CALM - Do you think I'm sexy

Credit : third
Ao3

Work Text:

Calum doesn't understand how things always turn out like this.

He's pressed up against the wall, shirtless, with Michael teasingly mouthing at his neck. Calum can feel Michael start working on a mark, and he should probably tell him to stop - it'll be a bitch to cover up - but Calum can feel the warm press of Michael's skin against his and he forgets about it, rolling his hips upwards in search of friction instead.

Calum can feel Michael's hard length against his leg, only covered by the thin material of their boxers. He can't remember when they took off their jeans.

All thoughts are thrown out of his head, however, when Michael softly bites his ear lobe.

"Wanna give me a blowjob?" Michael says softly, and it makes Calum shiver.

The way Calum moans would probably make him embarrassed normally, but he's too hard to care, and he sinks easily to the ground after Michael flips them over so he can lean on the wall.

Calum can feel Michael's hands running through his hair, whispering encouraging words as Calum leans forward and licks the head of Michael's cock through his boxers. The moan he gets is encouraging and he keeps lapping at it until the boxers are soaked with his spit and Michael's precome.

"Calum," Michael breathes, and when Calum looks up at him, he can see the pink flush to his cheeks. "Don't tease."

Calum gives one more broad lick with his tongue before he pulls Michael's boxers down and watches as his cock bobs up to rest against Michael's stomach. He can see the jutting veins and he wraps his hand around the base before bringing the tip to his lips. Precome smears against his lips and Calum licks it up eagerly. He hears Michael moan above him as he wraps his lips around the head and sucks gently.

"So pretty like this," Michael says, fingers still carding through Calum's hair. "So easy. So much easier than any of my girlfriends."

Calum moans around Michael's cock. He takes more of it into his mouth before sliding back up, bobbing up and down repeatedly. With his free hand he pushes down his own boxers and wraps a hand around himself, stroking himself to match the pace.

Calum's so caught up in sucking Michael's dick that he doesn't hear the door open. He doesn't hear the footsteps walking through the rooms and doesn't even notice the entrance of two other people until he hears a sharp intake of breath that can't be Michael, who's still murmuring encouraging words.

Michael seems to hear it too because when Calum looks up at him, his eyes are open and he's staring at something directly behind Calum.

Calum moves to pop off of Michael's cock but Michael's hands in his hair keep him in place and push down so Calum goes back to sucking.

There's only two people Calum knows that Michael would react to being caught like this with, so Calum just focuses on working the cock in his mouth.

His thoughts are confirmed when he feels hands slide against the back of his neck. Calum shivers.

"He's being good to you, yeah?" Luke says, his thumb rubbing circles against Calum's neck.

Michael laughs but it gets cut off as he moans. "Yeah," he says. "He's been great."

Calum feels another hand run down his spine but it's gone as quick as it was there. He can hear the rustling of bed sheets as someone sits there and there's no doubt that it's Ashton.

Luke's hand grips his neck and pulls him back off of Michael's cock. Calum can hear Michael groan as he loses the heat of Calum's mouth, but he's paying more attention to the way that Luke moves his hand under Calum's chin and turns him so he looks directly at Luke's face.