Sequel preview

Kira pov

It is the June holiday. I see everyone happy. My family. Friend and others. Ever since I kill Rido . I see happiness. But when bring my birth parents back was just for two years only. And they went straight to heaven.

I couldn't stand seeing Ichiru and bring him back and two years he went back. I'm only allowed to go to heaven when there's an emergency or when I am in a coma or dying or in any dangerous situation.

But we did promise to be married. During those ten years. I was married to Ichiru.

Yuki have given birth to her child. I became the godmother and aunt.

I visit them every year or when I'm free once a month or special occasion.

You might be wondering what I'm doing.

I'm on a journey or quest to find what's my reason to be here when my love one's aren't.

Join me as my journey has just begun.

Sequel will be published soon i guess.

I was thinking weather to make a sequel by the manga. But I didn't read complete it just the ending if I remember

Kaname kill someone dad. Or something. He place his heart in the furnace or something I can't remember!😱😱😩

Anyway I won't be going like the manga.
And maybe published when my hand is better.

It's not broken or anything serious. Just a cut or tear skin on my wrist which hurt like hell. It not deep. I know I'm childish about the pain. And I'm sorry. Also for the ending I was rushing.

I'm going to end here as it getting difficult to type on my phone with one hand for me.

Above is going to be the cover page for the sequel 😁

Well that it. Bye!