Chapter VI

A/N: I love this so much. The Narry in this gif is way too cute.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Harry! Tell me already! I can't take it anymore..." Niall whines, pulling and begging on his aggravated friend.

"No." Harry snaps.

Niall turns into a five years old,"I wanna know now, Harry! Stop hiding secrets, you know that it's not nice!"

"Nope, I'm still not tellin' you." Harry tells the lad.

That when the Irish boy had a pure tantrum,"I wanna know, I wanna know! Please tell me! Tell me now!" He pretends to cry, leaning all over, Harry.

Harry has finally had enough,"Ugh, fine!" He groans.

Harry and Luke, have been moving quite along in their relationship. The two have been dating, for almost a week now, and Harry is loving every second of it.

Harry started the conversation,"Well, it happened while I was cleaning around the shop, and that's when he walked in with a small bouquet of flowers, and that's when he finally asked me out on a date-"

"That's great, Harry! You finally got what you wanted! It took you a hell of a long time, but you still got what you wanted." Niall exclaimed, hugging his friend.

Harry nodded,"Yeah...I did."

"So, when's the date?" Niall asks.

"Friday," Harry responds,"But, he's keeping the restaurant a surprise though, so I can't tell you that." He added.

Niall leaned back on the couch,"Ah, I remember your many dates with, Louis..."Niall paused,"Maybe I should chaperone this time? I don't want something like that happening again."

"Niall...please don't bring that up." Harry begged.

Niall give him a sympathetic look, "Oh, sorry, Haz," He looked down,"I'll just shut up now..."

"Nah, its fine. I just don't like to talk about that period of time." Harry said.

"I know, but it's hard to forget, Haz. Even for me, but you have, Luke now. You can start over, and live your life."

Harry hummed,"Right, just the way I wanted it to be. A new chapter."

The boys continued to have a conversation out on the couch, but what they didn't realize that, Zayn, was listening to them the entire time.

He absolutely hated, Luke, but he doesn't even know why.

Zayn walked into the living room to join in with the other two, who were still talking about, Luke.

"Oh, plus he's coming over later on today, so we could hangout again." Harry informed his friend.

"That's great! I want to show him this new..." Niall stopped speaking, and gazed at, Zayn, walking into the room,
"Zayn...why are you wearing my clothes?" He asks.

"Harry said I could borrow them, until I can afford my own." Zayn says in an innocent tone.

"Harry!" Niall shouts.

Harry rolled his eyes,"What, Niall!?"

"Why'd you tell him that he could wear my clothes without my permission!?"