MUKE/LASHTON - Orale

Credit - bitchnluke
Ao3

Luke decided to feel little today, I mean it was raining and stormy and he doesn’t like storms. His daddy Ashton was out with Calum writing on some more songs they needed for their new album. Luke was sitting on his bed where Ashton had left him with his coloring books. He started to hum and heard another clap of thunder which shook him up. He remembers his daddy telling him if he isn’t there during a storm to try to go to sleep to make time go faster and that he would be there when he woke up.

So that’s what Luke did, Luke went to sleep but him going to sleep didn’t help either. He dreamt of last night when his daddy made him get on all fours and smacked his bottom and called him bad then continued to eat out his boy hole until he was drooling on the pillow screaming daddy.

Luke woke up and gasped for air. It was started to get hot under the covers so he got out and went to go get some water, but when he looked down he had a hard on. He whined and thought about touching himself, but then he thought about Mikey. Maybe he would play with him?

He walked into Mikey's room and saw that he was taking a nap as well waiting for Calum. He softly walked over to Michael and nudged his friend. Michael turned over in the bed, but Luke was being persistent. He climbed on the bed and proded Michael again and whining his name. Finally, Michael woke up slowly and Luke could tell that Mikey was also in his head space.

“What,” Michael said softly.

“Can we play,” Luke said.

“No I wanna take a nap,” Michael said and turned around again.

Luke huffed but then got an idea.

He giggled and crawled under the big black soft fluffy covers of Calum's and Michaels bed and crawled next to Michaels legs and started kissing up and down his leg. Michaels eyes shot up and he gasped, which made Luke giggle under the covers.

Michael lifted the covers up and gave him a shocked look, “Lukey our daddies are gone and if the see us we are going to be in so much trouble.”
Luke looked up at him and shrugged and moved back over to Mikey's legs now starting to kiss up his leg moving up to his crotch. Michael breathed in and his breaths were now getting shallow.

“Lukey,” Michael whined.

Luke started to now pull down Michael shorts and kiss the tip of Michaels head. Michaels head always looked so pretty and Luke was always jealous. He told Ashton this once, which resulted in him getting a mind blowing blowjob and getting called names such as beautiful and princess.

Luke was caught up in the thought of Ashton that when Michael whined and pulled his hair a little Luke came back. He smiled up at Michael and started to lick down his shaft all the way to his balls just how Ashy liked it.

Luke was to caught up in the sounds of Michaels moans that he didn’t hear the door open.

“Michael,” Calum said sternly which made Luke quickly come out of the covers.

“Luke,” Calum said confused. They heard heavy stomps coming over to the doorway which could only be one pissed of person. Ashton.

“Luke,” He said and looked at him with red eyes.

“Come over here now boy.”

Shit. Whenever he said ‘boy’ that let Luke know that he was in for a good fuck. Luke shyly got out of the covers and mumbled sorry over to Michael and walked over to Ashton.

Ashton grabbed his hand and tugged him over to their room.

“Sit,” Ashton said and pointed over to the bed. Luke sat down slowly on the bed with his head bowed.

5sos smut (BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें