Luke + Calum + Michael = Love

Michael has a lot of favourite things. He is one of those people who can't just settle for one thing when there are so many to choose from. However, waking up in the home nest has to be up there on the top three list for sure.

He loves waking up in his own bed with a warm body pressed to his side or laying on his chest. He loves how their individual scents combine into one that Michael associates with home, love and happiness. Family.

He can smell the thick cotton candy sweet smell of an omega whose golden locks are currently tickling Michael's nostrils. Luke has a tendency to curl around other bodies when he sleeps, tucking his head under people's chins, clinging to them like a little koala bear, making them weak and unable to deny him the body heat he's stealing from them.

He can smell baby shampoo clinging to him and Luke that smells like camomiles. The presence of relaxing gentle fragrance making Michael smile at the thought of Alex. Their precious baby boy with Calum's complexion and Luke's nose. Who is shy and wary of strangers but loves the attention of the camera. His little hands clapping excitedly when someone tries to snap a picture or video of him. Michael can't help but think how he is the reflection of his parents. Shy and reserved in front of the people but downright flirty with the camera.

There's another smell. Rich and calming but not in a way Alex's is. This one makes Michael believe nothing could ever hurt them because their alpha would never allow anyone to hurt his little nest. It's mixed with the smell of shea butter, the body wash Calum favours to Michael's strawberry one.

Now that Michael is slightly more awake and has tilted his chin just so that his nose is not buried in the golden locks anymore, he realises the other two familiar scents are much weaker than Luke's. They must have left the bed whilst Michael and Luke were still fast asleep.

Michael lets his hands travel down the sides of Luke's body lying half on top of him. He traces the sensitive sides gently, not wanting to wake the omega up by accidentally poking him too hard in the ribs. He marvels at the softness and smoothness of the skin he can feel under his fingertips, slowly moving down until he reaches the waist. He carefully slips his hand between their bodies, feeling up the soft belly that never really disappeared once Alex was born. A reminder of how amazing Luke's body was for giving them a baby. He pulls his hands back, gently placing them on the lovely hips before moving his hands further down until both his hands are softly cupping the full globes.

Even though it has been almost two years since Alex was born, Luke's wide hips, thickened ass and thighs remained, reminding Michael of how beautiful Luke was when he was full of baby. He quietly moans at the memory of horny pregnant Luke who couldn't get enough of physical contact, carving sex like his life depended on it and driving both, Michael and Calum, absolutely insane with his ethereal glow. Michael can feel his dick chubbing up just at the thought of soft round belly and sensitive nipples as Luke's arse grows fatter and his sex drive skyrockets when he gets knocked up again.

"He's not fully in heat yet." Michael gets startled out of his thoughts as he sleepily blinks his eyes open for the first time that morning. He watches Calum leaning against the door frame with his hands crossed on his chest as he says a soft "Good morning baby" before closing the door to the bedroom behind him and making his way towards the bed. Michael watches him take his fruit stained shirt off before he climbs on the bed. He gives Michael a kiss on the temple before lying next to Luke's other side.

"Ash just picked up Alex for the weekend." Calum replies to Michael's raised eyebrows which were quietly asking about the smallest pup from their pack.

"Hm." Michael hums in reply, burying his nose back into the blonde locks as his palms slip lower down the full cheeks until his blunt nails are digging into the smooth thick thighs that are spreading willingly under Michael's touch.