Charpter 10

Kira pov
Kira dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look around to see that I was in a dungeon. Then there was a guy with red and blue eye at the door. He came closer to me. I saw him holding something white and black. I look closer to see it was Sakura and Luna . I scream as he was cover with blood. I ran to the bar trying to get out of the cell. He drop them and sunddenly appeared in front of me. He hand my chin and said" you will be my Queen. Kira." He then went down my neck. I felt a sharp pain. It hurts." I scream. Then black out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I woke up from that horrible nightmare. I was breathing heavily as I cover my ear. I felt my left eye burning I close my eye really tight. I felt a present and summon my sword and point it at the first person in front of me. I then realized that it was Senri . I then make my sword disappear. I look around to see Rima , Hanabusa, Takuma, Senri , Ruka and Akatsuki. " sorry. I woke you all up." They all look at me worried. My left eye was cover by my bang. Senri reach his hand to my bang and move my hair away. They were shock as they saw my left eye. " did you change your color eye or something." Hanabusa ask. " No. I had this eye when my power awaken but I changed the color and now it's stuck. It was like this for the past two weeks." They all just look at me.I said. " I need some time alone. Can you all please leave." I said . Well they all left. I went to Luna and Sakura I cast a strong spell so alone the people in the academy can touch them. I then went to change. In 3 days Takuma grandfather is coming. I need to leave on tomorrow morning. He would kill me as I join the hunter association instead of the vampire association. Tomorrow is sir chocolate day( sorry don't know what is the event call) I guess I'm going to make chocolate. I saw Sakura and Luna still asleep anyway I can not let them be with me. I guess I will keep an eye on them while I'm cooking. I went to the kitchen and start making chocolate. Soon I sense someone in the kitchen " why are you here.Lord Kaname " I said continue making . " I didn think you would make chocolate this early. And be making for someone." Kaname said." Because . I am going home tomorrow night so I won't be there for class at least two days. So might as well make chocolate. And I am making for everyone. I may act formal doesn't mean I don't care." I said answering his question. I then grab a glass of water then a blood tablet and place the tablet in the glass as it dissolves and I drank it." You know that you need real blood." He ask. I look at him then turn back to washing the bowl." I know. But I don't want to lose control. " I said. I continue to bake. After 30minute I finish. I look at the door Kaname left. I sigh as I took all the boxes and place it into the bag. I walk up the stair to my room to see Sakura and Luna up. I look at the clock it was 9 am. I promise to make breakfast. So I took Sakura and Luna to the main building and in the kitchen to see daddy there. I said" morning daddy. You were going to start cooking. Sorry I forgot about the promise. Let me help you." We were cooking until Yuki and zero came in " morning you two breakfast is ready." Headmaster said. " morning Yuki. Morning zero." As I place the food on the table. " morning Kira ." " morning " they said. Yuki start eating and I join I haven't eaten human food for a week. " so . I want all of you to go on an errand. Kira if your ok you can join." Daddy said. " I don't mind . I leave my pet with you .Well let's go." Then we left to buy some things. We brought the thing. But Yuki wanted to have some dessert. We enter then the waitress then talk about zero and me in the night class. Zero ran away . Yuki chase after him and I chase after Yuki. I lost sight of Yuki . I smelt blood. Yuki blood. I transform into a battle mode that cover my left eye ( the photo above) and teleport there. I saw Yuki lying on the floor. I change my weapon into a shuriken and throw it. It slice all the level E. But more appeared. Then I grab my shuriken as I slice the level E. I then use a spell so that Yuki blood is not so attractive and kill the rest of the level E. I then sense someone at the stair" zero you can come out now." He came out and I handed Yuki to him. " hold on." I place my hand on zero shoulder then teleport to the academy infirmary. " you should take care of Yuki . And don't worry. I use a spell to make Yuki blood that way. The spell will ware off soon." I then teleport to the moon gate but I change back . " back to your dorm day class." They look at me as I yelled. There were whispers ' who is that person' ' she is a prefect but I don't see her in class' " you are just keeping the day class for yourself." A girl said." I can make you cry now all of back to your dorm." All of them ran knowing my mood. The moon gate open to see all the night class. " I won't be going to class." And I walk in " Yuki is fine she in the infirmary.   I will give you the rest of the information Lord Kaname." And went in. There was the bag full with the chocolate I made . Well I thing I will give this out. I teleport to headmaster office " daddy ." He was startled because I appear" sorry . Here. This is for you Yuki and zero. I going back to the forest for two day because Takuma grandfather coming tomorrow night so I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon after helping out for sir chocolate day. Bye." Before he could say something I whistle and took Sakura and Luna and teleport to my room." I get to rest. For today. I should writer something it's been awhile. I thought. I took out my diary and wrote.
Dear diary
I am in cross academy. I met Kaname again. But my cheek still burn when I am around him. I had a dream of uncle Rido who kill my pet and hurt my friend and bite me. My eye is stuck the same as his. My power is increasing to the smell of blood around. I Takuma grandfather is coming . I think I can see the future. For some reason I know that his grandfather is coming. This is all.
  I close my diary and sat in the middle of my pet. I watch them sleep then I walk to the balcony and look at the night sky. It was beautiful. I can see many star. And touch my left eye. Why can't my eye change color like it always does. My power increasing because of my emotions. I want to sing ( bluebird naruto)

