Charpter 9

I woke up and grab some food for Sakura and Luna . I place it in two bowl. I look at the clock it is just 10 am. I place the bowl on the floor. And left it there since they haven't wake up yet. I then saw a note on my door and read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Kira
Today is my Birthday and your invited.
See you at the party at night.
Yours sincerely
Takuma Ichjo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I guess I am going to town to buy a present. Since I get permission to leave from daddy. I can just go first ask daddy. I went to his office " daddy can I go to town and buy something." I ask when I enter." Sure. And tomorrow I want to invite you for breakfast and make breakfast together with me ." He said with a smile." Sure." Then I left. I walk to the gate but smell blood. It's Yuki blood. I need to protect her. I teleport there . Just in time. The level E vampire was going to attack. I grab Yuki's rod and hit the level E. Than it was slice into two pieces. Soon Zero came. And ask " why are you here ." " yeah why are you here. Except Kira. Surely you ask headmaster." Yuki said to Takuma and Senri and Rima. Takuma said" I was order to kill that vampire. If you want to know more come to the moon dormitory." Then they left. I turn to Yuki and use my power to heal her wound and said worriedly " Yuki . Please be more careful next time."" Alright Kira Onee chan. Why do you look like yourself now." Yuki ask." I was going out to buy something but I smell your blood." I reply hoping she would believe it. " Oh. Okay . I want to follow you." Yuki said." No . You nearly got attack by a vampire. And your wound need to heal. Zero can you please bring Yuki back to the academy ." Yuki frown while zero nodded his head and pull Yuki's arm back to the academy. I sigh then went to a manga shop and bought some manga and went back to the academy. I enter the dorm and in my room. I see Sakura and Luna awake. I pat them and went to wrap my birthday present for Takuma. I look at the clock at was almost time left with an hour. I went to get a dress to wear.( the picture of the dress is above) and brush Sakura and Luna fur after that we went down to the party. I went to Takuma and handed him his present" here Takuma . Happy birthday." I gave him his present and kiss his cheek. He blush and I giggle and said" that is for if the manga I brought is you already have." Then I see Yuki and zero coming with Akatsuki and Hanabusa." Yuki , zero enjoy the my birthday party." Takuma said to them." Huh. It your birthday. How old are you Takuma?" Yuki question." Human years or vampire." Takuma said." Human years." Yuki said . " well I'm 18 years old" Takuma said. " your the same age as Kira Onee chan." Yuki said. Takuma blush then Yuki ask" why did you kill that level E. I mean he was a vampire just like you." "we are not the same as them. Yuki , vampire society is ruled by the handful of Pureblood and select number of Noble families. All the vampire in the Night class belong to the Noble class or above. But there do exist normal vampires beneath us. And further beneath those are the vampire that used to be human." Takuman said " Then there are those who don't even fall within the ranking system..... The level E's." Yuki turn to see Senri who was the one who said it. As I kept my eye closed and Takuma continued " vampire who used to be human will gradually lose their sanity and eventually succumb to level E. No matter what. We are completely different from vampire who used to be human. Please don't lump us together." " You don't have to say it like that!" I open my eye and look at Yuki and said " Yuki calm down. I know it is not like they chose to become vampire" " but that is why we have to control them before their craving for blood force them to start randomly attack human." Takuma said. Yuki still look upset." I was the one who gave order to hunt that level E." Yuki look at Kaname and said " Kaname. You......" " Yuki . I can't believe you actually came to such a dangerous place just because....." " I wanted to verify things in person. And it is not a dangerous place when you and Kira Onee chan is around" Yuki said I just grab a cup of water and drink it. " Yuki come here and Kira. you too Kiryu-lun ." Yuki and Zero walk up to the couch where Kaname is sitting. I was behind them." Yuki come sit next to me." Kaname said." Eh?" Yuki said in shock. "Just come." Kaname said again." I'm okay." Yuki said trying to not sit with Kaname.  "Yuki" Kaname said in a low voice. " hai" Yuki said as she sat down. I just lend against one of the pillar while zero did the same just the opposite pillar. Well I couldn't boarder to listen because I think Kaname trying to make me jealous while provoking zero. Until Kaname said something that make zero aim his gun at him. While seiren was threatening zero. I walk to zero and push his gun down and said" zero. Stand down.Lord Kaname call off your guard." " seiren it was not his fault I provoked him." She remove her hand and disappear. " now. Now it's my birthday. Let's cut the cake. " Takuma said. Senri help but cut Takuma hand on purpose and he start to lick his blood. Zero ran away. Yuki run after zero. This is bad." Follow them Kira." I turn to Kaname and said" you didn't for to tell me lord Kaname." After that I use my vampire speed and ran after them. I caught up with them. They were at the bridge. Zero was about to bite Yuki. I use my power of wind to push them off the bridge into the water. They got out but then someone was in front of them. I teleport in front of them. 'BANG'
At the birthday party
The night class smell blood and their eye turn red as they took the blood tablet. And their eye turn back to normal and continue the party.
Back at the bridge
a bullet shot me on the shoulder. I realize this present. It was Toga Yagari. " What were you thinking Toga." I said weakly. As the bullet was still in my shoulder. Zero got saw that so as Yuki .It hurt but kept an emotionless face. My dress was covered with blood as my blood drip down my hand. " I must go now. Yuki , zero I'm fine.Toga don't shoot anyone again. " I saw headmaster coming I then teleport out of the way to my room. Sakura and Luna came close to me .I just walk to the bathroom and wash away my blood. I went to change my clothes.Then I took a tweeter from my drawer and pull out the bullet. I was about to bandage my wound when I sense Kaname in front of me. I ask " What do you want Lord Kaname." As I grab the bandage." I smell your blood." He reply ." Sakura, Luna you can go play. I will call for you both later." I place a spell like a shield around them and use my power to bring them down." Your hurt are you all right." Kaname said." It will take awhile to heal. Do you want to drink my blood. If I was injured you still wouldn't be here. Unless you want to drink my blood." He smirk and pinned me to the wall ." It was very long to get this." He lick the nape of my neck. " well you could have ask." He then bite my neck and drink my blood. He then stop. The bite mark then heal I got away as my eye start to turn purple. I grab a box of blood tablets and pot in my mouth." You know that you need real blood. If not your weak." He said. I sigh and said" I know but my power will lose control so I rather be weak than lose control. Now please excuse me I have to get my wolves who are my first friend I made." As I teleport out of my room. I whistle. Soon Sakura and Luna I hold them both and teleport to my room. I finally have the chance to bandage my wound. I laid down on my bed while Luna and Sakura snuggle around me as I slowly close my eye and sleep.