Chapter X

Zayn's POV

The air was thick. My eyes were now burning with smoke debris. I slowly make my way off of the muddy ground, and look around. Where was I exactly? It looked familiar. A bit too familiar. Like I have been here before, or as if I am here now? I attempted to search the place, but my eyes are covered with killer smoke. Why is everything so blurry? This isn't right. Where am I? Where is everyone? I continue to walk around, but I'm stumbling across...bones? And, a lot of them. This is nothing, but outrageous. What on earth happened? I stood in place and starred at the red sky. Everything was burning, and by burning, I mean each and everything. Buildings, houses, automobiles...everything.

What's going on?

Harry's POV

"No...please stop it, Louis..." I begged, walking away from my furious boyfriend.

He laughs, showing that evil smile of his,"You've been a very bad boy, Haz. And, you know what happens to naughty boys like you." I should have known that he was trouble.

"You don't control me anymore, Louis. We are through! I am done with your bullshit! This is-"

Louis steps closer. His eyes shimmering in the moonlight above,
"Shhh...I don't want you to wake up our son." He says. I have no idea what he is talking about.

Since when did we ever have a son?

"You need to lay off of the alcohol a bit. It's making you delusional in the head." I suggest.

He moves closer to me, and slightly pushes me against the wall,"Careful, Baby. You are not well..."

"No, what are you talking about? This is all surreal. Why should I be careful? Why are you so calm!?" I asked. His hands began to twirl my hair, and his breath moves across my face.

His fingers moved across my face, and that's when I see it. A ring.

"Umm, Louis," My eyes shifting towards his,"Why do you have a ring on?"

He smirks,"We're married, remember? We got married just in the middle of, May? How could you forget, love?"

Married?

"B-But...h-how!?" I stuttered.

"That is mine and a special someone, little secret, that you shall never know..."

"NO! NO...T-THIS...NOOO!"

My dream fades off as I was suddenly interrupted my a loud scream, sounding as if it was coming from the living room.

The screams get louder, and I throw my sheets off me, running into the other room.

The moment I reach the living room, I see Zayn twisting and turning on the couch, kicking the sheets off of him.

"Zayn wake up!" I shake him, but he continues to cry.

Finally after a few seconds, he snaps back into reality, and gazes at me with frightened eyes.

He looks so sad...and miserable.

I sit down next to him, pulling him into my arms,"It's okay, Zayn. It was just a bad dream. You're okay now." I whispered, rubbing his back smoothly.