Chapter 16

I am so sorry for the late update. I was reading fanfic .

Kira pov

In class. There were talking about the summer holiday. I just kept an emotionless face. Class is so boring. Some thing every day. Catch Hanabusa for being out of class. Then head back to class. Once class end go back to the dorm . Write what happen how I feel in my dairy. Then go out for some fresh air . Kill some level e. See how Yuki doing and zero. Take care of Luna and Sakura. And then go to sleep. And today is my birthday. So I'm going out after class. I never told anyone except Shizuka and Ichiru when is my birthday. Each birthday past born a new power. I wonder what power is next.

Wait
Where is Kaname? And Takuma? Their not in class. Maybe they have an errand. They are the presidents of the night class.

3 hours later
The night class skip class. I sigh. And follow them. I follow them to the lake. I hid my presence and listen to what they were saying. I saw Akatsuki walk towards zero but only to be flip around. They were going to attack zero but Yuki appeared. They were leaving I show myself in front of a tree " What are you doing out of class" I said coldly. They were shock." Nothing we were just skipping class it's so boring." Hanabusa said. " that is not an excused Hanabusa. And I hate liar. All of you back to class." I said and head off." Who does she think she is bossing us around. She is so serious every time and her presence is dark. Like she is evil or something." Ruka said with a scoffed. I just clutch my hand into a fist. And the ground started to shake. I stop where I was." You know I can hear every word you say even from this distance Ruka . This is a warning if my power were to be released you would have been dead." I said deadly and continue my way back to class. Really she sometimes talk behind my back. I walk past a tree and punch it letting my angry out with a punch. The tree collapse."you should learn how to manage your temper Kira ." I turn to see Toga Yagari. " yeah yeah. I know Yagari sensei. What are you doing here?" I said. " well I'm going back to the association. What else." He said.

" I think you will be coming back on the day that you and headmaster follow Yuki and zero to the association. Yuki wants to find out her past. I don't know why I know about this but I think I know what happened in the future. Not always just sometime. Well I'm going back to the dorm." And I went away to the moon dormitory. I enter the dorm to see everyone here. I just walk to my room. I lock the door. I took my little kitty cat. This cat was my only present I got from Kaname. On my very first birthday. But I told him to not give me anything else ever again because of the Kuran found out I thought I will get punished. So I celebrate myself.

I get a cupcake that I made and place a candle. I lit up the candle and I hum the birthday song out. At the end I made a wish and blow out the candle. I ate the cupcake. I so Luna and Sakura with a sad face. I gave them some doggy treat. They were happy eating. I smile at them. It's still night time. I look at the moon. It's a full moon.

How can I forget. I have to go home and see the Cherry blossom. Every time when it is my birthday I have to go there to see Ichiru. I quickly unlock the door to see kain." How can I help I help you Akatsuki." I asked. " I sense there was a fire here. I thought there was a fire but I guess not. I heard you humming a song. Is it your birthday?" He said. Oh no. I have no time ." Yes. Don't tell anyone please I have to go ." I said. " go where?" " I need to go home. When it is my birthday I gain a new power there a book about at my house you don't have to follow me." I teleport home. I went to the cherry blossom tree.

There Ichiru there. After he left the academy . " Ichiru" I said and run to hug him. He kiss my forehead." Happy birthday princess." He said. I smile. " I have a present for you." Ichiru said. He handed me a small box. I took the box and open it. It was a ring with a rose design on it. Wait this is an. " Kira this is an engagement ring." Ichiru said. I quickly hug him feel so happy. And I kiss him passionately. It was a long one until we need air. I smile at him" yes Ichiru." I said . He wrap one arm around my waist and our face brought closer. And kiss again . I place my arm around his neck. I let a little moan escapes on my lip. And gentle tug on his hair. And we move back. " thank you." I said. And our forehead touch each other. " I must go now." Ichiru said. " until next time dear." And he went. I smile happily as I look at the ring. I took out a chain . I place the chain through the ring. Like a necklace. I place it around my neck. I quickly took the book. And teleport to the moon dormitory in to my room. I see Luna and Sakura fast asleep. I went to my table and open the book. And read.
Human Age 17
New power
Crystal
Can mold a crystal.
And a new spell. It's in a song. This song can make all the level e into human or vampire and bring the people you love back to life or kill another pureblood and its men .But there is a cost .It's cost your life.

I read finish and close the book. So this is the spell to the spell that the queen of pureblood use. But she use to kill. Wait it's say that all three could happen . Great. I just need to remember it. Wait. I heard this song before. I took a music box that I hid in my drawer. The music play. This is the song. So mother knew about this. Thank you.
I place it back where it was and the book. That's the last spell. Tomorrow I'll be leaving for summer holiday. During that time I won't come back here. Until the time has come. Father knew about him . If he find me he will grow powerful after he drink my blood. Well tomorrow everyone is going to Rima house I think. And I'll be going home. I need a goodnight rest now. I change into my night grown and went in my bed. Time is almost up. I hope I can save everyone. My eye lid became heavy as I drifted of to sleep.