Chapter XXIII

Two weeks. It has been two weeks since Zayn and Harry have se each other. Fourteen days of no phone calls, text messages, nor visits. Two weeks of misery, and it was killing the both of them. They both missed one another dearly, and it was worrying Niall and Liam.

That day when Harry had first found out Zayn's hidden secret, he thought that he was losing his mind. He believed that he was seriously going crazy, and that there was absolutely no way there could be a World War II, military solider staying in Liam's apartment. It couldn't be possible. So, he went out...to see his boyfriend, Luke. And, things had just gotten even worse from there. Harry, had told Luke everything about what happened with, Zayn. Everything. Top to bottom. Starting with the day he'd first met the lad, all the way to telling him about the kiss. And, how did it all end? Well, let's just say that they are no longer together, and now everything is a disaster.

Even though Harry's situation has effected him only, Zayn, seems to have developed his own problems as well.

Zayn is becoming depressed, and it is becoming worse and worse each and every day. To start things off, he has seem to completely lose hope about everything that has occurred in his relationship with, Harry. He promised himself that he would just continue to play it off, pretending to love, Liam. But, now that Harry has disappeared for a couple of weeks now, Zayn, decided that it was about time that he should push his feelings for Harry to the side, and give Liam the kind of love he deserves. Him and Liam have had sex nonstop, and Zayn's not regretting any of it.

To be honest, Zayn wanted to save his body for the man that he really loves, but after all that Liam's done for him these past few months, Zayn was willing to do anything to help get his mind of, Harry. Anything.

It was only a few minutes past noon when Niall found a certain curly-haired guy, laying on the couch as he searched through the tv channels. He was simply pressing the button constantly, with a frown parted on his lips.

Niall walked out from his room, skipping over into the small living room, and stood in front of the tv, making Harry sigh,"Niall, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but can you please move the fuck away from the tv? I'm trying to find something interesting for me to watch." He snaps.

"No," Niall folds his arms."Not until you start talking."

"There's nothing to talk about." He turns over onto his stomach.

The Irish lad bites down on his bottom lip and turns off the screen behind him. The next step he makes is towards the couch, where Harry was lying, and he takes his seat right next to his legs.

"Harry, it's been two weeks. You're gonna have to talk sooner or later."

The younger man sits up, fixing the pillow behind him. Him and Niall stare at each other, and Harry begins to play with the ends of his sweater.

"He lied to me, Niall."

Niall gives him an apologetic gaze, knowing that his best friend is hurting,"I know..." He starts."I didn't expect Luke to do something like that."

"You don't understand, Niall. He lied to me about everything. He got arrested for shoplifting, and then he called me to bail him out because he claimed that no one else would. I feel like he's been using me this entire time."

"Don't say that, Har—"

Harry shakes his head in disagreement, wondering why Niall continues to side with, Luke,"But it's true, Niall. He's been lying to me since day one, and he accused Zayn of stealing. Do you not remember any of that?"