Chapter 8: Worried

Oh so I beat Vernon at Tekken. XD
He started to whine.. It was actually really funny.
"No fair, you cheated. Cheater.Hmf." moaned Vernon
"No I never. You can take it that you got defeated by A GIRL." I said with a smirk.
"Ughh this isn't over. Im gonna go to bed." Vernon muttered while getting up to go upstairs.

Oh damn look at the time it's 1 am. I gotta go bed.
"You can sleep in my room if you want." I glared at him "Oh dont worry I'll sleep on the sofa." Mingyu said with a smile.
"Okay. Urmm I'm gonna go upstairs now..Goodnight Mingyu" I said awkwardly. I slowly walked to Mingyu's room and picked up my phone from his bed. 25 missed calls from my brother and 10 from Taehyung and 15 texts from my brother and the boys. I decided to call my brother.

"Where the hell are you? You know how worried sick I was?! You didnt even pick up my calls!! Now tell me where the flip you are before my head explodes!!" Aaron screamed. Oh crap I'm dead.

"Mianhe oppa. I forgot to call you. I'm staying at a friends house. Dont worry I'm fine." I replied calmly.

"Well Sooyung told me everything. And I really don't think you're fine.Im gonna kill that guy who broke your heart!! Which friends house are you staying at? Cause I recall you only hung out Sooyung and the boys." He said curiously

"Don't do anything to him. Just leave him, I dont want things to get worse. Im staying at my friend Minah's house.I'll be back on Monday. Im safe dont worry oppa."

"How do you not expect me to worry?! You're my baby potato.Make sure you're back by then or I'm gonna get even more mad. Love you potato."

"I will be back I promise. Aww you care so much. Love you oppa. Goodnight" I hung up my phone and got into bed. Woaah this bed's so comfortable but I didn't feel sleepy.Everytime I closed my eyes I could only see Taehyung. Aishh why cant I get over him. So I decided to go downstairs.
"Psssssst...Mingyu. You still awake? I cant sleep." I whispered.
"Mmm yeah. I cant sleep either." He muttered while opening and rubbing his eyes." Here come sit down next to me.What do you want to do?"

"Can we just talk about stuff?" I suggested while going to sit down beside him.
"Okay tell me why you can't sleep then." He replied.
"Ermmm.. Is it weird when everytime I close my eyes.."
I got cut off.
"You see your ex? Yeah I know how it feels.It sucks."
How does he know so much about getting cheated on? I glared at him suspiciously.
"Oh sorry. Ermm I've been cheated on too in the past." He mumbled. I was genuinely shocked. Why would someone want to cheat on him? He's such a good guy.

"How and why?" I asked.
"I caught her kissing another guy in the library and she saw me. I asked why and she said I wasn't man enough for her so that's why she cheated on me.I was madly in love with her. After that I starved and didnt sleep for weeks. So how did it happen to you?"

"Oh I'm so sorry. Urmm.. he was supposed to pick me up jn the morning but he didnt come. I didnt see him at school either. Then at lunch my friend and I went to the bike racks and thats where I saw him kissing another girl." Tears started to roll down my face again.Mingu got closer and started to rub my shoulder.
"Its okay, you'll get over it like I did." He slightly smiled.

----- The next day----

I felt someone nudging me but I just didn't want to get up. This pillow was so comfy. "Jenny wake up." A voice said
"Mmmm..Gimme ten more mins" I said slowly opening my eyes. Oh it was Vernon. Heh I kicked his butt last night. I got my head up realising that I was using Mingyu as my pillow. Woops. Aww he looked so cute when he's asleep. He slightly snoring with his mouth mouth open. I nudged him a little a bit.
"Mmmm.. Leave me alone." He said in a really attractive sleepy voice. Damn it was so deep. Snap out of it Jen!
" Mingyu it's one o'clock in the afternoon. Wake up." I said quietly. He jumped up and had a very cute shocked face.
"Damn we missed school!" He yelled. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because he was so serious.
"I didn't want to go anyway. I can't face anybody." I muttered.
"Oh yeah I forgot. That's okay then you wanna go to the cafe and get some brunch?" He asked with a cheesy smile. I nodded; I was just about to say something but I got cut off by Vernon.
" I wanna come too!!! Please Hyung!!" He said with puppy dog eyes. Mingyu gestured to the front door with a smirk and Vernon started to jump up and down with joy like a little kid.
We arrived and took our seats at a table. We picked up our menus and instantly I knew what I wanted and it looked like the guys did too. The waiter walked to our table, he was pretty cute. What am I thinking?! I really need to shut up, this has become a very bad habit."Shall I take your order?" He asked. He had such a nice voice and deep blue eyes omg. He's not Korean I know that much.
" Ermm yeah I'd like the pancake deluxe please." I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. Aishh! What's wrong with me?! I just got out of a relationship. The guys ordered their food.
"Your orders will be with you as soon as possible." He said with a smile and walked to the counter. Vernon and Mingyu glared at me.
"You so like him.." Vernon chuckled.
"No I don't. I just got out of a relationship. Why would I possibly like another guy?" I denied.
"Then why did you tuck your hair back and do butterfly eyes?" Mingyu asked curiously.
"I always do that. I did it when I met you guys." I replied. The boys gave up and started to talk about their boy group. I could see a familiar figure on the next table that I recognised really well. Wait. I realised it was Taehyung. Thank god he wasnt facing my way. I knew I was going to cry if I saw his face.

-------------------------♡----------------------
How'd you guys like that? Sorry I haven't updated. I've got so much school work. But I'll update soon.
Byeeeee♡♥♡