LASHTON - Jetski

Credits : Migs

Found on A03

There were better things that Ashton Irwin, a successful owner of an IT company and the third richest person in the city, could be doing on Saturday afternoon than attending some snotty kid's 18th birthday party. But there were things like keeping up the appearances that had Ashton walking up the stairs of a posh looking hotel and into his biggest competitor's son's birthday bash.

"Ashton!" A familiar voice greeted the older man just as he was depositing an elegant envelope containing a generous gift card to a premium erotic store to the pile of other gifts that have already accumulated there.

"What are you doing here? Didn't know the old Hemmings was into porn industry." Ashton teases his friend before dragging him into a hug.

"Not all of us can be computer geniuses. Some of us have to run small independent porn studios." Michael jokes along as he starts walking with Ashton towards the centre of the room where a nice selection of food is displayed.

"We both know your studio is worth more than mine and old Hemmings' companies put together." Ashton replies as he snatches a flute of champagne for himself.

"And I will never let you forget that." Michael grins before greeting someone behind Ashton's back.

"I'm Calum's plus one. You do remember Calum." Michael says as a handsome teen joins them by wrapping his right hand around Michael's middle.

"Hi Cal." Ashton greets the brown boy who smiles at him before redirecting his attention back at Michael and kisses his cheek.

"My up and coming star." Michael smiles fondly at the young alpha.

"I'm just surprised because I know you know of Hemmings' thoughts on omegas." Ashton says as he continues to observe the crowd. He has already spotted at least three of the town's socialites and he is quite sure the Major is flirting with a redhead that has to be half his age.

"Someone gotta show that old prick omegas can run successful businesses. Also someone has to remind him he is no longer the richest man in this town." Michael smirks as he feels Calum wrap himself closer to his side and kiss his neck.

"Mostly I'm just here because Calum invited me." Michael shrugs as he pulls half full glass of champagne from Calum's hands.

"That's enough Cal. You are filming tomorrow and we don't need you all hungover and cranky." Michael kisses Calum's pouty mouth before turning to Ashton. "People to see, Calum to show off. Catch ya later."

"Yeah, I better go find the old man otherwise he will think I ignored his invitation." Ashton replies before turning around and scanning the room. He spots the older man at the bar with a glass of wine and talking to an elderly lady wearing long black dress and what looks like a fox wrapped around her neck.

Ashton sighs to himself, might as well get it over with, and starts making his way across the room when he feels the vibration of his phone against his tight. He quickly fishes it out of the pocket just to notice it's his secretary calling. Ashton looks around and spots a side door that hopefully leads to the supply closet.

He tries the handle and luckily it opens. However, the phone has stopped ringing by now. Ashton softly closes the door behind him,deciding he might as well calm her back to find out why was she calling him so late, when he notices he is not alone in the small room.

There is another person with their back turned to Ashton and bending over the table that seems to be full of plates of food, probably ready to be served at the event going on outside.