Chapter I

Harry Styles. He was a very unique, yet weird young man. He was a twenty-one years old from Cheshire, England. He had just finished college only a few months ago, and now he was alone out in the real world, looking for a job to support himself. Luckily, about a week ago, Harry had found himself a quite charming job for himself at a local bakery, just a few blocks away from him and his best friend, Niall Horan, shared apartment. Now since the two were out of college, they have decided to share the rent also, so that meant they had to help out each other with everything, no matter what. Harry himself has always been an extremely easy going and halcyon guy. He never really argued with anyone and seemed to enjoy the company of his close friends. Even though the lad had plenty of love from his friends and family, which he gladly cherished, but he wanted to find that one true love.

For the past few months, Harry has been extremely close to his co-worker,
Luke Hemmings.

Luke was not an ordinary guy you found on the streets Cheshire. He had blond hair, glimmering blue eyes, and a lip ring, plus he was from Australia, which amused Harry even more.

The two became friends during a science project, back in their sophomore year, and yet, they have not torn apart once.

Harry was currently, cleaning off the tables of the bakery, waiting for Niall to bring him lunch.

"Harry, could you clean table five for me please?" Barbra yelled from across the counter.

"Right on it, Barbra!" He responded.

Barbra was a very nice lady, and Harry absolutely loved her to death. She offered Harry the job when he was only fifteen, and not once has he regretted it. She was like a family member, he had known for years. After he graduated high school, he put his job on hold for a bit, so he could focus on college. But now since he's back, he can finally catch up on things with her, and concentrate on his future. So far, Harry hasn't been too concerned about how his life looked years from now, but all he wants is for it to be in his comfort zone. The lad wants moments that he could cherish. He wants to get married, buy a house, and have kids, like a normal working class family, but also experience something he has never had---delight.

After about ten minutes or so, Niall had finally showed up with a bag full of food, and drinks in his arms. Harry immediately stopped what he was doing to help his friend with the food.

"Let me help, Ni." Harry insisted.

Niall gladly let Harry remove the items from his arms."Thanks Haz, they were getting a bit heavy."

"What the heck!? Did you order the whole restaurant?" Harry questions, looking into the filled bag.

"What? You know I take my lunch very seriously. Hunger is my weakness. It's a struggle." The blond announced as if he was giving an oral speech on his own starvation.

The two boys took their normal seats in a booth near the window, and began to devour their food...well Niall actually.

"So how's your day been so far?" Niall asks, munching on a few potato chips.

Harry shrugged,"You know. Same old routines. I come in at seven to start baking, then I take over the register for a bit until-"

"Blah, Blah!" Niall blurted,"I've heard this same story several times this week!" He complained.

"Hey! You're the one, who asked me how my day was going!" Harry snaps.

"Yeah, but I was talking about..." The blond stopped for a moment, and gazed at a familiar guy, walking into the store."Him." Niall finished off, gesturing towards Harry's crush, Luke.