Lashton - Chill Out

Work Text:

Michael took a card from Ashton's hand and added it to his and then looked at all the cards in his hand before discarding a pair of five. "Why are we crammed in the kitchenette, playing Old Maid, when we could comfortably be sitting in the back?" he asked as he offered a card to Luke.

"Because there's no proper table in the back to allow us to play cards," Calum replied as he waited for Luke to be done so that he could have his turn.

"Why are we even playing card?" the youngest of them asked as he finally offered a card to Calum, who was sitting on his left. "Can't we just play FIFA as always?"

"Because it's good to have a little change, every once in a while," Ashton stated. "What I don't understand is, why are we playing Old Maid when we could be playing Poker, like normal men?"

"Because it's good to have a little change, every once in a while," Luke snickered.

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Shut it, you cocksucker."

"I have to agree on the cock-sucker statement," Calum laughed.

"Oh, zip it Hood," Luke scoffed and hit Calum playfully in the arm.

In turn, Calum elbowed Luke hard in the side. Ashton, who was sitting opposite of them, slapped them both on the head before mumbling something that no one understood. While the others were bickering, Michael sneakily slipped a Queen from his hand and under the pile of card on the table; even if it was by cheating, he was going to make sure he won.

"Stop fighting and concentrate on the game or I'm gonna tie your hands so you stop hitting one another," Michael said firmly. "Ashton, it's my turn. Give me a card," he prompted as he turned to his right to look at the drummer, who was sitting beside him.

"Talking about tying the hands, that reminds me of something. Ashton, how did you open your hands the other day?"

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about," the older boy raised an eyebrow at him.

"Allow me to refresh your memory. You know, that day when I left you with your hands tied behind your back with your red tie? Did you go to Calum with your erection and ask him to do it for you?"

"Huh..." Ashton blinked when all three pairs of eyes landed on him. "I undid them myself, with my teeth."

"Teeth? You have teeth behind your back?" Calum asked, with a laugh.

"Nope... I passed my hands under my ass and pulled my legs through the loop before undoing the knot with my teeth."

"Is that even possible?"

Ashton grinned. "Yep, tried it and it worked. I'm quite flexible, you see?"

"I thought you would have gone to Calum's room and you would have had, you know, some kinky Cashton action."

"Fuck you, I'm not like you."

"But still, you could have gone to Calum for help, save yourself the trouble."

"I'm very independent," the drummer laughed. "I do not beg."

Michael let out a loud laugh. "That is such a lie. It's the understatement of the millennium."

"What? I seriously do not beg."

"So you keep telling yourself but I can assure you that it's not the case," Michael argued.

Ashton scoffed. "Think what you want, I know I do not beg."

"Blah, blah, blah..."

"You know what? I'm out of here." On that, he tossed his cards on the table and left the kitchen.