mingyu what's wrong? Are you upset about something?" She asked curiously. Look at how innocent she is, she doesn't even know how I feel about her.
"I've just got a headache. I'm going to go and sit down" I went back to my seat and put my head down on the table. Hansol patted me on the back. I just wanted to be alone. I wasn't this hurt when Taeyeon cheated on me but why do I feel so broken knowing that Jenny will never be mine?

Class started and I saw Jenny next her boyfriend giggling away and holding hands. Why can't that be me? Why do I have to go though the heartbreaks? Why am I so jealous? She was never mine in the first place so why do I feelings for her?! Just tell me, WHY?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww Taehyung and Jenny are back together! ❤️Yaaaay!🎉🎊 But poor Mingyu. 😢How'd you guys like that chapter? Let me know in the comments and vote if you liked it..✌🏼️👍🏼
Byeeeeeeee xx ❤️