Chapter 1

Kira pov

I am 5 years old and I had always been surrounded by darkness. As no one loved and care for me. This is my life, surrounded only by darkness with no one to care or love me. My name is Kira which means killer. Juri-sama hates me and told me three rules that I must follow.

Rule 1: I am not Juri and Haruka's daughter.

Rule 2: I am a lowly servant only to serve the Kuran

Rule 3: I must respect the Kuran

These are the rules that I must obey. Yuki is 3 years old and she bullies me. I always hate it when she bullies me but I can not scold or shout at her due to rule number two and three. Not to disrespect a Kuran and I am merely a servant while the Kuran is my masters. She sometimes fakes her cries making me get in trouble for making "trouble". Every time I get beaten by Juri-sama, I would always see her smirking at me. But I will always love her no matter what. Haruka-sama usually just calls me a monster and leave me be. The only person who did not call me a monster is Kaname Onii-san. He always greets me but I would just smile at him and bow before taking my leave. I did that for months and now he just didn't care anymore. To keep my feeling in control  I would write what happen, how I feel it down in my diary as it makes me feel better. I made a promise to myself that if Kaname ever calls me a monster I will leave the Kuran mansion.

TIME SKIP

"YOU MONSTER!" Juri scream at me as she punches me in the stomach and start grabbing my neck and yell " Don't ever touch my daughter ever again!" As Juri throws me to the floor and carries Yuki away. I was left alone in the darkness coughing up blood. As my vision started to fade, I grab my teddy bear to feel better. Before I blackout, I heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

Kaname pov

I was walking down the hallway when suddenly I smelt blood. It was Kira's blood! I quickly follow the smell, it was coming from her room! I knock on her room door. But no reply. I knock again feeling anxious but still no answer. I kick the door down and saw Kira lying on the floor unconscious, hugging her teddy bear. I gently carried her and laid her on her bed and check her injuries before leaving her room. I was furious with the one who had hurt her. "CRASH" I look beside me and saw broke a vase.

' I need to control my anger before it gets out of hand.' I thought to myself.

"Lord Kaname. Thank you for carrying me to my bed. Don't worry I'll clean up the broken vase." I turn to see Kira.

Kira pov

I was woken up to the sound glass breaking. I slowly got out of-

' bed?' I thought.

I smelt the air.' Kaname must have entered my room and place me on my bed. His smelt is still strong so it must not have been that long since he was here.' As I got off my bed, I felt pain shoot up my leg.

"CRASH" I push away the pain and quickly limp toward the door. I slowly open the door to see Kaname and a broken vase on the ground.

" Lord Kaname, thank you for carrying me to my bed. Don't worry I'll clean up the broken vase." I said as made my way towards the broken vase and start to carefully pick up the broken glass

" Kira, don't be so formal to me. I'll help you it was my fault that the vase broke and you need to rest." Kaname said as he bends down and picks the glass.

I quickly took the pieces from his hand and said " my apologies Lord Kaname. I must be formal to all Kuran. After all, I am only here to sever the Kuran. I may have been born as a Kuran but I am lower than the Kuran." As I finish picking up the broken pieces of the vase.