Chapter 13: Dreams Coming True

Taehyung's P.O.V

Aishh. Finally the movie finished. I was waiting for ages for that to happen. It's so cheesy. Yeah I know, you're probably thinking why I've even got it. You see I got it for free from a stall, so there. I looked down and saw Jenny leaning on me, fast asleep. Wait, what time is it? Crap it's two o'clock in the morning. Omo so late. I put Jenny's head gently on my pillow and covered her with my duvet. Aww she looks beautiful even in her sleep. God, she's perfect. I was about to walk away towards the door until a hand pulled me. It was Jenny, she pulled me close onto my bed and damn it was a strong grip. She snuggled right against me and wrapped her hands around my waist. It felt nice and cosy. Jenny started shivering, I think she's cold so I grabbed her closer next to me. Now our bodies were inches apart. My eyes started close slowly and before I knew it I was asleep.

Jenny's P.O.V

Mmmmm. I woke up finding myself not in my room. Wait where the hell was I? Then I saw the pictures that were on the walls. Ohh I'm still at Taehyung's house.... In Taehyung's bed... Next to Taehyung... Who was topless.. But looked so goddamn hot..
Damn, no I couldn't have. Oh wait I'm still in my clothes. Phew nothing happened. What even happened yesterday? Oh yeaaaah we watched The Vow and I must've fallen asleep. So stupid Jenny. Aishh.
I tried to get out of Taehyung's bed until I realised that his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. Crap. How am I supposed to get out now? Aishh forget it. It doesn't matter his embrace was warm and comfy. I reached out for my phone and heard Taehyung moaning. "Mmmm.. uhhhh..hmmm."
I slowly got back into position until his hug got tighter. Aishh this boy loves hugging doesn't he? I checked my phone and OMO TEN MISSED CALLS AND NINE TEXTS FROM OPPA.
Now I'm dead for sure. I replied back that I'm staying at a friends house because I didnt want to wake Taehyung up by calling oppa. Ahhhh.. I'm still so bloody tired. I snuggled up closer to Taehyung and closed my eyes...

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Ahhh mmm.." I groaned while waking up. Oh wait who's this beside me? I moved her black silky hair away from her face. It was Jenny haha. She looked so amazing even when she was asleep. She was lightly snoring. Aww bless. I could stare at her all day if I could. She's just so perfect.Her face, her figure, her hair and most of all, her personality. How did I ever get to meet such an incredible girl like her? Aishh. She's just so... aghh. I can't describe her that's how perfect she is. She'll be my love Forever Always..

....
Oh damn I think I've stared at Jenny for a good thirty minutes. Haha I'm so crazy. Crazy for her. Crap, I love her so much. Uggggh I've turned cringy. But it's just her..

"Mmmmm....What time is it?" She looked up at me with her hazel brown eyes. Aishh she's so yeppeo.
"It's one in the afternoon..." I smirked at her. She got up with a panicky look on her face.
"Omo so lateeeee! Oppa why didn't you wake me up? Wait, how long have you been awake?" She shot so many questions at me and gave me a suspicious look.
"I was admiring your beauty." I said with a cheesy grin. She started to blush and then she looked away.
"What? You're so damn beautiful when you sleep." She blushed even more now looking at me.
"Hajima.. Omo I gotta go, I'm still in my uniform... I'll get changed and I'll see you later." She smiled showing her white teeth.
"Pinky promise?" I asked and put my pinky finger out. She sighed and wrapped her pinky around mine and replied,
"Promise." There she went towards the door leaving me by myself on my bed.
"Jenny, no hug or kiss?" I teased.
She came running back wrapping her arms around me and giving me a peck on the cheek. I started to smile with my teeth out and kissed her on her forehead. She waved goodbye and then she was gone. Damn I miss her already. I want her beside me 24/7. It doesn't feel right without her presence. Aishh I'm a boy in love.
*BA BA BA BA BA BANA*
Oh it was my phone, I was hoping for it to be Jenny but I knew it wasn't her. It was Hyung (Jin). I picked the phone up.

Conversation between Taehyung and Jin (T&J)

T:Yello hyung
J: Hey Tae
T: What's up? Why'd you call?
J: You gotta come to the crib right now
T:Why?
J: There's some news our manager wants to tell us.
T: Really? Okay meet you in ten mins
J: Hurry up, everyone's here except you.
T: Okay will do, see ya in a bit
J: Okay bye.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Aishh I gotta get ready and I told hyung I'll be there in ten minutes. I'm so stupid. Tsssk. I quickly put my black jeans on and put on a red tartan shirt. I neatened my hair up as I had bed hair. Crap five minutes gone. I gotta go. I grabbed my keys and my phone and slammed the front door shut behind me. I got into my car and drove fast to our crib.
I ran towards the main door and I was ten minutes late. Damn I'm dead.
"Why'd you take so long?! You said it you were gonna be here in ten minutes!" Jin hyung screamed. Wow he looked pissed. He dragged me to the lounge and pushed me onto the couch. All the boys greeted me and I greeted them back.
"Okay boys, you are going to music training camp for three years, so you can debut successfully!Also you're going to be leaving in two weeks time. So get ready!"Our manager announced. Wait what three bloody years?! And leaving in two fricking weeks?! Damn no.How am I gonna live without Omma? Or even Jenny? Nope I can't do this. The boys started to cheer while I was sitting in silence.
"What's wrong hyung? We can finally become what we have been dreaming to be for ages!!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"It's nothing. I know and I am happy." I said blankly. Now I get why people call me BlankTae, it makes so much more sense now lol.
"You're lying. I know you are. It's about Jenny isn't it?" He declared and I nodded.
"Yeah it is. How am I going to live without her for three bloody years?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooh what's going to happen with Taehyung and Jenny? Damn so much tension.
Anyway how'd you guys like that? Remember to vote or comment!
Byeeeeeee xx🦄