Muke - Be good

Ao3 : mukeofficial

Luke landed with an "Oof" on the couch in Michael's man cave, his lap quickly filling with the older boy. Michael straddled Luke, one hand on Luke's chest, pushing him into the couch and the other hand on the back of the younger boy's neck, pulling him into a bruising kiss. Luke's hands found Michael's hair, pulling softly to get the noises out of the bleach blond boy that he so desperately needed. His hands then traveled down Michael's back, pulling him impossibly closer.

5 days. That how long the two boys had lasted being home and not seeing each other. It was actually a new record, Michael pointed out on the phone when he called Luke to beg him to come over. Luke definitely wasn't complaining though - he thought the whole not-seeing-each-other plan that Michael had suggested was stupid anyway. The pale boy's theory was that they deserved some time apart from each other, since they spent nearly every second together when they were on tour.

"Real relationships aren't like that." Michael stated the morning of one of their last shows, when he and Luke were lying in bed. "Normal couples don't spend every waking moment together. It's not healthy."

"I like it." Luke said, laying his cheek on Michael's bare chest, kissing it once. "I like spending all my time with you. I couldn't think of a better way to spend it."

"We're going to get sick of each other." Michael sighed after a moment, his fingers slowly petting at the back of Luke's hair.

"Speak for yourself!" Luke exclaimed, pinching Michael's side and making him squirm. "I could never get sick of you. I would have already, if that was possible."

Michael didn't respond at the time, at least not with words - he just smiled and kissed Luke's forehead until Luke leaned up far enough for a proper kiss.

He did end up convincing Luke that it was something they should try. Luke mostly just went along with it to please Michael, even though it bothered him deep down that Michael wanted to schedule time to not see the younger boy. Luke just continued to tell himself that it was for the better, and that the pale boy just wanted what was for the best for their relationship. Even if that meant Luke had to settle with his hand for the 5th night in a row.

But now he was at Michael's house, with the older boy heavy in his lap, clouding his brain completely. All Luke could think was a chorus of Michael's name over and over again as Michael licked inside the younger boy's mouth. Luke groaned when the bleach blond boy pulled his lips away from Luke's to kiss along his scruffy jaw and down his neck.

"Missed you." Michael whispered onto Luke's throat before sucking down exceptionally hard.

Luke gasped. "Did you, now?"

"Yes?" Michael pulled back from Luke's neck to look the blond in the eyes, squinting a little in confusion. "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"You sounded awful ready to get rid of me when tour ended." Luke responded, breathing heavily as he ran his hands down Michael's back, ghosting over his ass.

"What?" Michael asked, now looking offended.

Luke sighed and attempted to distract Michael by kissing the spot beneath the older boy's ears - always a sensitive spot for him - but was defeated when Michael pressed a flat hand to Luke's chest and pushed his back against the sofa.

"Tell me what you meant." Michael complained.

"What do you think I meant?" Luke fired back. "You basically begged for us to not see each other for while we were on break. Thought it was your way of saying you were tired of looking at my face and wanted to go a few weeks without having to."