CALM - One More For Four

Work Text:

The three of them are sitting on the bed looking him expectantly and it feels exactly like it did when he rode his bike to that first practice. He's on the outside, standing at the edge of the bed, looking in.

"You can't just," Ashton huffs, fists balled up at his sides. He feels pathetic, he's totally whining, and he's the oldest, damnit. "You can't all have sex without me."

"Bro, you don't wanna fuck us," Calum says reasonably, his face that careful beautiful calm that makes him look like a painting or something. He repositions his snapback on his head. He has a point, and Ashton maintains that that's his position on group sex with his band, but. It's not fair, is the thing. They can't just leave him out if it's all three of them.

"Just because I'm not gay -"

"I'm not gay," Calum says, glaring at him. Luke nods earnestly and Michael rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, none of us are gay, it's all so fucking modern," Michael says as he flops over onto his back, stretching out on the bed, looking up at Ashton upside down as he kicks his legs into Luke's lap.

"What did you call it the other day?" Calum asks Luke, and punches him limply in the shoulder.

"Heteroflexible," Luke answers and bites his lip, curls his hand around Michael's ankle.

"What, did you get that off Sex and the City?" Ashton scoffs but it's useless; Michael and Luke are making proper eyes at each other now, Luke's hand inching up the leg of Mikey's jeans. Even Calum looks bored with him, looks like he just wants Ashton to leave already so they can all get naked and get down to doing apparently heteroflexible things with each other.

"Whatever, just because I don't wanna touch you guys' dicks," Ashton grumbles, "doesn't mean - hey." Nothing annoys him more than being ignored. He reaches out and gives Michael's hair a sharp little tug, which makes him whine, but he tips his head back and looks at Ashton impatiently. "It doesn't mean that you can exclude me. That's like, reverse homophobia." He crosses his arms, standing up straight.

"That isn't a thing, Ashton," Calum rolls his eyes and strips his shirt off, unbuttons his jeans. If he thinks that getting naked is gonna shut Ashton up he's got another thing coming.

"It's kind of a thing," Luke mumbles distractedly, watching Calum push his jeans down his thighs.

"No it's not, shut up," Michael says, elbowing Luke, "you can't discriminate against straight people."

"Hey," Ashton says with a pout. Somehow Michael makes it sound like being straight is some kind of terrible affliction. "I feel discriminated against."

"Look," Calum says and Ashton does; he's standing there naked with his pants and jeans puddled around his feet, his cock in his hand. It's not an unfamiliar sight, even if usually he's more covering than fondling, like he is now, fist stroking his own cock nice and slow. He's still wearing his hat, for god's sake. "We don't take it personally that you don't wanna fuck us -"

"Well," Luke interrupts, but Michael quiets him by sitting up and reaching for Luke's shirt, tugging it roughly off over his head.

"So you shouldn't take it personally that we're gonna fuck anyway. Without you," Calum finishes, crawling naked back onto the bed. Ashton pouts.

Calum takes over for Michael like he's declared the conversation over. He bats Michael's hands away from Luke's hips and undoes the button of his jeans himself, so Michael strips his own shirt off, adding it to the pile on the floor. Three shirtless boys and Calum's dick.

Luke squirms in Calum's grip. "Wait," he says, dodging Michael's kiss, "it's weird with Ash just standing there, watching."

Ashton scoffs. "I've seen it before Luke, your dick's not that impressive."