Okay im done with writing for all my books

Yep I'm quoting writing....
1. I got no inspiration anymore
2. I'm not interested in writing
And lastly my English suck in addition I'm busy with school and cca which is Band.
I play the french horn by the way. Anyway continuing , I stop writing cause I lost my spirt in writing fanfic of anime shows. Y I lose it because I wrote all of my book when I was 12 about to turn 13. Cause for me I discover anime when I was 12. You know how when u find something interesting and you go crazy about it yah I was in that phrase after discovering anime. Although I did watch naruto and one piece when I was 7 I didn't know it was called anime my parents just called it a show. So yeah. When u know about anime you have all the shows like dance with devil, SAO,attack of Titian,fairy tail,brother conflict and so on. So yah .

How I found this app was because of diabolik lovers. Before diabolik more blood came out I was looking for season two cause sorry if I'm about to offend you but diabolik episode 12 ending was a cliffhanger. Which got me annoyed cause to me it didn't make sense. Again if I'm offending you I apologize. So continuing so when I search it on the internet a story appeared and it was wattpad I was curious and they told me to make an account to read it and I did so yeah that's how I know wattpad. And got inspired to make story after reading other author fanfic about vampire knight and diabolik lover.

Okay when I say I'm done with writing doesn't mean I'm quitting wattpad. Nope . I got addicted in reading fanfic. Is just that I'm tired with writing and also I'm lazy to write and think of a story plot and to me rewatching an anime show is just not my style sorry if I offend you . And I'm serious.

So now I'll introduce myself to you people.
I'm 14 years old. I join wattpad when I was 12 years old after my PSLE and my first book is killer monster that's the first chapter was made in 5th October I think if not two or one day early. I dislike editing my story as I'm lazy and I want to remember my mistakes also keeping the date and remember the date of when I wrote my books. I like to listen to nightcore, kpop,  anime theme song music while reading wattpad.

Thank you for reading this book and my other book. And for the people who encourage me , thank you. For the people who did not like the ending of this book I'm sorry and not sorry cause this is my book I write how it end. If it's crappy so be it. It was my first book so chill people.
This is KellyCheong3 signing out
2017