Charpter 11

I woke up to see Sakura and Luna awake." While who woke up before me as I rub their head. I grab their food and pour it in their bowl then went to take a shower. I then wore my normal clothes and took my cloak and wear it. Went to the gate. Today is sir chocolate day. Dice none of the day class student know I'm a night class I won't get chocolate so I can help out. Sakura and Luna ate finish then we left my room. I was locking my room. " your going to help during the event." I turn to see Kaname but he can't see my face. And reply " yes. I'll be going Lord Kaname. The event is starting soon." I then walk down the stair. Then head to the door. I was outside the dorm I hold Sakura and Luna as I teleport outside. Once I was outside I saw zero caught a girl and Yuki was on the wall blowing the whistle but it's was still noisy." You all want to see the night class. All of you shut up if not this event is ban!" I yell. Soon I am going to lose my voice. They got quite then Yuki tell they what to do go thing they stay quiet. Then the night class came Yuki explain . Then the event continue. The day class gave the chocolate to the night class until I heard Hanabusa asking a girl what is her blood type. " Hanabusa " I said in a low voice. He stop talking and accept the chocolate. Once it was over everyone went back. Yuki drop a box. I guess it was for Kaname. Zero pick it up and gave it to Kaname. I just walk behind them as Sakura and Luna walk beside me. I took out two dog treat. I gave them to Sakura and Luna for sir chocolate day since they cannot eat chocolate. We enter Kaname went to his room while I pack as I am going home. I handed everyone chocolate then grab my back and hold Sakura and Luna and teleport I said" bye. Your grandfather is coming Takuma don't tell him I was here." I was at my home. It's great to be back with nature. I smile happily . I always don't understand myself. I feel so empty but when I am with nature I am happy. As I went to play with Sakura and Luna.
Takuma pov
" bye. Your grandfather is coming don't tell him I was here." Kira said. What. " wait wh~" but I was to late she disappear . What does she means that. Soon a maid came with my manga book. " thank you. And sorry about the manga you can put in my room." I said. " yes but is Lord Kuran free." She ask." No. He is busy now. What is that you need to ask him something?" I ask." I need him to sign this." She said as she gave me a clipboard. I read it. And was shock. My grandfather is coming! But how Kira know. " um there no need. I will sign it ." I said as I allowed him to come and left. " tonight my grandfather is coming." I said to my friend. They nodded their head and prepare. As I went to my room. Is this why Kira left. Sure my grandfather will kill her for joining the hunter. But how she know that my grandfather is coming?

Kira pov
" ok Sakura and Luna let go back." They bark in agreement. We walk back. Man it has been a long time I walk or ran also playing with my pets. It was time for dinner. I cook myself some food and gave my pet too. I look outside the window. The cherry blossom is blooming. Then a knock on my door. I ran to the door happily . I open the door to see the person that care for me as a mother is Shizuka and her bodyguard that I love him. " Hello dear. You are home. I sense it." She said . I hug her. And went to Ichiru and kiss his cheek. He blush I just giggle. " mom I am very happy to see you again."I said." Yes me too. I came here to give you something." She handed me a locket." Thank you very much. I have something too." I went to get it. I then came back and give it to her." It is a ribbon tie to a bell for you to wear and when it ring cherry blossom petal appear. And Ichiru a sword." I handed to them." Thank you Dear." " Thank you ." I smile. " well we will be going." "Ok. I will miss you." I said as I huge her. Then went to Ichiru and kiss him on the lip and parted ways. As they went away. I always love Ichiru. But his destiny is being eaten by his twin. I made him with Shizuka under a cherry blossom tree. She know my story and treat me as her daughter. She is the best mother . Well it is time for bed. I went to my room to see Sakura and Luna asleep . I went to bed. I guess Takuma grandfather is staying for awhile. Well it's time to sleep.
Kira dream
There a ball. I was wearing a long dress. It was beautiful. I was dancing was Ichiru until he left. Suddenly in the classroom a girl. Name Maria . Mother borrow her body. Yuki offer her blood to mom. Zero stop her. The mom heart was pull out by by ... Kaname Kuran . She turn to Ashes. I ran to her. Crying hard. She was holding my present in her hand. Then her string with a bell in her hair was left and my present. I cried my heart out as Ichiru was there. It was to late. She is gone. Gone. Forever. I scream as I can't take it anymore. My heart aches. I want to die. She was my light. And now I'm covered in darkness. My other self that I hide by not drinking blood appear and laugh at me screaming." Your to weak to save mom. Drink her blood to fulfilled her finally wish." She said." Her finally wish was to kill Rido Kuran." I said. " you need power drink her blood." " no. I won't . Not now." Then she smirk . My left eye hurt. I scream it hurt. As she laugh at my pain."

