Lashton - Stick 'n' pick

Work Text:

It wasn't like Luke has just thought of doing this. He never really does things in spur the moment. It may be surprising, but he actually hesitates a lot with decisions, especially when they have to do with his relationship with Ashton. Like, when they first started dating, he was nervous to ask. Not because he thought Ashton might say no, but because he was worried about the outcome. Being on tour with your boyfriend is scary and many relationships fail because of it. And the relationship was also new, so being together with Ashton constantly while just beginning their relationship was hard on both of them, albeit there being benefits.

Very nice benefits.

They got together at the beginning of tour (Rock Out With Your Socks Out) after Luke finally stopped over thinking it, maybe a month after worrying himself, and just kissed Ashton.

Then ran away and cried.

But Ashton showed up in his hotel room later that night and they talked after making out. Yes, after. They don't really make the best decisions, which is funny since Luke is always worrying.

Now, a year later, mid June, they were still happily together. The tour was more hectic this year seeing as it started a lot earlier, so it was longer. However, it was okay. Though, they didn't get to hang out alone as much despite always being together. Luke was always a little stressed and Ashton had a small state of sadness, but they managed.

The thing is, their relationship was a little different than most and that's what made Luke hesitate more with Ashton. It wasn't literal BDSM, that's for sure. Nothing like 50 Shades of Grey, but they do some... Kinky things.

The first time they had sex was four months into their relationship. It would've been sooner but tour and Luke's worries always stepped in the way. It was nice. Luke topped, which he was surprised when Ashton asked, and that's how it started. That was the first sign. That night when Luke asked why, post sex, Ashton had simply mumbled "I like being taken care of" and then asked to be the little spoon.

Ashton was a complex person. He comes off as dominant in person to some, but when you get to know him you notice he's actually very submissive. He likes being held, he likes sitting on people's laps, he likes pleasing people and in bed, he likes being fucked hard and to be roughed up.

Maybe it's because he is always the one in control so he likes being controlled in bed. Luke didn't know or care to know. He had fun with it, he loved dominating Ashton. It started with small things like pinning him down and going rougher. Then it led to spanking and fucking his mouth till it was sore and Ashton had to play sick. He pulled his hair, Ashton scratched his back, Luke would mutter dirty words in his ear along with praise because fuck, Ashton loves being praised so much.

And thus they led a normal relationship that just had a few sexy perks in the bedroom. They tried a lot of things. But one year later and Luke was still scared to ask to try new things, mainly because he didn't want Ashton just to agree to make him happy. They tried handcuffs once and it was fine at first but then Ashton was scared to use the safeword once his wrists started hurting, triggering the reminder of his past self harm. And that's when Luke gave the handcuffs to Michael and Calum cause those kinky fuckers can go have fun on their own.

Luke wasn't even the kinky one. Not in the way that he thought of the kinks; he only liked them when Ashton asked to try them. So, he had no idea why he was so insistent on fucking Ashton with his drumsticks.

The fascination started when he looked at Ashton drumming and saw him smirking while moving his hand up and down the stick, intentionally acting as if he was giving a hand job. Then Luke realized how sexual drumsticks can be and he was curious to if Ashton ever used them as a replacement for a dìldo and then he just really wanted to fuck Ashton with them.