LASHTON : Nu

Credits : Migs

Found on AO3

Work Text:

By the time Friday rolled around Ashton was ready to delete his entire existence and move to become a shepherd in New Zealand. Just him and a flock of sheep.

It started on Monday when his head of marketing had to take a sick leave just before the launch of the new campaign. Then on Wednesday Hemmings senior opposed to every single change of the non compete agreement they were reviewing. And then on Thursday one of Ashton's subcontractors informed him they were facing extreme delays due industrial strike. And of course then there was Luke. Ashton could feel the headache threatening to bloom into a full migraine at just the thought of all the shit the teen put him through.

The younger omega somehow acquired his number and Ashton made a mistake of opening his first text which was a picture of Luke after his birthday party. It was taken in front of a big mirror in what Ashton assumed was Luke's room. Luke snapped a candid photo of his backside, still wearing the destroyed lingerie. Ashton could feel his dick harden in the Starbucks where he was spending his lunch, safely tucked in the back corner, far away from the prying eyes. And because Ashton was a weak weak man, he scrolled lower where another pic was waiting for him.

"Just a little reminder of how much fun we had ;)" was the caption under the photo of Luke on his back with his legs up in the air and a close up of the princess plug keeping Luke stuffed full. Ashton immediately deleted the conversation.

Ashton thought not opening and replying to the younger omega will be a clear enough message that Ashton is not interested. Ashton thought wrong.

After countless pictures of what Ashton assumed were Luke's nudes, he received a small gift box that was waiting on his desk on Thursday morning. Ashton curiously pulled on the edges of the black satin bow wrapped around the white box. Once he sorted through all the paper there was what seemed to be a patch of white lace lying on the very bottom of the small box. The older man did the mistake of bringing it closer to his face just to be hit with the smell of Luke that travelled straight to his dick.

Luke sent him fucking panties. As much as Ashton was desperate for the young boy to leave him alone, he had to give him kudos for trying. And if Ashton jerked off in his bed with Luke's panties pressed to his nose... No one had to know.

It was just after 5pm on a Friday evening and Ashton has just sent the last email for the week. There was an expensive bootle of whiskey Michael bought him for his latest birthday open on the desk and the older man was sipping it from the half empty glass. He was just checking the new Audi sport model that came out on the market when he got a notification that he received an email from Michael.

Ashton's mood immediately lifted up a bit as late Friday afternoon emails from Michael only meant one thing. Highlights of Magic Mike Studios. Every Friday Michael would, like a good friend he was, send Ashton a collage of the best moments from the porn studio which would usually either lead to Ashton wanking off on his own and falling asleep or wanking off and then hitting one of the clubs to get himself a pretty omega to take home and fuck.

Ashton eagerly unzips his fly and makes himself comfortable on his Big Boss office chair before he clicks on the attachment labelled LHO18. He is already lazily palming his dick when the video starts. He had a busy week and he deserves some well earned relief.

The centre of the video is a big bed covered in expensive looking white sheets with black and white pillows scattered all over the place. Ashton frowns as he is used to these videos usually starting off with some pretty boys kissing and heavily petting each other before it cuts to the more dirty stuff.