Chapter XIII

Niall's POV

Waking up at three o'clock in the morning to a screaming person is never a good thing, especially when it is, Harry. Lately, he has been having these terrible nightmares and it has been hard for him to be able to get a actual goodnight sleep. It worries me.

I made my way to Harry's room, knocking on the door,"Harry...it's me. Open up." I shake the door knob.

The door immediately opens, and a sweaty Harry is pacing back and forth throughout his bedroom.

"Niall..." He pulls his hair,"H-He keep s-showing up in my dreams! Why!?" He nervously yells, breathing unsteady.

I attempted to grab his arm as he passes by and he is trembling in fear.

I hate seeing him like this. I wish he knew what exactly was going on...

Pulling him onto his bed, I wrap my arm around him, but he pulls away and paces back and forth once again.

He gets worse each time, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I stood up, gripping both of his arms,"Harry. Calm. Down," I demand.

"There was so much blood..." He sobs.

I can feel is pulse racing through his skin and his tears fall onto my arms.

"Breathe, Harry. Just breathe for me." I constantly beg.

He takes a few deep breaths,"He...he was...here...he's coming...back." He struggles through his words.

We sit back down,"Who's back?" I ask.

"L-Louis..." He sniffled.

Louis Tomlinson.

This man has caused us the most problems for the past four years of college. I'm not going to go into detail right now, but let's just say that him and Harry's past relationships have been like hell.

"Louis is never coming back, Haz. He moved back to Doncaster, remember?"

"Why does this keep happening, Niall?" He places his elbows on his knees, rubbing his forehead.

I know exactly why this is happening, but of course...he doesn't know that.

"It is just a dream, Haz," He lays on his back, staring at the white ceiling.

"Well, it didn't feel like one. I felt like it actually happened."

Instead of answering the question I stood up and pull him onto his feet,"C'mon, back to bed."

He backs away from me,"No, I can't go back to bed. It's just gonna-"

"Harry you haven't gotten any sleep in three days. You know what Dr Bell told you. You have to at least try to get some rest." I try explaining to him.

"I don't give a fuck anymore! I'm just tired of thinking about him everyday! Why did he have to mess up everything!?" Harry screams.

Not again.

"You didn't know..."

Harry jerks past me, yanking his jacket off of the hook,"I need to get out of here. This, this is too much." He storms out of his room, going into the living room.