Charpter 3

Two years later. At the Kuran mansion.
Third pov.
The Kuran sense a dark present outside the mansion. Juri and Haruka switch fare well as juri left Yuki in the basement with Kaname  while Haruka went outside to find the dark present which was his brother Rido Kira. Rido said evilly " hello brother . I came here to take your daughter that you are secretly hiding from me." As he smirk. Juri yell" how there you. You are targeting my child again!" Haruka place his hand on juri giving her the signal to turn Yuki into a human .
Kaname pov
I was taking care of Yuki she was scared. Soon juri came in and took Yuki and said to me " plea take care of your sister Kaname and tell Kira I am sorry." As she kiss my cheek and take Yuki with her. I walk to Kira room to tell her we need to go. I grab the knob and turn it but it was lock. I knock on her door still no answer. I kick down the door to see no one in her. It was fill with dust. I saw the letter and a cherry blossom covers in ice. I open the letter and read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Kuran ,
I left the the Mansion on the night when my power awaken. I left because I promise myself if all of you call me a monster I will leave with no tears in my eye with no sadness of how you all treated me. Even though I left I will still be a servant to you all though I am your daughter as well if you have forgotten. Thanks for caring at least for awhile when I was born as a baby.
And congrats on my little sister Yuki and big brother Kaname on there engagement. I am proud that my sister is marrying my brother.
I hope you are happy as Yuki was right on that night she came and punish me for nothing. I guess she thought I was a maid who was slaking off or something. I wish you an enjoyable life with out me.
Yours who you all hate the most
Kira the monster you hate.    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read the whole thing thinking when her power awaken. The I realized. It was two year ago when I . Call her a monster. I picked up the ice ball which inside was a cherry blossom. And kept it in my coat. And walked out to help my father . When I got out he was stabbed in the heart with an anti- vampire sword. His last word was " protect Yuki . And tell Kira I'm sorry." And he turn to ashes. I grab the sword and use it to stab Rido at his abdomen and he disappeared. I went to find Yuki. Just in time I made it before that level e would bite her. I hold her hand and head off to Kaien Cross house.

At Kaien Cross house
Kira pov
I sense Kaname on his way here. I started to panicked. I ran to daddy which is Kaien cross and said " Kaname is coming. I need to hide he can't see me." " okay clam down. You go pack your thing and here." He gave me a map." This map will lead you to a house in the woods no one know there is a house. You can stay there. And come and visit me when Kaname not here or you need something. " I nodded and pack my thing. I was about to leave but Kaname was here. I left a note on daddy 's table and went through the window. And climb on a tree and jump to different brunch of tree to the house that daddy said.

Kaien Cross pov
I open the door and saw Kaname and said " So this is Yuki the daughter of juri and Haruka." Kaname said" yes . But there is one more. She left the house 2 years ago and we didn't know. Juri and Haruka was killed by our uncle Rido." " I see. Come in. It cold outside ."I said as they walk in.i thought I better stop thinking about Kira if not Kaname will read my mind and fine out. As I look in the room to see no one . I sigh in relief . " Kaien why are you sighing?" I jump up and said" well . I was just was thinking to adopt Yuki as my daughter and I have to do paper work which is a lot."" Oh I see." He said. I grab a pudding and give it to Yuki. She stare at it then Kaname help her but I guess she saw his fang and became scared.and Kaname left. I finish the paper work and yell happily " you are now my daughter call me daddy." Yuki just stare at the window outside. Then I walk to my office to see a not on my desk I started to read it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear daddy ,
I think I am going to stay in the house. And not to came back and stay with you. But I will come and visit or take care of Yuki when you go out for errands just call
Regards,
Kira
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read it . And understand . And went to play with Yuki or at least try to make her call me daddy.