Chapter IV

Zayn had woken up to the sound of someone shuffling through the room. He lazily gazed up and smiled, seeing Harry, preparing breakfast in the small kitchen. So, the dark-haired boy slowly sat up to get a glance at, Harry. He had absolutely no clue why he was so insanely interested in this man, but it mattered to him so bad. He just wanted to get to know Harry better.

Zayn sat up and leaned against the edge of the couch,"Good Morning, Harry." He speaks.

Harry turns around with a slight smile on his face,"Morning, Zayn. Have a good night sleep?" He asks.

"Yes, I did. What about you, Mr Styles?"

"Ugh...kinda." Harry replies.

Zayn furrowed his brow,"Why? What's the matter? Is it something about me?"

"No, not at all. It's just that I stayed up all night thinking about my decision."

Zayn stood up,"What decision?"

"If Luke really likes me or not? We were friends and all in high school, but when I left, for college...things changed. I feel like he is a whole different person."

Zayn sat down at the kitchen bar, and stared at the lad,"How?"

Harry shrugged,"I don't know. I guess it's that when I left we never actually showed feeling towards one another, and now that we're back...everything's so different. Like...I can't even talk to him the same way I used to."

"Oh, maybe you two could work it out tonight during the party?" Zayn insisted.

Harry nodded,"Yeah..." He hesitated,
"I'm hoping that we can. I want this relationship to work out this time."

"Don't worry, Harry. I'm sure everything will work out for you." Zayn reassured the boy.

-----

"Morning, bitches!" Niall shouted, walking into the kitchen with just his boxers on and his black socks.

"Niall, we are not bitches. We're your roommates." Harry corrected.

Niall, sat down,"Well, you're my roommate," He turned to, Zayn,"But... him on the other hand is questionable."

"Niall, don't start." Harry sighed.

"Hey, why are you really here, mate?" Niall asks, Zayn,"Are you some sort of actor or something? Maybe, a drama teacher? What is it?"

Zayn stared at the blond lad, and shrugged,"Nowhere near close, Neil."

"My name is, Niall, not Neil."

"Sorry...I forgot." Zayn apologized.

"Oh my god! I'm late again!" Harry panicked, grabbing his jacket, and car keys.

Niall and Zayn, looked at him,"Again, Harry? You woke up at like six, and now you're thirty minutes late? How did that happen?" Niall asks.

"I-I don't know? Me and Zayn, we're having a long talk, and I guess we got too carried away! Plus, to add to my tardiness, you woke up late and I had to make you breakfast!" Harry replies.