Chapter 16: Weddings & Moving On

Jenny's P.O.V

AISHHH ONLY THREE DAYS TILL MY BROTHERS WEDDING AND STILL NO DATE. Ugghh this is so irritating, I've got my dress which is coral and cream.I really needed a date as Taehyung bailed out on me and I broke up with him a few days ago. The pain has worn off a bit but it's still there. Oh wait, I can ask Mingyu to go with me. Yep that's a good idea.
So then I dialled Mingyu's number and it was ringing.
"Yello?" he said
"Hey Mingyu its me Jenny.."
"Ohh hey Jenny, what's up?"
"Urmm, I wanted to ask you if you'd be my date to my brothers wedding.."
"Oh yeah sure but don't you have a boyfriend?"
"Ermm, I broke up with him a couple of days ago.." I said awkwardly.
"Ohh I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll come as your date. When's the wedding?"
"It's on November 3rd.."
"Ohh yeah sure I'll come with you. When shall I be at yours?"
"About half twelve, if that's okay with you.."
"Yep that's fine with me see you then.. Bye" he said popping the 'p'
"Thank you so much.. Byeeee" I hung up the phone. Well now I've got a date to my brothers wedding.

------THREE DAYS LATER------

Taehyung's P.O.V
I can't leave without saying goodbye to her. I must be mad if I can. I know I'll say goodbye to her at her brothers wedding. I'm sure she wouldn't have gotten a date that quickly.
I'll be a bit late, I just need to say goodbye to her.
~Taehyung.
I sent that to Jin hyung. Now I can go get suited up for the wedding. Oh damn it's probably already started, it's one o'clock. Damn I'm gonna be late. I got dressed and ran out slamming the front door behind me. I got into my car and drove to the venue. I quickly ran out and dashed into the venue. Everyone was dancing but Jenny. She was on a table on her own until she got up and started to dance with another guy. He was tall, good looking and familiar. Isn't he the guy that Jenny ran to when she assumed I cheated on her? No it can't be. She can't have moved on from me that quick. Wait she can cause I was such a prick to her. He twirled her around and stopped making their eyes aligned to one another. No no no don't do this to me Jenny. You're mine, you're mine Forever Always. I took a few steps back before I could see anything and ran to my car driving to the airport. How could she move on so quickly? Wait what am I doing? I should be happy for her. She's finally moved on. But it kills me inside to see her with another person that's not me. I'll win her back when I come back... If I come back... Hopefully I will...

Jenny's P.O.V
Yahhh my brothers wedding was beautiful. He looked good and his newly wedded wife looked amazing. Wait,why am I feeling so queasy? Oh damn I think I'm going to vomit. I ran to the toilets and vomited. I felt dizzy as well, what's going on with me? I heard footsteps behind me realising it was Mingyu..
"Jenny are you okay?"
"Not really, can you take me home?"
"Yeah sure"
My vision started to get blurry as I got up and before I knew it I passed out.

--------------------------

Hmm.. Why am I in a hospital? Damn didn't I faint? At my brothers wedding? I looked around and stopped to see Mingyu smiling at me.
"Hey you okay now? Don't worry I didn't tell anyone you fainted cause it would ruin the happy atmosphere" he smiled and held my hand. The doctor walked in with big smile on her face.
"Oh you're awake? Okay then I'll tell you the good news.." What good news? Don't tell me I'm... No no no no no.
"Congratulations you'll be expecting a baby boy or girl soon!" The doctor exclaimed with joy. Mingyu looked at me in shock and let go of my hand. How did I get pregnant? I'm so confused. Oh wait, I think I remember. It happened when me and Taehyung went out for karaoke. We got drunk and one thing led to another and that's how it happened.
"How? Who?" Mingyu muttered quietly. I explained and he understood everything and held my hand again while rubbing it with his thumb.
"How am I going to raise this baby alone? Taehyung broke up with me and I don't think he'll be willing to look after this baby with me." Tears started to come out but Mingyu wiped them quickly.
"Shhh.. I'm here for you. I'll treat this baby like my own. I promise you I'll never leave your side." He said reassuringly and we hugged. Aishh I've got to tell Taehyung that he's the father of my unborn baby. But how?
"But first you need to tell the biological father." I looked at him with a worried expression. "Don't worry I'm here.." He smiled. I picked my phone up and dialled Taehyung's number but his phone wasn't in use anymore. Obviously he'd do that to avoid me. I looked at Mingyu and he understood..
The hospital discharged me as I was feeling much better now.
So Mingyu went to my house with me for support when I explain to my grandma, Appa and oppa what happened. They all understood but were disappointed and advised me to move to Mingyu's apartment so he can help take care of the baby.Then after that I packed all my things, gave my family goodbye hugs, cried and went with Mingyu to his apartment.
Mingyu took all my luggages upstairs and I followed. He turned around and bumped into me but grabbed my waist so I wouldn't fall.
"Be careful, the baby might get hurt." He smiled pulling me in closer to me. I started to get butterflies in my stomach as now our faces were inches apart. I stared at his pink pouty lips, so tempted to kiss them and there he was staring at my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore I had to do it. My lips crashed onto his and it felt sensational and different. I broke off the kiss and Mingyu looked at me with a big grin.
"What?" I asked.
"I've been wanting to do that for a very long time.." He mumbled while smiling.
"How long?" I said standing up and getting out of his grip.
"Since the day I met you.." I started to blush and looked down at the carpet. He lifted my chin up so now our eyes were locked.
"Jenny I really like you and I'm glad now I can raise this baby up with you." He said slipping his hand into mine.
Is this for real? Am I finally moving on from Taehyung?

------------------•----------------------------•------------------------•--------------------•
Oooooh who do you guys ship? Jenhyung or Jengyu???😂 Omo Mingyu finally got what he wanted for a long time! Lucky him... ✌🏼️But will Jenny feel the same for Mingyu when Taehyung comes back from his training?? 😗Ooooooh tension..... 😂
How did you guys like that chapter? Vote or comment to tell me how much you liked it!!🤓🤓
Byeeeeee xxxx
SARANGHAE!!! 😘😍❤️💯