Charpter 2

Kaien Cross pov
I was chasing a level e when I saw it attacking a little girl. I slice it in half and it turn to ashes. I carry the girl in my arm and ask" Are you alright." She look so weak. She nodded in reply and said"my ..... Name .....Kira ......I ran away from home ." And she faint. She was ice cold. I rush to my house place her near the fire place and grab many blankets and place it on her. Soon she awoken.
Kira pov
I woke up in a unknown place. I look at the man . I thought this must be his house." He handed me a cup of red liquid? It smell like blood. " no thank you. Are you a vampire hunter?" I asked.he was shock and said " yes. I was. I retired. And I never see a vampire reject blood before. " I just smile and said  " My parent never give me this so I never drink this before. And never got your name." He said in a sweet voice " my name is Kaien Cross. Now what is your last name and why you ran away from home?"I said softly " um.....  Is ............kuran. " Kaien cross was shock " why you ran away." He ask. " please don't tell anyone I'm here. I ran away because I promise myself if every Kuran call me a monster I will ran away. And that happen today. They don't treat me as family they don't see me every day. They will think I never left the mansion in the first place." I said starting to cry.he was hugging me and said " there . There child. How about I adopt you as my daughter . I always wanted a daughter." I stop crying and look at his face and said" really . You would adopt me." He simply nodded his head." Thank you . Thank you so much. Is it okay to call you daddy then?" He was smiling very happy as his eye twinkle in delight and hug me swinging me around saying" yes. Yes of course."he put me down and went to do paper work to adopt me.
For once I am happy . I wonder how long will it take for the Kuran to know I left good thing I left a date on that letter and hope that ice keeping the cherry blossom stay frozen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note.
I know this is a short chapters. I am sorry I am know 12 year old what do you expect. I just finish my PSLE exam on 6 october and have time to write my story . I may take a lot of time for chapter 6 I think.
I do not own vampire knight.😊☺️