Chapter 5: Soomin

-Soomin's P.O.V

Yaaaaay it's Monday! I'm so excited. Hopefully I'll get noticed by the boys today. I'm going to wear a cute outfit to get their attention. I've wanted to be with them ever since I first saw them. I even lost weight for them. Yeah I was fat once upon a time but still look at me now, I look gorgeous.
*tweet tweet*
Oh thats my phone its probably just my best friend Yuri.
Hiya
Just wanted to say Sojin isn't coming today
So it's just gonna be us two.
See you in a few xx
~Yuri💋

Oh dear wonder what happened Sojin. Sojin's my friend too but I'm not as close to her than I am to Yuri. What am I doing? I'm supposed to be getting dressed for school. I got into my uniform and wore my vans. I put some make up and curled my hair and made the curls loose.
*Ding dong*
"Omg you look gorgeous Yuri" I squealed
"You look so hot" she screamed
" Aww shucks. Shall we go now?" I asked. She nodded and we walked it to school.
My heart stopped as I saw Taehyung walking through the gates, he's been my crush for so long that I can't remember. Wait who was he holding hands with? My heart broke into pieces when I saw him with Jenny. My eyes started to water but I wouldn't cry. This is so not fair I've known them forever and she's only been here for less than two weeks and she's already in a relationship with him?! Ughhh I'm so angry. I really need to break them up and I know just how to. I hate you Jenny and I won't let you stay happy for long.

-Jenny's P.O.V

I feel so safe and happy whenever I'm with Taehyung. I don't he just makes me smile.Today he kissed my forehead and I felt so good. We headed towards class to meet the boys and Sooyung.
"Hey guys, where's Jungkook?" Said Taehyung curiously
"Ermm he felt a bit sick today so he stayed at home." Said Jin. I knew Jin wasn't telling the truth. Something's wrong, was it to do with the other day? I don't know but I need to find out. I'll go to his house after school alone and see what's up with him. This isn't like Jungkook, missing out on school. I sat down next to Taehyung as class was about to start in 30 seconds.
"Psssst Jenny, are you and Taehyung a thing now?" Whispered Sooyung. I started to blush and nod.
"I knew you guys would get together" winked Sooyung. I chuckled a bit until Taehyung wrapped his arm around my waist. I started to get butterflies, it felt weird but I liked it.
The boys started cooing and making faces at us. I was burning blood red and smiling at the same time while Taehyung was pulling faces at the boys. From the corner of my eye I could see Soomin and Yuri giving me the death stare and it kinda looked like Soomin was going to cry. I mean what did I do? I didn't do anything to them, I haven't even spoken to them properly.

----The End Of The School Day-----
Yay it was time to go home. I just want to sleep on my bed. I started to walk home on my own as Taehyung went to the park with boys. Oh wait I was supposed to visit Jungkook. Oh it doesn't matter his house is on the next road from my house. I reached to his house, I was really worried about him.
*Ding dong*
"Hi there, lemme guess you're here to see my son? Are you his girlfriend?That boy never tells me anything."I'm guessing that was Jungkook's mum?
"Urmm yeah I'm here to see him but I'm not his girlfriend we're just friends." I said politely.
"Oh sorry about that, come inside. He hasn't come out of his room since last night. He's been acting a bit strange lately. Can you ask him what's wrong? He never talks to me anymore."
"Oh okay I'll try to get it out of him"I was getting even more worried now. Jungkook's mum took me to Jungkook's bedroom door and left me there. I knocked slowly. He opened the door, it had looked like he hadn't slept in ages.

Conversation with Jungkook and Jenny
(Jungkook:JK and Jenny:J)
JK: What are you doing here?
J: I came to see what's wrong.
JK: I'm fine now go away.
J: Stop lying to me what's up
*Jungkook walks into his room and Jenny follows*
J: Just tell me WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU?
JK: YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME? WELL HERE THEN! I LOVE YOU!
J: Wait w-w-what did you say?
JK: I love you okay.
*Jenny goes closer to Jungkook*
J: I'm sorry Jungkook you know I'm with Taehyung
JK: I know but it's just hard not to think about you
J: It's okay I'm sure you'll get over me. There's better girls out there than me. Actually I know a great girl who's crazy for you.
JK: Really who?
J: You'll find out soon. I'm not gonna tell you now but she's quite close to us.
JK: oh okay
J: Well I'm gonna go home now you wanna chill at mine for a few hours?
JK: Urmm yeah sure.

-Jenny's P.O.V

I'm so glad that Jungkook & me sorted everything out. We started to talk about our childhood and how fun it was. We were on the end of my road until I saw.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh what did she see? Oooooh so much suspense. Hope you guys enjoyed that 😁😁 Chapter 6 will be out soon. Ooooooh. 👍🏼😘