Chapter II

Harry tugged onto his hoodie while gazing confusedly at the mysterious man only a few feet away from him.
The curly-haired boy did not know if he should make an attempt to call the police, or just ignore the unknown boy and make his way home.

The way the man was staring at him, he was tempted to call the cops at any moment."Okay Zayn. I'm Harry by the way."Harry joked, "Why were you hiding behind a trash bin at this time of night?" Harry asked.

Zayn shrugged, not knowing how he has even ended up in this strange place."I have no clue, actually." He stopped and studied the scene around him,"I had just awaken from my slumber."

Harry immediately dazed out it, and ended up confused by Zayn's weird, yet proper way of speech."I'm sorry?"

"Do you not understand my language, lad? I'm speaking fluid English." Zayn told Harry, who was still caught off guard by the man's words.

"Yes I understand, I'm speaking English right now. You're the one, who's talking all old and stuff." Harry snapped.

"I'm not old at all, can't you tell?"

Harry nodded,"Of course, but it's just that you're-"Harry shook his head in frustration, and laughed."Wow. I am standing here, talking to a complete stranger, who could possibly be plotting my murder. I'm just gonna go now." Harry announced, turning on his heels.

He was less that a few feet away from the back door, until Zayn interrupted.
"Hold your horses, mate!"

"What?" Harry said, turning back around calmly.

"I have no where to stay? I have no idea where I am?" Zayn exclaimed.

Harry froze,"Well you're in Cheshire, dude. Where are you from anyway? Your kinda...different." Harry admitted.

"I find that quite astonishing, if I do say so myself." Zayn chuckled.

"So...where are you from?" Harry asks once more.

"Bradford."

Harry smiled."Oh you're from Bradford!? Well surprisedly, that's not too far from here. Maybe I could call a cab for you?" Harry suggested.

Zayn hesitated,"Ugh...yes indeed. That shall be fine." He answered.

"Good." Harry agreed."Let's go inside, so I can call you a cab." He says.

Zayn stayed in agreement with the boy, and followed behind him, into the bakery.

Once the two got inside, Harry quickly made his way over towards his phone, While Zayn observed his surroundings.

Everything was unbelievably strange.

Zayn didn't recognize anything at all.

Everything was so...modern. The style, the furniture, the food, even the appearance. Zayn studied the building awkwardly, until he found it.

A twenty-first century calendar, marked; September, 5th, 2016

Zayn's POV

Do my eyes deceive me?

Is my vision well?

Is it really the year 2016?

No...this can't be right? I was not even born in this century. It supposed to be the year, 1940!

This must be some sort of dream? A nightmare actually! Because the last thing I remember, is soaring through the sky in the destructive war.