Chapter 29: Torn&Decisions

Jenny's P.O.V

The door lock turned making me jump in joy but a serious Mingyu faced me. "I'm done." was all that he stated.
"Done? What do you mean?" Oooh damn now I got Justin Bieber stuck in my head. Nows not the time brain!
"I'm done with this. With us. With you. I see the way you look at him. You obviously still have feelings for him the way you smile everytime you look at him. Well obviously Taehyung is the biological father of your son. I felt so selfish because I knew this whole time that you're still in love with him and I still hogged you to myself. Maybe it's cause I love you so much but now I need to let you go." He said quietly causing tears to roll down my face.
It's true I still have feelings for him, they never went. I used Mingyu to get rid of those feelings but it didn't work. I feel so bad now.
"Mingyu please-"
"No. Just go and be with Taehyung. Like he always said you're his forever always." This made me cry even more.
"Fine. You want me to go?! I'll go because I'm just a burden." I cried. I grabbed all my things and stuffed them into the suitcase as well as Taemin's things. I wiped my tears as I took my engagement ring and placed in Mingyu's hands. "I'm sorry and I hope you find someone who's better than me in every way." I hissed.

---

Dragging a sleepy Taemin, I rushed downstairs to find Taehyung standing in shock with his mouth opened in awe.

"Taemin's my s-s-son?" He stuttered and I nodded. He must've heard Mingyu. "Why wouldn't you tell me?!" He exclaimed.
"You broke up with me and I thought you wanted nothing to do with him, after I called your phone and it said it was out of use.." I muttered.
"Oh. You should have told me. Ermm.. You still have feelings for me?" He asked.
"Taehyung now's not the time to talk about this! I gotta go to my dads house and put my things there." I walked straight past him but still I heard footsteps follow me.

As soon as I was getting into my car, I was slammed against the car door where soft lips met mine. Taemin was in the car sleeping so he didn't see. I really didn't want to break the kiss as it was so relaxing and calm. He let go of the kiss and cupped my face into his hands.
"So you don't have any feelings ey?" He smiled which made me let out a chuckle. His hand interlocked with my hand which gave me a slight tingle.
"No need to go to your dads house, there's always my place and plus Taemin's my son so I have a right to make him live with me." He winked. I nodded my head and got into the car.

----A couple of hours later----

"Ermm thank you for letting me stay." I said while sipping on my tea.
"Its okay. Anything for you babe." Taehyung winked and held my hand again. I moved my hand back as I was uncomfortable.
"What's wrong? You okay? Why did you guys break up?" He asked.
"Because of you." I mumbled under my breath.
"Hmm?"
"Oh nothing." I said sternly.
-----
We all had to sleep in a bed together so it was Taehyung, Taemin and me. It was the awkwardest moment ever. My eyes were starting to close until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes widely to see Taehyung gesturing me downstairs.

Music was playing. Music that I've heard before.
"But you're my everything, everything, everything,
Mianhe, Saranghae, Yongsahae.

Jenny please stay with me I love you so much that you can't even imagine how much I do." He begged while holding my hand.

"I don't know." was all I could say.
"Please Jenny, I need you and Taemin. You're my life now. I'd do anything to have you two as my family. I love you.."
Tears rolled down my cheeks again.
"I-I-I love you too." I raced towards him and embraced him with all my might. Butterflies were fluttering around my stomach when Taehyung's strong sweet scent reached my nose. This was it. It's always been him. My Taehyung. We'll be a family forever always.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to say guys but that was the last chapter. I'm kind of getting bored of the storyline now cause it's kinda dead so basically thats it. Oh &+ I'm going to start writing a new Kim Taehyung Fanfic called Revenge. Make sure you guys check it out when I release the first chapter.
Thank you to those who read,voted and commented on this story. Really appreciate it x