Charpter 7

The safe and sound the song you need to search for yourself. I could only load a cover.
Kira pov
Me and Yuki got back from my house to the academy. I pass Yuki the basket full of vegetables and wave goodbye as I walk to class.I arrive outside the classroom I told Sakura and Luna to stay outside the classroom and keep watch or take a nap. I enter the class all the vampire stop talking and stare at me. I apologize the sensei for being late and introduce myself." Hello it is nice to meet you all. I am Kira Kaiju. I am the adoptive daughter of Kaien Cross but I use Kaiju then Cross." They all stare at me. I guess they are surprised I was adopted . Sensei say they can ask me questions. Hanabusa raise his hand. I point at him and ask" What was your family name before you were adopted." " yes. I would like to know to." I look at Kaname. So he want to know. Just great. Should I tell or not.i reply " sorry that I can not say." Well Hanabusa started to frown. The he ask another." Are you single then." That was shocking to hear that. I guess I have to beak his heart I think" yes. But I am not looking for a relationship." He frown again. And he asked one more" are you a prefect." Ok that is and easy question " Yes. I am." Then the sensei told the class if there are anymore questions ask me later after class. I gave the sensei the letter that headmaster ask me to. He read it and nodded his head then I sat at the back of the class so no one will see me. An hour pass by soon Hanabusa and his cousin went out. I follow them I see Sakura and Luna waiting for me. I pet their head and went to follow Hanabusa. I told Sakura and Luna to go back to the night class classroom and wait for me. If anyone leave one of you follow them. They understood and left. I follow Hanabusa and his cousin . Man they move fast I thought to myself. I soon arrive at the place I transform into my armor and weapon and my hair and eye change.( the picture above)and run after them. I arrive to see Hanabusa bite on Yuki wrist while his cousin just stand there doing nothing. I place my sword on Hanabusa neck on said darkly." It is forbidden to drink blood from anyone. Hanabusa." He back away and said" it was worth to drink Yuki's blood." I gritted my teeth then I use wind to push Hanabusa away now saying angrily " get back to class. Before I hurt you Hanabusa. You too Akatsuki." " how do you know our name. We haven't introduced ourselves yet." I was still angry but I kept an emotionless face on me. I walk to Yuki and grab her wrist as I heal her wound. I use the sword and throw it next to a tree where Hanabusa was next to. He was frightened but said" are you anger for drinking blood that you have not drank." I just smirk and reply using shadow figure to surround him as my eye glow purple with red in the middle and said" I never drink blood for my whole entire life. But I have a power that is hard to control. Who ever hurt my friend we'll be scared of me. So get back to class." I said the last part coldly as I make the shadow figure disappear. Soon Kaname came behind was Luna. I transform back to my normal self and whistles to call Luna. She came near me by my side. Kaname look at me and said" Thank you for protecting Yuki. " I bow and said " Your welcome Lord Kaname. But you should get back to the night class. They are excited of the smell of blood. And you don't have to punish Hanabusa. I think he is traumatise . I will handle the day class girl and tell headmaster about what had happen." As I erase the day class girl memories. " Yuki you should rest now after what had happened." I said. " Hai" she say and left. I was now carrying the two day class girl and whistles again. Soon Sakura came. I ask Lord Kaname " you don't want me to tell headmaster do you." He look at me a little surprised of my word and nodded. Then I carry the day class girl to their dorm. With Sakura and Luna behind me.

Kaname pov
I told Hanabusa and Akatsuki to follow me back. I slap Hanabusa and Akatsuki as their punishment. " sorry Lord Kaname." They say. Then I ask Hanabusa to follow me to my room. I then took my seat on my chair and ask Hanabusa " what happened." " I bite Yuki wrist then Kira came with her hair and eye different then she was wearing an armor and holding a sword. She pointed it at my neck and told me go back to class. I didn't listen I back away from the sword and said it was worth it then she was angry and wind push me away . She know our name we haven't told her she say it is her power. She then heal Yuki wrist then throw her sword at a tree that was near me. I thought she was angry that she didn't have a taste of Yuki 's blood. I told her that she was angry because she didn't get the chance to drink Yuki's blood. She smirk at me as her eye glow purple with red in the middle as shadow figure surround me she say she never drink blood before I'm not sure if it is the truth or not. Then she make the shadow figure disappear then her eye change back to normal and she change back into the night class uniform so as her hair. And that all." Hanabusa said . " I see. You may go." I said . He left then I think purple eye with red in the middle. Shadow figure. So it is Kira. As I still siting on the chair thinking.

Kira pov
I already place the day class girl back. Now to go to the moon dormitory and find my room. I walk to the moon dorm. I enter so as Luna and Sakura to see. A blonde hair guy with green eye at the door. I look at him . His name Takuma Ichjo.  I walk to him he introduced himself than lead me to my room. He handed me the key I thank him and he left. I took my thing and start to unpack. I place Sakura and Luna stuff on the floor. Once finish I was going to the balcony . I thought Sakura and Luna would like to see the moon. But they already fell asleep. I guess I will go alone. I walk to the balcony. It was nice to see the view. I use my power to see if Yuki was asleep. I look she was asleep. I am happy to see them. But soon Kaname will find out I am a Kuran. I sing a song .It make me feel happy and safe.( Taylor swift. Safe and sound)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Night class
Everyone heard the song. It sound like an angel. But who was singing. They listen to the music to figure out who. The more they listen more they feel relax .until they reach the room which was Kira. They just stand there and listen to her sing.

Kaname pov
I heard sing. It was beautiful. I wonder who was it. But it very relaxing and just close my eye and listen.

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...
I finish and just went to bed.

Third person pov
All the night class went back to their room to sleep but Kaname went in to Kira room to see if she is his Kira that ran away. He sees her sleeping on the bed so as her pet. He look around the room to see anything that is The Kira he know. He search around. Until he look in the drawer. There was a frozen ball of ice. Inside is a cherry blossom the same one as his when he found the letter of her leaving on the day Rido attack. Soon one of her pet started to wake up. Kaname quickly place the frozen ball of ice back and disappear without the pet even knowing.