Habata itara modoranai to ittte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora

"Kanashimi" wa mada oboerarezu
"Setsunasa" wa ima tsukami hajimeta
Anata e to daku kono kanjou mo
Ima "kotoba" ni kawatte iku

Michi naru sekai no yume* kara mezamete
Kono hane wo hiroge tobitatsu

Habata itara modoranai to itte
Mezashita no wa shiroi shiroi ano kumo
Tsukinuketara mitsukaru to shitte

Furikiru hodo aoi aoi ano sora

Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora

Aisou sukita you na oto de
Sabireta furui mado wa kowareta

Miakita kago wa hora sutete iku
Furikaeru koto wa mou nai
Takanaru kodou ni kokyuu wo azukete**
Kono mado wo kette tobitatsu

Kakedashitara te ni dekiru to ittte
Izanau no wa tooi tooi ano koe
Mabushi sugita anata no te mo nigitte
Motomeru hodo aoi aoi ano sora

Ochite iku to wakatte ita
Soredemo hikari wo oi tsudzukete iku yo

Habata itara modoranai to ittte
Sagashita no wa shiroi shiroi ano kumo
Tsukinuketara mitsukaru to shitte
Furikiru hodo aoi aoi ano sora

Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora
I finish the last word of the song. I feel better. I always express my feeling in a song. I can not express to anyone if not they will die. I did that and regretted it. I lock my feelings away never show a single emotion. I should write about what happen today surely by the time the night class come back I would be asleep. I took a piece of paper and wrote everything. I then went to bath. When suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I use a towel and wrap it around me. I then open the door. It was Kaname.
Kaname pov
I left class early leaving Takuma in charge of the night class. So I could talk about what happened to Yuki with Kira . She is still so formal. What am I thinking I only care for Yuki but feel guilty for what I have done. She doesn't show any emotion even in her eye. I reach her room door and knock. She open the door. Her body was wrap with a towel" you want to talk about Yuki. I wrote it in a letter its on the table let me go change." As she went to the bathroom. I look on the table and saw the letter I open it and read she came out and went to the balcony. I read finish and saw her at the balcony looking at the sky. But she never smile. She smile to Yuki and zero even headmaster but she force herself to smile . I walk to the balcony  and said" I read finish the letter. Thank you for protecting Yuki." " that is not a problem it's my duty and now I have one more. Want to follow." She said. I nodded as she place her hand on my shoulder and suddenly we are in Yuki room. I saw Yuki sleeping soundly then we appeared in a room but it was my room. She remove her hand from my shoulder " I do this some time to check on Yuki if she is feeling fine. She needs protection sometime. You know that Zero is drinking her blood. But you plan something. I leaving . Goodnight Lord Kaname ." She teleport away. Why is she like this. There was a melody. It was beautiful. Why does she sing. Does she still have emotions. As I thought I listen to her voice.