Cake - Fuck Outta

Credits - Migs on Ao3

Calum loves fucking Luke. He is eager, enthusiastic and with arse handcrafted by the Angels themselves. His arse is also the reason why they have met in the first place. As weird as that sounds it's true. You see, Luke is a camboy and Calum is his bodyguard.

It all started a year ago when then barely 19 year old teenager who went by the stage name Lucas Lux was crowned The Arse of the porn industry. Consequently, he got invited to the porn convention in Las Vegas and his manager (who Calum later learned was just Luke's best friend) decided he needed some protection thus he hired Calum.

Calum has never been the 'pay for the livestreams kind of guy'. He was more of a 'wank to the free shit on PornHub' man himself so he obviously had no idea what was he getting himself into. To be fair, add didn't say 'Bodyguard for camboy needed'. What the add actually said was 'Searching for personal protection at international event. Free trip to Vegas.' And well, Calum was really into the 'Free trip to Vegas' part.

So when Calum met up with Michael for the first time and was asked if he knew who Lucas Lux was he obviously said no and that seemed to be ok with Michael who took one long hard look at Calum's physique before deciding he was hired.

"We are going to the porn convention and you are going to look after The Arse in the porn industry for the week. Is that OK with you?" Michael asked and watched in amusement when Calum's cheeks tinted pink and eyes grown wide at the new information revealed.

"Yeah." He managed to get out before Michael was calling for Luke to join them at the coffee table.

Calum had to admit he was cute. With his his twink face and messy blond hair Calum could see why people would pay to watch him wank or whatever was that the boy did. Probably the butt stuff as well since he was, you know, voted the Arse of the Internet or whatever.

The trip to Vegas was quite something. Calum has never seen so many tits and dicks in his life and he watched porn on a regular basis. But he didn't care about any of it as his mind was preoccupied with making sure The Arse was protected from any unwanted attention.

Calum still remembers the first time he has seen Luke emerge from his room in skin tight golden shorts that did little to hide anything and were as affective as waving bacon to the dogs for attracting attention. He remembers Luke emerging from the room, shyly looking up at Calum and asking if he looks ok. Calum had half the mind to grab for Luke's hand and place it on his half hard dick to show him just how ok he looked but he refrained himself and instead coughed out half arsed 'not bad'. Luke seemed to be satisfied with that as he beamed at him before making his way across the hallway and towards the lifts. Calum couldn't help but admire the perfect fat globes bounce in too tight shorts as he was walking away from Calum.

"You coming or are you coming?" The head of security (And really? There were only 2 of them. But then that's what happens when you are fucking a camboy manager.) teased Calum before dutifully following Luke into the lift.

It quite soon dawned on Calum that Luke was flirting with him. Always asking Calum if his Arse looked OK, if he could rub some more glitter and oil onto his body and if he could fix his shorts, make sure his Arse won't be falling out of them.

"He's flirting with you." Michael confirmed his suspicions over the dinner when Luke was engaged with Ashton in a conversation about the pros and cons of water and silicon based tit implants.

"You can fuck him if he wants you to. As long as you are not making a pass on my boyfriend I don't care if you bone him right on this table. Would probably be good for the marketing and pr." Michael added half jokingly but with a dangerous glint in his eyes.