Charpter 8

Kira pov
I woke up . I look at the clock it was only 3 pm. 6 pm I will be going to class so means that 5pm I should be at the gate to help Yuki. I took a deep breath. My eye widen as the room smell like. I took in the smell again. It was Kaname. He went through my stuff. I got off my bed gentle so that I wouldn't wake my cute pet. I went to take a shower and wore my night class uniform. I went to the mirror and start to comb my hair. I look at the necklace that was my birthday present from daddy. It was pretty and I never took it off. So I use it to keep anyone from sensing that I am a pureblood. I finish combing my hair and quietly close the door and head to Kaname room. I knock on the door. He come and open the door saying " Come in Kira. I was going to call you but now your here." As he walk to his chair. I close the door and walk in front of him and ask " I want to ask you something Lord Kaname." " just call me Kaname. And what is it that you want to asked." He said. " Why were you in my room." I ask." I am impressed that you know. I have a question for you." He said." What is that you want to ask me." I said. " Are you Really an aristocrats or a pureblood. That is name a Kuran." I bit my bottom lip but still an emotionless face.And reply " I am an aristocrats. You already can sense me as one." He soon got up and got close to me. I cannot disobey a Kuran . It is juri sama rule. He got close to my neck. He reach out for my necklace and took it off. Soon everyone could sense I am a pureblood. I gasp and stand there. He just smirk at me then it became a frown and said " why did you need to hide it. You are the daughter of Juri and Haraku. Why you must hide it from me too." He caresses my cheek. I look down and reply " Rule one from Juri. I am not her daughter. Rule two I was born to serve the Kuran. Her rule I must follow. Even though she has already pass away I still must follow. And beside you all didn't even know I left two year before Rido attack." He lift my chin and making me look at him straight in his eye." Please don't act this way. You are my younger sister . Before they died they told me to tell you that they are sorry for what they did including me. Please."  He said. I look at his eye I see loneliness and sadness. I said" I am sorry I forgive you all but I can't go back. I promise myself that I don't call myself a Kuran when I left. Actually you were the last one to call me a monster on the day my power awaken. It wasn't even my fault that Yuki got hurt. She came into my room and beat me up until she grab a piece of glass from the vase you accidentally broke and tried to kill me. Now I have a better life . The day Yuki awaken I am leaving and never coming back." I pull his hand away from my chin and took my necklace and ran out leaving a crack on the window. I want to ask daddy if I could stay at my house for a few days to forget what happened. I need to calm myself as I ran tears rolling down my face.
Kaname pov
I saw Kira run away. She was crying she even made a crack on the window soon it disappeared. What have I done. I made it worse. I should go see her. I walk to her room to see a note I read it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear night class student
If you are looking for me. I am sorry . I went back home. I am having some problems and need to think . So I am going home to my house. I will be back in 4 days.
Yours sincerely
Kira
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What have I done I need to see her. I went to headmaster office. I walk in with out knocking." Kaname what's wrong." The headmaster ask. " why didn't you tell me she was my lost sister she was missing for 13years but I didn't find out she was gone for two years. Where is she now." " calm down Kaname. I didn't tell you because she didn't want to tell you. And she is at home . Which is difficult to find. Only she know. I forgot the way. " headmaster say trying to calm me down." I see but I have to~" I was cut off by Yuki who enter his office saying" why Kira Onee chan going back home ." " how do you know. Did she tell you." I ask Yuki. " No but I saw her heading to the path to her house I have went before I could show you but only she can unlock the gate. I am sorry Kaname ." " that okay Yuki . Just show me the way to the gate." Yuki nodded her head and ran out I follow her. I heard headmaster shouting something but I didn't care . We made it to a bush of roses." The gate is the bushes good luck Kaname I need to go back." Yuki said. I reply " that's alright Yuki . You can go." I touch the bush. There was many color rose on the bush. I thought so she have the power to grow thing. I use my power to make the bush burn and soon there was a path. I follow the path to see a house under a cherry blossom tree. I enter the house. I look around until I saw a book. It look very old. I open it and started reading.

Kira pov
I was in the forest at the Cherry blossom tree. When I sense a vampire. But not just any vampire. It was a pureblood. I told Sakura and Luna " you two go and play. I will whistle for you two to come home." I then walk to the rose gate. I was burn. Just great. I really need to find that rose seed again. It is going to be difficult. It bloom once every ten year. I just have to grow a rose with a lot of color that would be nice. I have a few rose seed with me. I place it on the ground and use my power.  The rose grew covering the burn bush. I then change some color of the rose then use my vampire speed to my house.

Kaname pov
I read the last page of the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My life with the Kuran is over. I now can leave that place that I call home. All thanks to Kaname for calling me a monster. He was the only person that didn't all me a monster until today. I still still love my family even though they treat me badly. The day I tried not to get myself kill by Yuki was a grey day that I can leave. And a regrettable one. I hurt Yuki . I was going to leave for that too. So I can control my power and train to be strong without drinking any blood. Just blood tablet and human food. Ever since I was adopted I was happy. But my eye change into something that the Kuran hate. I managed to hid it but it sometimes stay the same it look like.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" what are you doing here Kaname. And why are you reading my dairy." I quickly close her diary. And look at her.

Kira pov
" just get out of here. I don't want to see you now." I said looking away. Kaname grab my wrist and wouldn't let me go." Please let me help you." It's already too late." I said as I teleport to the cherry blossom tree. I just bend down with my hand covering my eye. I just wish they didn't care. I whistle for Sakura and Luna that we are leaving. I went back to my house to see if Kaname left. I look inside and saw nothing . I guess he left. " come on let go back. We can't stay here if not Kaname will come back." They both bark . Then we left. I look at the clock it was 4pm. I guess I can ask daddy if I can stay at his guests room.
I got permission and it is 5pm better go help Yuki. I took my cloak and Luna and Sakura in front. I cover my face. I walk there all the day class look at me then there were whisper about me. I said loud enough so every one can hear" I am a prefect. If you want to see the night class then behavior yourself." They then stay silent in rows. Soon the gate open then they scream. Sakura and Luna growl at them. Yuki got push down. Sakura went there and growl at the group of girl then snuggle at Yuki I want to help but Kaname beat me to it. Well they were talking then he look at me. He lead the night class then stop at me and whispered " see you in class. And don't wear your disguise." I look down as he walk past me with the rest of the night class. " Yuki I will be going to class now see you tomorrow. " as I walk away . Luna and Sakura follow behind. As I walk to class I change my looks. My hair grow to my waist as it turn brown while my eye turn brown but my left eye is still blue. I gave my necklace to Luna and Sakura my bracelet that has the same crest as the necklace. I then rub their head and went in. I went in the classroom before anyone else because of my vampire speed. I use my bang to cover my left eye. Soon everyone was here. I took away my cloak as they saw me. I just look down . " who are you." Hanabusa ask. I look up and say" I am Kira. This is me. I just change my looks so no one know I'm a .....pureblood." He look at me in shock and bow." No need to do that. I am a pureblood but was born to serve the Kuran. That was one of Juri sama rule she gave me." I said looking down. Kaname came next to me and said" she is the daughter of Juri and Haraku Kuran ." " I told you Lord Kaname. Rule one I am not the daughter of Juri and Haraku. That was her rule and I am not breaking it even though she had past." I said. " Hello Kira. It has been many years I see you." I look at Senri . And reply " Yes it has been cousin." Everyone went back to their seat and lesson start. Again Hanabusa skip class. I caught him and he went back. Until class end. I went to bed with Sakura and Luna with me. And slowly fall asleep.