Chapter 22: Drunk

Jenny's P.O.V

I was dragged by a very drunk Mingyu towards our bedroom. We reached there and I decided to get answers.
"Ermm Mingyu aren't you supposed to be on vacation?" I asked wanting to know desperately.
"Yeaaaah but I lied saying that I was sick so I could go get drunk. Don't tell anyone, especially my fiancé.." He put his finger on my lips and smirked.

"Don't worry I won't tell." He took his finger off my lip and I carried on investigating. "Why did you feel the need to get drunk? I'm sure you haven't drunk a single drop of alcohol your entire life until now."
"I felt the urge to drink. The stress was getting to me. The stress that my fiancé caused me. I think she's still in love with her ex boyfriend Kim Taehyung or whatever his name is." He burst into tears causing my eyes to water up. I ran up towards him and wiped his tears for him.

He leaned in trying to kiss but I avoided it as his breath stank of alcohol and I've never drunk alcohol in my life. He shuffled back from me and opened his mouth..
"SEE?!EVEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME!NO ONE LIKES ME!POOR MINGYU. HES NEVER GOING TO BE LOVED BY ANYONE!He's going to be alone for the rest of his life."
There he blacked out so I pulled him up on our bed tucking him in. I sighed and started to walk away but a hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me back causing me to fall on the bed.
"Please don't leave me..." Mingyu whispered.
"I won't." I replied quietly.

---The Next Day---

Mingyu's P.O.V

Ugghh where am I?? My head is banging like it's going to explode any minute. Oh wait. I'm in my bedroom. Huh? How did I end up here? I turned to see a figure, her back facing towards me. Oh no. Did I cheat on Jenny? Damn I'm such a loser. What did you think you were doing Mingyu?! Ugghh I hate myself.

Suddenly, she started shuffling and now she was facing me. Oh phew. It was just Jenny. Thank goodness. Wait a minute. When did she get discharged from the hospital? And why is she sleeping with me? Doesn't she love that BTS member Kim Taehyung? Why doesn't she go with him?

Ugghh these questions are hurting my head even more. Slowly, Jenny started to open her eyes and smiled at me. Oh her smile, her adorable smile.

"Good morning.." She mumbled as she was still half asleep.
"Ermm good morning. How did I get here?" I asked with a puzzled look. She explained everything to me. Aishh now I feel like a pabo. Great I acted like an idiot in front of Jenny.

As much as I would've liked to stay in bed with Jenny I went for shower cause I stink like really bad. I got out only in shorts and Jenny just stood there in awe.
"You finished staring?" I joked.
"Erm y-yeah, I mean n-no I wasn't looking at your perfectly toned body.. Psshht why would I do that?" She denied nervously and I laughed. I walked closer to her and grabbed her waist making her body touch mine.
"You know I love you more than anything in the world right?" I asked her while moving a strip of her hair out of her face. Her cheeks flushed with red and giggled.
"Yeah I do. Do you know that I love you to the moon and back?" I fake smiled. I didn't know if she was genuinely said that or she just said that out of force.
"Mhmmm.." I agreed.

I grabbed Jenny and put her on my shoulder making her gasp and laugh at the same time.
"Mingyu let me gooooo!Someone might see us!!!" She shout-whispered.
"No ones home dummy and they won't be till tomorrow. So let's have our fun." I smirked until she tickled me which caused me to let go of her. She started to run away from me so now we were playing cat and mouse. Damn she's fast. I was inches from catching her but then I tripped over one of Taemin's toys causing me to take Jenny down with me.

Our noses were touching and our eyes met. I pinned her down while putting my lips on hers gently. Hmmmm.... I haven't kissed her in ages. The kiss got deeper and deeper until someone rang the doorbell. We broke off the kiss while shooting our heads at the door. "UGHHH DAMN WHO COULD IT BE NOW?!" I yelled in frustration while Jenny chuckled.
"I'll get the door so just calm down." She said sweetly. She opened the door and I pouted plopping myself on the couch still with only my shorts on.

Jenny's P.O.V

"Jimin?" I asked with a suprised look.
"Hey urm are you busy?" He questioned.
"Urmm I was but I'm not anymore.Why?" I answered.
"Can you come with me to the crib? Its nothing to do with Taehyung." He said quickly.
"Ermm why and yeah sure now?"
"Yeah please, I'll drive."
"Ermm okay then, let me just get dressed. Come in I'll be ten minutes." I walked back in while Jimin followed and sat on the sofa opposite Mingyu.
" Ermm honey I'm gonna go out I won't be long I promise."
"Don't be late please cause I'll miss you too much." Mingyu begged. I shook my head and ran upstairs to my room. Oooh let me wear my new floral dress with some flats. I tied my hair up into a messy bun as it was crazy because of Mingyu. -,-
I ran back downstairs and gave Mingyu a peck on the cheek, grabbed my purse and Jimin followed shutting the door behind me.
------
"Ermm so why do I need to go to the crib?" I asked again for the third or fourth time.
"Oh the guys need to talk about something with you." He replied and I nodded. I got out of the car as we reached the crib. Oooh it was getting chilly. The weather deceived me.
"Come on walk faster you're gonna get a cold. Why didn't you get a coat?"Jimin asked while chuckling.
"Well I thought it was going to  be warm okay? Don't judge!" I pointed at him while his chuckling turned into laughter. I sighed.
-----
Ooooh it's so warm in here. YAH! I walked in the lounge with Jimin to see all the boys there including Taehyung who was in the corner. They all greeted me with hugs except Taehyung obviously and then we all sat down.
"Jenny we asked you to come here today well because.." Jin got cut off
"We wanted your permission if we could release Hold Me Tight as one of our singles in our album." Jungkook blurted. Oh wait isn't that song about me? Crapppp... I don't know what to actually say. Shall I say yes or no? But what if people find out that I'm the actual girl behind that song? What if I get hate, but it's the boys... I can't let them down so I think I should say yes...
"Soooo... Do we have your permission?" Hoseok asked curiously. I noticed Taehyung shot his eyes at me waiting for my answer. I felt a bit intimidated now that all of the boys were staring at me with hopeful eyes.

"Urmm well..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eyyoooooooooo... 😁😁
How did you guys like that? Will she say yes or no? Find out in the next chapter! Remember to vote, comment and read on!✌🏼️👏🏼😘
Saranghae x