CAKE - No one now

Credits : Cashcakeplz
Ao3

The boys were having a great time. Luke was having a great time. He and the boys looked great, which was a relief after the total fail at the KCAs the day before. His stylist decked him out in a white button-up shirt and leather jacket. And his boyfriend, Calum, was dressing in an identical white button-up and a denim jacket. And of course, the four boys were sporting their painted-on skinny jeans.

Luke and the boys went through the hot two hours of photos. It was terribly warm out, and he was wearing a thick leather jacket. He was hot and sweaty, and he just wanted to go inside. As they finished walking and posing, and walked into the cool building, Luke felt a hand grab his. He wasn't surprised to see that the soft fingers belonged to his favorite bass player.

"Calum." He said gently, looking up at him. Calum just smiled at him fondly.

"Hi baby. You look good today." Luke smiled at Calum. His boy never failed to make him feel special.

"Thanks, so do you." He responded, with a wide smile. Calum smiled back and kissed Luke's forehead lightly. They hadn't officially come out yet, as gay or a couple, but they were alone, just them and the other two boys, so it was all okay.

The four boys were escorted to a table covered in a white cloth. Luke took a seat between a member of management and Calum. He waited patiently as other musicians filed in and took their seats. His stomach was growling though, he hadn't eaten all day, and he was starving. He set his hands in his lap as Calum and Michael made small talk about the award they were nominated for. Their award wasn't announced until next to last, so they would be sitting for awhile. This news pleased Calum, Luke could see it, even though he didn't know why.

Finally, three hundred people later, the boys were served dinner. It wasn't extremely extravagant, but it was absolutely delicious. Luke liked the way Calum ate. It was weird, like really weird, but Luke figured that he like everything Calum did. Especially anything that involved his mouth and tongue. He definitely liked those things.

The boys finally finished dinner, and the awards began. The camera panned around and looked at all the tables, and Luke liked the fact that they showed Calum, because he looked really good tonight. He always looks good, but tonight he looked, well, extra good.

As for Calum, he couldn't keep his eyes off of the blonde. Luke was unbelievably sexy this evening, with a new hairstyle and leather jacket, he just looked so damn hot. He was having trouble keeping everything down in his pants. He told himself that they just had to wait until after they introduced that Megan chick for the awards, then they could sit back down and Calum would be alright.

It felt like forever, but they finally got up and introduced the blonde who sang 'All About That Bass' and something else, but Calum couldn't remember. Now that they were done, they would be sitting for at least half and hour. That was plenty of time for Calum.

They sat back down and relaxed, they'd be sitting for awhile, so Luke scooted all the way up to the table and spread his long legs out. He was content watching the show when he felt those soft fingers again.

Except this time, they weren't grabbing his hand, they were grabbing his thigh. Long, soft fingers that belonged to Calum were resting on the inside of his thigh, stroking his rough jeans softly. Luke looked up at Calum and the kiwi boy looked unchanged. His eyes were trained on the stage and his other hand was in his lap. Luke stared at his completely shocked. Calum very rarely touched Luke in public. Much less at an award ceremony, and much, much less without permission.

Luke pressed his lips together and glared at Calum slightly. Luke knew Calum could see him, because the bass player smirked a little and moved his hand higher.