Chapter 6: Kittens and Family Reunions

I saw... AN ADORABLE STRAY KITTY! " JUNGKOOKIEEE LOOK AT THAT KITTY ITS SOOOO CUTE OMG!!" Jungkook gave me the wth is wrong with you look. I chuckled and picked up the fluffy kitten and started to coo at it. "I'M GONNA NAME THIS KITTY AFTER YOU KOOKIE!" Jungkook sighed.
*beep beep*
It was Jungkook's phone. "Ermmm Jenny? I gotta go my mum just texted and now I have to my cousins birthday party. I'll hang out some other time. Bye" We hugged and he left.
I carried on walking until I reached the front door to my home. I turned the key and pushed the door gently and closed it behind me. Huh? There was a familiar jacket on the coat pegs. Could it be? Nooo it can't be.
"Ello Potato!" It was Aaron, my older and awesome brother! Yeah I know I haven't mentioned him because he's travelling around the world most of the time.
"Oh em gee! No way! No way! What are you doing here?!" I said excitedly rushing for a hug.
"I'm staying here permanently because my fiancée lives here." He explained. Fiancée? He never told me he got engaged.
"Err you got engaged and you never told me?" I said sadly
"I'm sorry potato. Everything happened so fast but look what I got you from China" Aww it was a cute maroon silk robe."Who's this adorable little guy?"
"He's Kookie my tiny kitten. Wanna hold him?" Aaron nodded and I gave him Kookie carefully.

Aaron and I were talking for hours until I realised the time. I had to go bed. "Goodnight Aaron."
"Goodnight Potato" Aaron smiled
I walked up to my bedroom and got in to bed.
*Buzz buzz*
It was my phone.

Hey baby,
Missed you so much after school,
Where did you go?
Love you loads
~Taehyung❤️❤️

Aww he's so cute and caring now lemme reply:

Hey Tae,
Just went to Jungkook's,
Then he dropped me off home,
And on the way guess what I found...
An ADORABLE KITTY.😻
I named it after KOOKIE!!😁😁
Oh and I missed you too.
Love you too😘
~J❤️❤️

Sent. Now I'm waiting for a reply. I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting. It's been five minutes already I'm SO TIRED! My eyes started to close until...
*Buzz buzz*

Oh okay...
And awww show me him tomorrow okay
I'll pick you up in the morning okay?
G'night beautiful 💜
Sweet dreams baby💋
~Taehyung💙❤️

Aww that's cute I'm gonna go to sleep now I'm sure he'll understand that I'm really tired. Goodnight world!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you guys like that? Don't worry there'll be a lot of tension in the next chapter. Byee xx