Chapter 18

Third person pov

Yuki was awakened. She was back. But still asleep. While Kaname went to do something.
Senri was being control by his father. Rido. Rima was fighting him. Takuma tried to stop but couldn't . When Senri/Rido whip his blood whip towards Rima . She almost got hit through her heart but something flash in front of her. It was Kira . The whip stab through her shoulder. Her face was emotionless. As she pull the whip out of her shoulder."Kira!" Takuma yell. Senri/Rido smirk. She walk to Rima . Her shoulder was hurt. She move Rima arm around her shoulder Rima ." Senri you should love yourself more Senri !" She shout. Suddenly Senri/Rido grab her head." Don't disobey me Senri ." He said. But faint. " Kira your back. Where have you been." Takuma question. " nows not the time. We need to bring these two to safety." She said. As they walk to the moon dormitory and place Rima down on a bed same as Senri . Takuma stand up. Kira smile" Good luck Takuma ." She said as she knew what he was going to do.

Kira pov

I look at Senri and Rima. Their still unconscious. Senri will wake up. The time has come" Sakura Luna . Let's go." 'Yes Kira .' They both say. As we walk. There were many level e came out and attack. But I just kill them as we walk past them heading to where the rest was. I use my vision. I see Rido about to bite Yuki. "teleportation ." I said. And appear at the door way at the rooftop. "Step away from the student." I said coldly. " ah nice to see you Kira. Attack." As few level e launch themselves toward me. I close my eye. And open as my eye was purple with tint of red in the middle. As I open my eye all of them turn to ash.

As I step closer." One step and your friend will be dead." Rido threatened. My eye glow black as my shadow knights appear in front of all the level e ." You cannot threatened me uncle. Because I am the queen of pureblood. This problem have repeated itself many time. I will stop it from repeating ever again." I said. All the level e look so frightened and step away. Rido quickly grab my neck and lift me in the air. I struggle to get free. But Luna went to tackle him. But he stab her." Luna!" Then Sakura said in anger" How there you kill my friend and master. I'll kill you." As she roar and charge at him but he kick her so hard that she cough up blood. My eye widen as my pupils became small. I ball my hand into fist." Are you mad that your friend die." Rido said. But thorn appear and wrap around his leg. " let her go!" Everyone turn to see zero. " well well if it isn't the kiriyu. I'm guessing you have kill your twin." Rido laughing and let me go. As he dodge more of bloody rose thorns but it attack the night class. " Everyone get out of here. The bloody rose will attack any vampire. Hanabusa get Yuki out of here." I said. " no I want to help." She said.

Yuki I'm sorry." I'm sorry. But you must be with Kaname. You both are next to the throne. You must live. And zero I'm sorry. This is your duty but whoever stay will die as I am queen of the pureblood I will take the responsibility. Of killing Rido Kuran . " I said. " No." They protest. But Rido use a blood whip and brought it to Yuki. Zero push her down. Rido move at me." Why do you protect them. They have hurt you kill your love. Join me." He said. " No. They may did horrible things but I will fight you to the death." I said.

He trap me. And his blood became a sword and stab me in my stomach." I figure your sister power was a butterfly. Now let's find out what's yours. His shape shift has sword as it became full of thorns. I screaming agony . My hair turn white as my eye turn bloody red. As I change. My blood spread out like wings then feather appear. Bright light shine in me. Rido release me. " What! How." He shout. " My true power used to be an angel. But fall to hell. I am the queen of demon as I am a fallen angel who turn into a devil. I am half. The most rarest breed." I said. Zero shot at him but getting himself hurt as the thorn also attack zero. I was flying. I swoop down and slash my crystal katana but he block. I kept on doing it. But fail. Ichiru. Shizuka . Luna . Sakura.Yuki.zero.everyone. They need me. I must save them. I will sacrifice myself to protect them. I sing