Chapter 21: Regrets

Jenny's P.O.V

I think Mingyu found out. He wouldn't turn to face me. He left me in the ward all alone. A tear rolled down my cheek causing my wounds to sting. Suddenly the door opened, I was hoping it would be Mingyu but it wasn't. It was the person who got me into this situation in the first place. He came running towards me but I put my hand up high enough to tell him to stop. I really did not want to talk him.
His t-shirt was stained with blood. My blood. He looked down at the floor as I gazed at his t-shirt. It was him who saved me but it was because of him I even had this accident. I don't even know anymore what to think of him. He started mumbling to himself so I decided to stop thinking and listen to him carefully.

"Thank god she's awake. It's all my fault. But what can I do?? I love her. She's my first and my last love and I'd do anything for her to be mine."
What? He still loves me?! No this can't be true. I must be dreaming. Somebody please pinch me! I stared at him, whispering to himself until he looked up with tears in his eyes. I looked away so he didn't notice me staring.
He came closer to my bed, sitting on it but I faced the other away not looking at his face.
"Jenny.." He said softly. I faced him, enraging for what he has done.
"What?!" I said with a straight voice.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to kiss you.. I just couldn't help it. I... Love you." I glared at him until I opened my mouth,
"YOU'RE SORRY?! YOU COULDN'T HELP IT?! My relationship with Mingyu is now at stake just because you love me. Why don't you understand I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! For once, just for once, stop being so selfish and just leave me ALONE!"
He looked at me in awe and walked away from me slowly but turned back to look at me ; then he was gone. I felt guilty, confused and angry all at the same time.My head hurt even worse than before.. Uggh why does all the bad stuff happen to me?

Someone rushed in, it was my brother Aaron. "JENNY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU? I got call from Mingyu that you had a car accident and you were in a critical situation. Are you okay? Where are you hurt? How did it even happen? Dad would've come but he's all the way in England at Aunt Georgia's house." I held my head as it was hurting even more when Oppa shot all those questions at me.
"Mmmmm... I'm fine, only my head, I blacked out for a minute or two and then it happened and don't worry at least I didn't die." I answered all his questions with out taking a breath. He embraced me and I felt tears dropping on my head.
"Be more careful next time, when you're driving." He sniffed and I nodded. I let go of his embrace and started to talk to him about things.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went to the crib and locked myself in my room, crying my eyes out. She hates me.I had a ray of hope that she was going to be mine again but now I know it's not going to happen ever. Then someone knocked on my door.
"Taehyung, are you okay? Can I come in? I can hear you crying..." It was Jin hyung. I unlocked my door and went back to the same position I was in.
"She doesn't love me anymore." I sobbed.
"Aishhh.. Taehyung you need to leave her alone. She's happy with her son and Mingyu. You need to understand that we're not in high school anymore." Hyung replied.
"How do I stop loving her then?" I whispered with tears still coming out of my eyes.
"You can't. That's the thing about love. You just need to distract yourself." Jin hyung answered reassuringly.
"How?" I asked while sobbing at the same time.
"Distract yourself with our music. Let the music control your feelings." I nodded and got my lyrics book out of my drawer. I still hadn't finished that song that I started to write three years ago... Hold Me Tight.

---A few days later---

Jenny's P.O.V

Well I got discharged from the hospital, it was turning dark; that grey dull ward was starting to suffocate me. Nobody visited me these past few days except Oppa and Grandma. I wonder what my Taemin's up to. I haven't seen him for five days. My poor baby.

I halted for a taxi but no one seemed to stop. So I decided to walk home, it wasn't that far anyway only about 10-15 minutes away. I stopped at a toy shop, so I could get something for my Taemin. I got him a little stuffed bunny. He was fond of bunnies so I'm sure he'll love it!
I got to the front door and turned my key and pushed the door. Hmph feels nice to be home.
"I'm home!! Taemin?Mingyu? Hansol? Becky?" Hmm where is everyone? I walked in and saw a note on the coffee table.

Whole family's gone on vacation.
Won't be back till Sunday
-Becky x

Oh that's nice, a family vacation. Without me?
I went to the kitchen and made some food for myself as I was starving. I sat down and put the tv on. Ugghh I'm getting sick of K-Dramas, I still love them but I miss my soaps and shows. I turned off the tv and started to eat. NOM NOM I missed my cooking, hospital food kindaaa sucks.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Who was at the door? At this time? It's eleven in the night... I tiptoed to the door with a bat (What?!I'm using it for self defence durrrh) and peeped through the hole. OMO ITS MINGYU! Wait, isn't he supposed to be on the family vacation?
I'm confused. I dropped my bat and I opened the door to see his eyes burning red and his body language was telling me he was drunk. But Mingyu has never drunk alcohol in his life?
"AHHH JENNY MY BEAUTIFUL FIANCÉ! MY FIANCÉ WHO CAUSED ME ALL THIS PAIIIIIIIIN!" He slurred, he was definitely drunk. He stumbled into the house causing me to hold him by the shoulders. He shrugged my hands off him.
"Don't youuu daree touch meeee!" He yelled pointing at me.
"Mingyu you're not yourself. You're drunk. Let me take you to our bedroom." I replied ignoring the comment he made.
"Don't tell me what to doo. I don't have to do what you say! I'm my own persoooon. I tell you what do. Now come on!" He slurred once again gesturing me to our bedroom upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyooooo my lovelies 😘
Remember to vote and comment if you liked it 😁✌🏼️
Byeeeee x
Saranghae ❤️😘😍