Chapter 15

Sorry for not updating. I was reading some fan fiction. Please inform me if you can't see the picture

Kira dream and pov

"Where am I ." I look around it was white."hello dear." I look. My eye widen."mom." " yes child. Come here." I walk to her and sat next to her while placing my head on my lap . " mom I miss you." I said. "There there. " as she pat my head." I'm always be with you. To protect you." I smile."It's time to wake up." " bye mom." I said " bye my child."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~my eye slowly open. Hm it's a dream. I hope I see her again. As I got up. Hm right time for Hanabusa family party. I went to the bathroom I look in the mirror. Oh good my hair is back to normal. Now I can change the color. Done. Now eyes. My eye slowly change to blue.(like the picture above) and wear a dress. Well now I'm off to the party. I feel something snuggle against my leg. I look down. Oh is just Sakura and Luna . Maybe I could bring they. " your coming with me too. But I have to groom you too first." As I got a brush using my power. It float in the air and comb their fur. After that I took two ribbon with stars on it and twin ribbon with cherry blossom on it. I tie they into a tiny bow and put it on their ear. They look so cute.

I went downstairs to see everyone. They look at me and smile. And I smile back. I walk towards Kaname and asked" shall we go now lord Kaname." I asked." Why did you change your appearance and presence. Your presence is lower than a pureblood." I smile back" well it's because no one must know I'm a Kuran . And I will teleport you all . We're late." As I cast a spell as a blue circle appear below our feet."don't worry this is just a portal that is teleporting us to where we are going." Everyone look in amazement. " we should be arriving in 2 minutes." I informed them." Wow I didn't know you could do this." Hanabusa said." I can. Is when I use to teleport this much people. I can only teleport the maximum of two people with me. If more this is when I use the portal." I said. " we have arrived." I said. As a portal open to see the place. As we walk out one by one. I came out last . To see Kaname carrying Yuki . " let me take Yuki lord Kaname. She cannot be seen since she is a human I will take her in while I meet you later." He nodded and handed Yuki to me. I then use the portal again and teleport to a room.
I laid her down on a couch. " Sakura look after Luna and Yuki while I go find Kaname." I pay her head and left them in the room. I walk downstairs and saw Kaname. I walk to him. " lord Kaname . Please follow me I will show you where is Yuki ." I said as I bow placing one hand on my chest. As I lead him to where Yuki is. I open the door to still see Yuki asleep. Kaname walk in as well as Takuma . Kaname sat on the opposite couch as well as Takuma . I just lead against the wall. I wonder why is Yuki here and unconscious. I use my power a little to see her memory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"hello why are you crying little boy." Yuki asked." I can't find my mother. Will you help me." The child with mismatch eye asked." Yori you head back to the academy first. I'm going to help this little boy." She said." Ok Yuki be careful." Then left.
This is taking long I'm going ahead more. I thought. I fast forward the memory.
" thank you miss." The child said as he kiss Yuki cheek. She feels light headed." What going on" and black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Kira. Kira. Hello. Are you alright." I heard someone call to me. I blink a few time. And look it was Takuma ." Ah. Yes. I was deep in thought of something." I smile . " mm. What happen. Where am I ." I turn my head to Yuki . " Yuki your awake. Are you all right. " I asked. She turn to me and look around ." Yeah . I'm fine. Who are you?" " oh sorry. It's me Yuki Kira chan and .Yuki next time don't let a child kiss your cheek. It could be a vampire child. They take away your life supply. And sorry for using my power on you Yuki ." I said " oh that's okay Kira Onee chan. But he was a vampire." Yuki asked." Yes." I said. " okay Yuki you wait here. Kira you inform headmaster and bring her home." Kaname said."yes my lord ." I said. " I'll be going now to inform now. I'll be sending my pet home as well." As I hold on to Sakura and Luna and teleport to the academy. I enter headmaster office." Daddy. I'll be bring Yuki home from the party. But Rido appeared a war is coming and Yuki is slowly gaining her memory." I told him seriously. " I know. It's in a matter of time she will be awaken." He said sighing." I leave you with my wolves. While I call for a limo to be at the party while I teleport outside of the room. I knock on the door. The door open to see Kaname and Yuki. " the car is outside lord Kaname. I'll be taking Yuki home now." I said. " thank you Kira." He said. I bow my head. And hold Yuki hand teleport outside. The limo was outside. I open the door letting Yuki in . " thank you." She said and enter. I seat opposed of her.

I change back to normal. I look at Yuki. " are you all right princess . You look like you are in deep thought." I said. She look at me " I'm fine Kira Onee chan. " she said.
It must be Kaname asked her something. I sigh. I look at Yuki she looks tired. " why don't you sleep princess. It's a long way home." I said . And move beside her and let her head to my lap." Okay. Can you tell me a story ." She asked .I smile softly " okay ." I said as I caresses her soft hair." Once a upon a time. There live a queen. She was the most powerful pureblood. She had an older brother and a younger sister. Her parent where cruel to the queen as they scene darkness in her. They treat her as a servant . She was and obedient child. She listen to her parent. Her younger sister thought she was a servant and treat her badly. Her older brother tried to cheer her up but she was emotionless and was also not allowed to greet him informal. She stay in the darkness. She wasn't evil. Her sense was so dark because she was sad and lonely. If her parent had never judged her she would live happily. She didn't know what is the feeling of happiness.
But she love her family even though they treat her badly.
One day. Her family was attack by her uncle. Her uncle wanted to take away her mother away. She used all her power to protect her family. By casting a spell which was so powerful that she managed to kill her uncle but end her life. Her family was sad but they didn't know she was watching over them from the above. Taking care of them." I ended the story. " that was a sad story Kira Onee chan. But it was touching too." Yuki said." Yep." The car came to a stop. And we alight from the car. Yuki's friend was waiting with headmaster. " I was worried Yuki." She said. " I know I'm sorry." I walked to my wolves I smile and walk away. I went to the moon dormitory and packed my bag. As summer break is coming one more week and I'm leaving. I thought. As I change into my nightgown. I sat on my bed and Sing.

(Lizz - Puppet)

Welcome to my world, that's painted with sadness
There's no light of sun, there you can't hear any sound at all
Here I'm waiting silently for you, father
Why were you so cruel to left poor mary alone?
Please take me away, I desperately promise
To be a good girl, to be worthy of your love
I don't need the paintbooks, the dolls, and the dresses
Just tell me why you've left your pictures and gone?
Who are you stranger with the red rose in your hand?
I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, let's play!
I never asked for this place, that's called my home
But hope you will be staying with me until the end
Please don't be scared of me, I'm a good girl
I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow
I'm tired of being the puppet of this world
Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with this man?
Is he your true night, in the shining armor?
Who'll sacrifice himself, jus for your sake with no fear? But then...
Why he resembles the one who created...
This gallery and picture, that gave me a birth?
My tears are falling, oh, why it's so painful?
I did nothing wrong, so...
Why do you hate me so much?
This burning canvas became your cruel answer
So now flames unsparingly kiss me, good night
Welcome to her world, that's lying in ashes
There's a sea of fire, there is no way to run at all
She only wanted to be with her father
But little mary is melting in her abyss,
Alone

'Alone' I thought. As I slowly drifting to sleep.