" ahhhhh" I scream as I sat up . Just great another nightmare. Why now. Why. I look at the locket that I wore. I never open it. I open it there was a photo of me and Ichiru and Shizuka together as a song played( children of the night.). That day was the day she came for my birthday. She was my light. She was kind to me. The song was relaxing. Well it's time to go back home. Sakura and Luna were up and I teleport them with me back to the academy. I enter the hallway to my room. I unlock the door. And place my bag down. When I came out. I saw Kaname. I bow and said" good afternoon Lord Kaname. What's bring you up this early?" " headmaster wants to see me and you when you came back. To discuss about a new transfer student." He replied. " I see let's go." Sakura and Luna follow. We were outside " Luna , Sakura go play." They ran off playing together. " your going to let them play out here." Kaname asked. " yeah. I cast a spell on them. If someone attack they it will never reach them. And it is easier to teleport there. If you want to."  I asked. " he nodded. " very well Lord Kaname ." I place my hand on Kaname 's shoulder and teleport to headmaster office . " good your here." Daddy said ." It is about the transfer student. Her name is Maria kurenai. I think she is planning something." " yes I agree. Let her transfer. I will be protecting Zero and Yuki. Lord Kaname you can keep an eye on Yuki. She might get involved." I said." Yes. I agree Kira. Stop being so formal to me. I am your brother." Kaname said. " sorry. But I cannot break Juri and Haruka rule. Lord Kaname." I said. " so it is settled then. You may leave ." Headmaster said. I just teleport out of his office to outside the moon dormitory. I whistle for Sakura and Luna . They appear and we walk in. One hour later. It was time for class. Outside the gate was quite since an up coming test is coming out. So I'm guessing Yuki need help with that I think. Well at least is quite for once. I went to greet the Maria while the other went to class. Soon a car came inside was Maria I give a tour around the academy then to class.  Hanabusa ask who the hell are you then she said something then said that she never met two pureblood. And caresses her cheek with Kaname 's hand which provoke the night class. Then class began. I saw Maria went out I follow her. I arrive to see zero pointing his bloody rose at Maria . " zero put the gun down." Which caught his attention. And he hide it back. I walk to Maria and said" Maria your not supposed to be out during class. Next time don't wonder off ok." " oh. I'm sorry. " she said sadly." Don't worry you didn't upset me. You just make me worry . You should go back to class. Sakura and Luna will show you the way. While I have a talk with zero. Just follow my pet to class. " I said with a smile. Then she left. " zero don't aim a gun at her. And tell Yuki to stay away from Maria ." Then I walk." You too." He said. " I'm older so you stay away." I said as I walk back to class. Then many boring hour later class end I show Maria her room. Then brought Luna and Sakura to sleep. After that I teleport to Yuki there. I appear I saw her trying to solve a math question. And headmaster was teaching her. " hi." I said. They were startled." Sorry." I apologize. " ah good. Kira your here can you teach Yuki. I have work to do." Daddy asked . " sure . Thats the reason I'm here." Then he went to do his work.  Thirty minutes later." so you take this add this. And you will get X." Yuki said. " correct." I said. " yeah . I finally." Yuki said happily . " well I'm going to bed. You too Yuki." I said. " Ok Kira Onee chan. Goodnight." Yuki said. " goodnight ." I said before I teleport out of the room to my room. I am really tired. I want to sleep. But I'm afraid. I look at the locket and open to hear the soothing music as I slowly sleep.