charpter 13

Kira dream and pov
"Sweetie your punishment is awaiting. "I look up to see Rido ready to torture me again." Very well. Give your best shot." He smirk at me. As he took out a knife and cut my face leaving a scar on my face. He took a whip and whipped me repeatedly leaving mark. " that it see you later sweetie." As everything went blank
End of dream

I woke and slowly got up. My body hurt. I slowly limped to the bathroom and look. At the mirror. My hair change color into a white or blue color. I tried to change my hair but it is stuck. I just sigh well the ball is at night. I need to buy something for Luna and Sakura to wear. I change into my white shirt and blue jean. I look at Sakura and Luna they look so tired after yesterday night fight. I should let they rest they look like they will wake up before the ball start. I just teleport to headmaster office. " hello daddy." I said I look around to see zero and Yuki . I just smile " I'm going out to town." I said. " there is a letter for you Kira from the hunter association." Daddy hand me the letter. I read it. I have to kill hundred of level e. " hai. I'll be going then." I said as I teleport to the place.

Zero pov
Headmaster handed Kira a letter from the hunter association! How can she be a vampire hunter if she is a vampire. Not just a normal a pureblood! She read the letter and said" hai. I'll be going then." Then she disappeared." What is the letter about." I asked headmaster." It was a mission from the association to kill a hundred level e only a s class can do or a A class hunter. The hunter hate her but she do her job very serious." He said. " What! She's an S class hunter!!" Yuki and I said. " yes . She will be home in the afternoon I think." Headmaster said. That is impressive. Wait what am I saying she's a pureblood. And adopted daughter of Shizuka. but why can't I hate her. I thought.

Kira pov
I am in a bad condition but it help with stress. Look like they are here. I smirk and said" oh well I'm lost. Is there anyone here." I sound so weak and pathetic. " hello little girl. Are you lost. " a man appeared. He's an level e. I have an ideal." Your an idiot you know." I said as I slice him with a dagger I keep in my boot. He turn to ashes." Ready to play." I said . Soon they appeared and run toward me. I kill some but there was too many . I have to use my power. My eye turn purple and red in the middle. As I used my power. I cut every air supply for all the level e that is every where. As I bring all the level e to the front of me . I burn them with black fire. As their body burn in the black fire. The fire will go off after they turn to ashes. I teleport back to the academy my eye turn back to normal as I enter daddy office. " daddy I finish my mission." I open his door to see Kaname. " oh. Sorry if I disturb a meeting or something. I finish the mission." I said." Oh. That was quick. Ok bye." Headmaster said." Bye daddy. Farewell lord." I said as I walk out. I better go back before I become blind after using my power. But it will take one hour for my eye sight to be back. I teleport back. To see on my bed a box. I wanted to see but too late the affected had started. Well I have to wait then. I sat on my bed. It was afternoon. I guess the sun is above. Then there was a knock on the door. I touch the thing around me until I found the door knob. I open the door. " hello who can I help you." I ask politely." You got a dress. We are getting ready wonder if you want to join us." They ask. " I would like to but I can't sorry. I just came back from a mission. And I have a dress you both just go ahead." " all right. " Rima said and both left. I closed the door. I feel lightheaded I slowly found my way to my bed. And faint but I'm going to have a nightmare.

Yuki pov
I can't believe Kira Onee chan is an S class vampire hunter. I was walking to my room to get ready. When I saw Yori . " Hi Yuki." " hi Yori." " I found a box from someone." I took the box and read the note. It was from Kaname. I blush ." It's from Kaname. Isn't " Yori ask." Yeah." I open to see a dress. It's great. I can't wait for the dance. I wonder what Kira Onee chan is wearing?

Kaname pov
I was walking in the hallways to my room. I wonder what missions did Kira went. I walk pass her room. I hear heavy breathing. I open the door to see Kira sweaty and breathing heavily. I caress her cheek but now she was trembling and her hand went to her neck holding it. I think she's hungry. I bite my wrist and place my wrist in Kira's mouth. My blood slowly drip down to her mouth. She surprised me by jolting up all the sudden. " Lord Kaname?" She said. As she slowly find my face. Once she touch my face she smile" Thank you. For giving me blood. But I can not accept it ." I was going to say something but she cut me off by a kiss. I was shocked that she kiss me. But then I taste something sweet. She then move back. " Kira you gave me your blood. Didn't you ." I ask. She sigh and said" yes. My lord. Because you can't give me blood. You are a Kuran . A strong pureblood of the Kuran. You cannot just give blood to a servant ." I frown and said" you are a Kuran and my fiancé. You have the right to drink my blood." She shake her head " No. I am not. A Kuran and your fiancé. Yuki is after she awaken." She said. "you have a box on your table. Are you going to open it?" I said as I saw the box. She got up and slowly touching everything around her. " Kira can you see." I ask as I went over and touch her shoulder.