Cashton - Adult Toys

Work Text:

Ashton had been at studio all day, he was way more than excited to go home. He told Cal this morning that he would be a little late coming home seeing as how he and Michael had a whole bunch of new songs they had been working on which they still had to finish.

He had been spinning around in the desk chair while talking to Michael when he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket. After about 5 minutes of fumbling around to get his phone out of his pocket, he finally succeeded in getting it without standing up from his chair.

He scrolled through the mass of notifications on his lock screen until he found the reason his phone had vibrated. He had received a text from Calum.

Calum normally wouldn't have bother him while he was at the studio, especially when he knew he was working really hard on music with Michael, or anyone for that matter.

Ashton unlocked his phone, open up the text. He was slightly surprised by what he read.

Calum - Daddy, I did something bad, please don't be mad at me ):

Ashton - What is it bubba?

Calum - Promise you won't punish me?

Ashton - Bub you know I can't answer that until I know what you did.

Ashton saw his text had been read, about 2 minutes after it was read, he received a snapchat from Calum. His heart started to race. He knew it was gonna be bad when Cal sent him a snapchat instead of just answering his question via text.

Ashton looked over at Michael, he knew he didn't want risk him seeing or hearing anything if the snapchat really was that bad.

"Hey Mikey, I'm gonna go use the toilet. Be right back."

Ashton walked down towards hall towards the bathroom, he felt his phone buzz again. It was too short of a vibration to have been a text so it must've been another snapchat from Cal. Ashton had finally reached the bathroom down the hall. He swung the door open as he reached it, pulling it shut behind him after making sure no one else was inside. He locked the door once the coast was clear.

He turned down his volume just in case it was actually something loud, he didn't want someone to walk by and just happen to hear whatever it was on the snapchats. He opened the first one, eyes widening as he realized what it was.

Calum had bought a new toy without Ashton's permission. Not only had Calum bought a new toy but he was using it without Ashton.

The new toy was a dildo, looking to be at least 12 inches long.

The first video was just Calum with the new toy in his mouth, sucking on it like Ashton would normally make him before he'd fuck him with a toy or his fingers for that matter. Ashton knew that wasn't the end of it right then. Just then he noticed the slick on Calum's fingers, he realized he's already opened himself up.

Ashton was already turned on just from the first bit, he groaned when he opened the next one.
It was of Calum's ass up in the air, dildo in hand. He could see Calum was wearing his knee high socks and his favorite lace panties.

Pushing his pretty lilac panties aside, Calum slowly pushed the dildo inside, moaning once the tip was past his ring of muscle. Ashton could see his tight hole clench around it. Right as the snapchat was about to end, Calum let out a whine, pushing the dildo further in.

Ashton was speechless, his boy was at home, alone, pleasing himself. This made Ashton even more eager to get home. He sent Calum a snapchat of his, now half hard, clothed dick.

After exiting the bathroom, Ashton sent Calum a text.

Ashton - You better be on the bed, ready to show me what you can do with that when I get home. I'll be there in an hour. Don't you dare touch your cock until I get there.