Charpter 5

10 years later......
Third person pov
" get back everyone!" Yuki yell at the crowd of girl trying to see the night class student. Zero was resting under the tree while Yuki try to hold off the crowd." Get back to your dorm. If not you all will be ban from seeing the night class ever again." Everyone hurried back to their dorm. A hand was reach out to Yuki while a black wolf and white wolf walk over to the lady wearing a cloak. Soon zero came along aiming the gun at the lady with the cloak covering her face. She pull off the cloak revealing her face. Her blond hair blow in the breeze of the wind. Her blue eye sparkle. " zero put that gun down. I can't believe daddy let you have that. Is that right Sakura and Luna ." The lady speak the wolf back in agreement. Yuki look at the white dog and said." Sakura? " the white dog bark in happiness . Yuki look at the lady. She was smiling. Yuki widen her eyes and hug the lady. Zero was still confuse . The lady look at zero and said" let's see how to let you remember me. I got it. Who was the person you throw a knife at when she has a white wolf with her." " Kira?" Zero said. " Finally." She said. Yuki asked" Kira . You dyed your hair and wearing contacts lens." Kira just giggled and reply" No silly. I'm a vampire and I found out I can change my hair and eye color. When I want to ." She then change her eye to the hazel. And reply " I will leave the hair blonde when I am home. And this is Luna. I found her in the same forest where I found Sakura." Yuki came near Luna and pat its head.

Kira pov
I was at the gate. I finish my education so I came back. And maybe help out. I reach the the gate and enter. There was lot of scream. I guess daddy didn't ban that allowing day class student at the switch when the night class go to their class. I wonder if the Yuki and zero miss me. I didn't need to go to cross academy I skip because of my mark and went to University. Since I finish everything I need to know at least I can help Yuki and zero patrol at night. I made it to the gate and yelled at the top of my lung and releasing a deadly aura" Get back to your dorm. If not you all will be ban from seeing the night class ever again." Everyone hurried back to their dorm. I saw Yuki on the floor. I reach a hand out to help her but she stare at me confuse. Then zero aim a gun at me . I guess zero  thought I was a threat so I pull down my cloak and said" zero put that gun down. I can't believe daddy let you have that. Is that right Sakura and Luna ." Luna and Sakura bark in agreement. Yuki then realized Sakura then me. And took zero awhile to guess who I was so I gave a hint that he would know and said" let's see how to let you remember me. I got it. Who was the person you throw a knife at when she has a white wolf with her." " Kira?" Zero said. " Finally." I said. Yuki asked" Kira . You dyed your hair and wearing contacts lens." I just giggle "No silly. I'm a vampire and I found out I can change my hair and eye color. When I want to ." I sad as I change my eye color to hazel color and said" I will leave the hair blonde when I am home I will change it but on duty it will be blonde . And this is Luna. I found her in the same forest where I found Sakura." Yuki came near Luna and pat her head.

Kaname pov
I was outside the moon dorm gate waiting for the gate to open. There was a lot of screaming but then it went quiet. Hanabusa said to me" it has gone quiet all of a sudden." " yes I agree." Then the moon dorm gate open. I lead the rest of the night class. While walking I saw Yuki and zero with a lady .

Kira pov
" where did all my fans go." I turn around to see Hanabusa and the rest of the night class. I think they know I am a vampire. Good thing I wear my necklace that I cast a spell to prevent other from knowing I am a pureblood. I said with a smile" I scared them away. My name is Kira Kaiju. It is nice to meet you all." Hanabusa look at me. He examined me from my head to toe then face me seeing eye to eye . His jaw drop. I chuckle. And tell Yuki and Zero " well I'll be going to see the headmaster. I still need to introduce Luna to him. And I will be staying but at my house. Will see you later." I look at my wolves and said" come on let go see headmaster." As I walk to the headmaster office as my two wolf friend follow me from behind.well it is too bad I can't call daddy. Daddy. I need to call him headmaster so that no one knows I am her daughter too.

Kaname pov
" where did all my fans go" Hanabusa said. " I scared them away. My name is Kira Kaiju. It is nice to meet you all." I look at the lady with blonde hair I couldn't see her eye but there were two dogs at it side. Yuki was patting one of the dog. I wonder who is she. I never heard a clan call Kaiju.
Hanabusa look at her from head to toe then his jaw drop. How unlikely of Hanabusa. She chuckle and said something to Yuki and zero then she left. She look beautiful. Wait what am I thinking. I only love Yuki. I wish I could meet Kira one more time to tell her we are sorry for treating her badly. Well that is all in the past. I close Hanabusa jaw and continue walking with an emotionless face to class.